Pats pick of a corner in the 1st

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Pats pick of a corner in the 1st

Bill better hope his CB selection turns out to be as good as alot of the posters I have read think. Bill passed up the top 2 wide receivers on the board to get this kid knowing Brady with another stud weapon at WR could have another record setting TD season toward the end of Brady's HOF career. I will hope and pray.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Pats pick of a corner in the 1st

In Response to Pats pick of a corner in the 1st:
    Bill better hope his CB selection turns out to be as good as alot of the posters I have read think. Bill passed up the top 2 wide receivers on the board to get this kid knowing Brady with another stud weapon at WR could have another record setting TD season toward the end of Brady's HOF career. I will hope and pray.  
    Posted by KJBruinswin

Why would we want more WR's...we are loaded at that position...and needed more Cb help...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I dont know why he picked this guy over alot of other picks, but he does.  What I do think is that Jets got the better CB...which was the next pick.  But its BB's team and he knows what he wants.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: Pats pick of a corner in the 1st:
    In Response to Pats pick of a corner in the 1st : Why would we want more WR's...we are loaded at that position...and needed more Cb help...
    Posted by m1021us

If loaded at WR means they have a few diffent guys competing for the job then yes, but if it means they have proven players aside from WW, Moss and I will add even add Edelman....after that, not so much.  The rest of the WR's are unproven....ooooppppss I forgot they signed Holt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I like the pick, but I was hoping they went OLB in the first round.  I'm not an expert and I generally trust that NFL teams know what they're doing because they do their homework.  I would be happy with most of the picks, but I think the defense was in need of some help.  And at least it's not Tebow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

M1021us LOL seriously you dont have a clue , loaded , yea ok! I like our rec corp and think its good enough to win a SB , but saying we're loaded is dumb. You guys really need to do your own homework and stop listening to what everyone on TV says! Yes Bryant might be the number one WR in this years class , but he has many flaws coming out and into the NFL. He drops too many easy balls , gives his routes away coming in/out of his breaks , isnt a very good route runner anyway and hasnt played inside the hash marks enough for my liking. Theres no way Id ever take Thomas in the first and maybe not in the second. Your talking about a kid whos ran 2 routes his entire time in college , the deep post and go routes. I know McJosh says he "learned" 3 plays in just one meeting , my q's is why didnt/couldnt he learn any in college? Same deal about his route running as well. Taking WR's in the first round is more risky than any other position. Theres more bust there then any , I believe its something like 53% taken were bust. I love Tate , but wouldnt take him until the second. I feel the same when it comes to the OLB's , look over the past ten years and how many bust there were. Id take anyone I thought would come in on day one and make an impact , but none of these OLBs stands out enough for me. And apparently every team felt the same way , not one guy was taken w/ the intention to play OLB. I really like Dev Mc and think he'll end up being a very good player and will make a big impact this year. Trust me , we needed big help at CB last year , its not like if we had a pass rush everything would have been great. There are many q's about Haden , hes a boundary CB who didnt have cover any deep routes. Wilson wouldnt even have been a first round pick if it wasnt for the senior bowl , he had a very inconsistant year and some issues as well concerning his lack of big speed and if he can become more physical against the run and in general. Ive been saying all weekend that if Minne , Indy , Packers make this pick then they'd be praised. We make and its " hes a reach " , " I dont understand this one " and " they should have taken an OLB ". This was the first draft in years that Im really excited about , even last year. Who knows Brace/Chung?butler might turn out to be real players , but we could have had Matthews and Maualuga/Laurinaitis , two spots that until yesterday w/ Spikes , we still need.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Pats pick of a corner in the 1st:
    In Response to Pats pick of a corner in the 1st : Why would we want more WR's...we are loaded at that position...and needed more Cb help...
    Posted by m1021us

Wow, this is just sad.  Do you even watch Patriot games?  It's one thing to be a homer, but this is just retarded.