Pats outside receivers need to have a big day...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Pats outside receivers need to have a big day...

I think Balt will try to put web on welker and double the te's w the combo of a safety and lb. I think they want to force us to go to guys like branch or Ocho.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Re: Pats outside receivers need to have a big day...

Concise! I like it. Thanks, I hope BB is reading this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I couldn't agree more, I think it's the key to the game...of course everyone is going to have to play well, but Baltimore is going to try and shut down Gronk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Wonder if anybody else has thought of this?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Pats outside receivers need to have a big day...:
    [QUOTE]I think Balt will try to put web on welker and double the te's w the combo of a safety and lb. I think they want to force us to go to guys like branch or Ocho.
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]

so you think that 5 guys will cover 3 guys? hmmmm, that means at least 2 guys will be wide open.

"force us to go to guys like Branch"  What is wrong with Deion? he caught the deep ball last week.

I don't think Ocho will play a down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

So

1. not much help over the top
    2. not much run defense after the d-line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

They cannot cover all the Patriot's options unless they get to Brady on a consistant basis, plain and simple. That will be the deciding factor. Pressure up the middle with Suggs and Lewis. If they can't do that they have no chance. The  D will limit the Raven's offense to 20 or under and if the O-line holds up the score should be something like 31-20  or 34-16 or somewhere in that range. If the O-line doesn't hold up it will be more like 20-16 Ravens. 

Pick: Pats win 38 - 21

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to "Re: Pats outside receivers need to have a big day...": [QUOTE]In Response to Pats outside receivers need to have a big day... : so you think that 5 guys will cover 3 guys? hmmmm, that means at least 2 guys will be wide open. "force us to go to guys like Branch"  What is wrong with Deion? he caught the deep ball last week. I don't think Ocho will play a down. Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE] Nothing is wrong with going to branch. I am just saying they will try to stop what we do well, which is the te's and welker. They may not be able to do it though, just saying outside wr's may be called on more. And yes, given a abcsence of Ocho he is unlikely to play much....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I hope Ocho has a big game, I'll always like Ocho over Branch. Branch isn't half the receiver he used to be and Ocho's still pretty crafty. 

Brady needs to get in sync with him, he has a problem throwing to guy he hasn't meshed with. That's the reason why he never develops any WR talent. 

Sections
Shortcuts