Pats Pushing For Cameron Jordan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Pats Pushing For Cameron Jordan?

ESPN reports that the New England Patriots are in discussions with tthe Dallas Cowboys to move up to the #9 spot, in order to draft California DE, Cameron Jordan: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/28/mort-patriots-trying-to-trade-up-for-cameron-jordan/ 

This move would be necessary to land Jordan, as the Redskins, Vikings, San Diego Chargers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers also have interest...with both the Chargers and Bucs rumored to move up to the 15th pick, to take Jordan ahead of the Pats. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Pats Pushing For Cameron Jordan

It's a trap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Pushing For Cameron Jordan:
    It's a trap.
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Run for your lives!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from grammbo14. Show grammbo14's posts

It's a trap.
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Most likely. There is another report saying the Pats are trying to trade up to #6 to get Petersen or Green but I think all these rumors are misdirection tactics. They are either trying to fool some team into trading up or they really are going to trade up, just not for the players mentioned but someone completely off the radar (Nick Fairley?) BB always does something the mock draft "experts" never thought of. Although getting Green or Petersen, while not huge needs, would be pretty interesting. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Pushing For Cameron Jordan : Most likely. There is another report saying the Pats are trying to trade up to #6 to get Petersen or Green but I think all these rumors are misdirection tactics. They are either trying to fool some team into trading up or they really are going to trade up, just not for the players mentioned but someone completely off the radar (Nick Fairley?) BB always does something the mock draft "experts" never thought of. Although getting Green or Petersen, while not huge needs, would be pretty interesting. 
    Posted by grammbo14

Could be. Either way, this is a lot of fun! It would be a shame if the draft is ever taken away by some judge. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I really thought Jordan would be available at # 17 but maybe not.  I think if they trade up they are going for Peterson, Jones, Green or Quinn. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Re: Pats Pushing For Cameron Jordan?

They are not going for Cam Jordan at #9 that is some BS and a lot of hype - BB is playing games with everyone. Wait and see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

I don't know what value spot Jordan should be at, but I think he will be an amazing player, and he would have a huge impact as a DE playing the 5.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

I really thought Jordan would be available at # 17 but maybe not.  I think if they trade up they are going for Peterson, Jones, Green or Quinn. 
    Posted by BradyMossFan

i thought he would be there too, but i hear SD wants him and are looking to Leapfrog us.

i would love if we moved to the #6 spot and 1 of these guys Peterson/Miller/Darius were still available.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

just heard on nfl network that all the rumors for moving to the #6 or #9 spots, are not gonna happen, said reporter with a source close to pats,

was nice to dream though.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Remeber, this is Belichick's draft. I would guess his big board is different than all the talking heads. Who really knows who he is going after. Just look at the McCourtey pick. But I think Jordan would be a smart pick. He is more versatile, not just a rusher. I think he is a better football player with a family pedigree.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Pedigree does nothing in BB eyes hence Clay Mathews was not drated by the Pats.  Cam Jordan is not the answer - he will need to play in a 43 system. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I hope it is a smokescreen.....#9 (Cowboys pick) is too high

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam Schefter 
    Any proposed Cowboys-Patriots trade will not happen. Yet there are any number of teams interested in moving back, including Dallas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Jordan to me is that Elephant that BB has been looking for since Willie Mac left. He can be a DE in the 43 sub but also a 34 OLB. Would be interesting and if BB thinks he can be another Willie Mac then he's going to move up to make sure he gets him

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Who the heck knows it is probably all a smoke screen

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Way to go, Mort!: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/28/on-second-thought-pats-arent-trading-up-for-cameron-jordan/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Pushing For Cameron Jordan?:

Darn it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Now, they're reportedly willing to move up for Quinn: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/28/heres-the-latest-patriots-trading-up-rumor/

Sections
Shortcuts