PATS OFFICIALLY GET PANTHERS # 33!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

PATS OFFICIALLY GET PANTHERS # 33!

WOW ...

Bengals & Broncos actually came thru with wins !

Aquired Panthers' pick will be first pick of round 2 .

( Let the Pats draft trade speculation officially commence ! ) 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: PATS GET PICK PANTHERS #33!

In Response to PATS GET PICK PANTHERS #33!:
     WOW ...Bengals & Broncos come thru with wins !  Let the draft trade speculation officially commence !
    Posted by CapFoxboro

Raiders have lost....31-26

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Just a wonderful day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Now, if we can just secure pick 32...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: PATS OFFICIALLY GET PANTHERS # 33!

cool two picks in a row with 32 & 33

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Faucetman ...First part of your diabolical plan is now complete !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: PATS OFFICIALLY GET PANTHERS # 33!:
     Faucetman ...First part of your diabolical now plan is complete !
    Posted by CapFoxboro

YES!!

Actually it was my brother's idea but he doesn't blog on here.  He has a different spin on what would happen if we pass on 32.  He thinks the day ends and we pick back up on the following day on the clock with pick 33 which is really pick 32 and it will be the final pick of the first round.  We then would have a slight intermission and start round 2 still on the clock with our original pick 32 which is now at 33.  If true, this doesn't hurt a player by devaluing them a round.  Diabolical, I like it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Awesome day all around. When the Vikes will lose to Philly Tuesday night, it wil cap it all off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Indy barely beat Oakland.  I don't see Indy doing much in the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

#33 is a coup!
    And the worst we can do with the worst we can do with 1st round pick we acquired from the Raiders is now the 18th overall. Not bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Indy barely beat Oakland.  I don't see Indy doing much in the playoffs.
    Posted by BBReigns

Agreed, although you do a disservice to the Raiders, who are quietly laying a nice foundation for themselves

Bruce Campbell and that tall kid that people on here compared to Vollmer were steals in the 3rd and 4th rounds.  Rolando McClain is a good MLB who flashed NFL talent in the national championship game of which I only watched two small parts because I'm boycotting college footballu (you could still tell he was in charge of that defense telling LBs and DLs where to go)

This on top of a decent RB tandem in McFadden and Michael Bush, a top dual-threat TE in Zach Miller, a decent guard in draft bust OT Robert Gallery, serviceable QB play from Campbell and Gradkowski, and a decent defense featuring aforementioned McClain, Asoumugha, and old friend Richard Seymour.

I'm not surprised they're 7-8 considering how weak the AFC West is. 

The Colts can still put up points in a hurry and this worries me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerice50. Show jerice50's posts

As long as the Raiders lose next week, I'm fine with the fact that they are improving.
    And if they win, I'm fine then, too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: PATS OFFICIALLY GET PANTHERS # 33! : Agreed, although you do a disservice to the Raiders, who are quietly laying a nice foundation for themselves Bruce Campbell and that tall kid that people on here compared to Vollmer were steals in the 3rd and 4th rounds.  Rolando McClain is a good MLB who flashed NFL talent in the national championship game of which I only watched two small parts because I'm boycotting college footballu (you could still tell he was in charge of that defense telling LBs and DLs where to go) This on top of a decent RB tandem in McFadden and Michael Bush, a top dual-threat TE in Zach Miller, a decent guard in draft bust OT Robert Gallery, serviceable QB play from Campbell and Gradkowski, and a decent defense featuring aforementioned McClain, Asoumugha, and old friend Richard Seymour. I'm not surprised they're 7-8 considering how weak the AFC West is.  The Colts can still put up points in a hurry and this worries me.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

In domes and fairweather conditions, yes. In cold, windy (and perhaps snowy-icy) Foxboro...a resounding NO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

İf the Vikıngs lose the next 2 as well that pıck could ın the 68-73 range not bad for a oldish WR

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Indy is probably going to host Balmer.  I really like Indy in that game.  Even with Reed the Ravens have given up a lot of passing yards...then there's that *cough* intangible */cough* "Manning factor" with the refs on any long pass during the 4Q at Indy.

NYJ should go to KC.

Sections
Shortcuts