Pats pick next, is anybody here today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Pats pick next, is anybody here today?

who is it going to be?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Pats pick next, is anybody here today?

we on the clock...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm watching for a few minutes.  My guess is they will draft someone I never heard of before, lol!!  Matter of fact Matt Barkley will probably be the only name I have heard before this entire round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm hoping for another WR

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jason La Canfora       Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 1m

Pats took WR Josh Boyce from TCU

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

an 'X' WR interesting think I'd rather have Swope, much rather had Rogers but Boyce is a decent WR

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

WR Josh Boyce ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mary Paoletti         Mary Paoletti @Mary_Paoletti 1m

#Patriots pick TCU WR Josh Boyce. 2012 season: 13 games, 66 catches, 891 yards, 7 TDs, 68.5 YPG.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

there is our slot reciever of the future

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

an 'X' WR interesting think I'd rather have Swope, much rather had Rogers but Boyce is a decent WR

Second that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

would rather have Rogers....but oh well. Going to go research this Boyce guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

NEPick TCU WR Josh Boyce (RG3's HS teammate)

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 1m

Patriots draft TCU receiver Josh Boyce (5-11, 206, 4.38). Great speed. Definite field stretcher.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Good pick

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJMYsbs-x04

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

03/07/13 - Josh Boyce was as impressive in the measured drills at the 2013 combine as any wide receiver in Indianapolis, ranking among position leaders in the 40-yard dash (4.38 seconds), three cone drill (6.68), long shuttle (11.26), bench press (22 reps) and broad jump (10'11). What makes his sparkling performance even more noteworthy: Boyce did it despite a broken foot. NFLDraftScout.com has learned that Boyce has a fracture in the fifth metatarsal of his foot, an injury often characterized as a "Jones" fracture.

Put simply, Boyce has a broken pinkie toe. The injury, according to a league source, may have taken place at the combine and is expected to keep Boyce from participating at TCU's Pro Day Thursday. The injury can heal on its own. Many athletes, however, elect to have surgery. When left uncorrected, the fracture could develop into a chronic condition. The surgery and rehabilitation would take six to 12 weeks, threatening Boyce's availability for May minicamps and possibly threatening his stock in a highly competitive receiver class. - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Rodak         Mike Rodak @mikerodak 1m

The Patriots aren't scheduled to make another pick until 226th overall (7th round). Unless they trade up, it'll be a quiet afternoon here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

NEPick TCU WR Josh Boyce (RG3's HS teammate)

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard 1m

Patriots draft TCU receiver Josh Boyce (5-11, 206, 4.38). Great speed. Definite field stretcher.

Great to hear. Big, physical guy, too. Between him and Dobson, we should have some legit perimeter threats who can win jump balls, work the sidelines, and stretch the field, with Amendola and the TEs working the middle of the field.

Add an interior OL and DL later in the draft, and we're in business. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

solid production and very consistent. Bigger body WR that doesn't easily get bumped at the line. So it looks like the Pats went larger this year to beat the press

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Josh Boyce ran a 6.68 3 cone at the combine and he might just be the Slot Receiver right now! Andquon Boldin part two! One exception this kid can fly! 4.38 40.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Good pick... very good speed/triangle #'s, not tall, but a good, compact build... def looks like their kinda player. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm not sure how this draft has been for the Pats, I have high hopes for Dobson and Collins but I just want the season to start already!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Decent pick up for sure. I was kind of hoping for Quinton Patton but, Boyce looks solid. Brady has to be happy with both WR's in this draft. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Josh-Boyce-College-Highlights/870a2bc9-9117-4b9b-9c0b-28204ce0cc59

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Josh Boyce ran a 6.68 3 cone at the combine and he might just be the Slot Receiver right now! Andquon Boldin part two! One exception this kid can fly! 4.38 40.

not sure I see him as a slot guy. To much speed and ability to not line him up outside. Might be more an Amendola type that has flxibility to line up either inside or out

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I thought of boldin too while watching his highlights. Strong player and larger frame for a 4.38 40. Good pick and I'm glad we took another receiver.