Pats-Ravens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat. Show seattlepat's posts

Re: Pats-Ravens Game Thread

well, if the ravens are smart, they will start passing more, to mix it up a little bit and keep ne honest. i hope ne does not give up a big pass.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Inspired start to the second half. Really? A draw?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluke1. Show bluke1's posts

THE DRAW ISN"T WORKING!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

if we had 5 downs, these 2 yard plays might be more effective......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

WOW, that was CLUTCH......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

oh man, that is soo bad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

THEY ARE STILL FLAT ON THIS DRIVE!!!!! Must of had some tea and cookies during halftime.. When is Brady's next colonge photo shoot??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Hey, at least we are getting all-pro punting right?  O.M.F.!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Second half....hmmm.. which Patriots team will we see?

We are also going against the best second half team in the league....  hmmm.

The Ravens have nothing to lose, blitz Brady on every passing down.  Seems no receiver is getting open enough.  And to make things worse, a 3 and out to start the second!  Could they at least have made a first down or two to give us some indication they came out to play??!! 

Oh, LOVE that 27 yard punt.  Raven's are quakin'!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

How about a reverse? The play-calling is so predictable. It would be one thing if they executed like they used to, but come on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Ravens aren't going to throw the ball much, they're going to grind out the clock starting now.  I wish they would throw, because they're putting up zero passing yards. 

But barring spectacular plays on defense, this one's about done.  Whatever scoring is going to come the Pats' way, it's going to be set up by a defensive play.  Pats have zero offense.  Zero.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from InaPatsstateofmind. Show InaPatsstateofmind's posts

Draw play on 1st and 10 to popen the half... please ...how can we (fans) see it so clear - the play calling is god awful!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hornet. Show Hornet's posts

I think we may be overlooking the subtle difference between the two teams.  If you pay attention, you might pick up on it:

The Ravens showed up.

They may be as good as the Pats, they may even be bypassing them as the Pats go into an inevitable decline, but by no means are they this much better.  I never thought I'd see the day when BB would field a totally unprepared team.  But even he can only do so much.  These guys need a serious gut check.  For a professional team in the postseason, this is disgraceful.  There is no other way to describe it.

They have a half to redeem themselves.  It's probably too much to expect a win, but it's not out of the question.  Hopefully they'll shuck it up and go for it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MSix. Show MSix's posts

BB really rallied them during the break. Impressive start to the half, eh?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Brady and Moss are still in Jacksonville.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Pats are playing as they have all year...flat.  Where is Moss????  Where is BB.....????  Seems like he is burnt out.....team is flat and he has no control anymore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Tackle the guy! MAN!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

jmfpatpatriot - The team has been flat all year...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I guess we dont know how hurt Wilfork and Warren are.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from InaPatsstateofmind. Show InaPatsstateofmind's posts

NO HEART - D LINE.... they know run is coming and they dont stop it!!!

Im disgusted!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Good news - we will have 5 players playing in the pro bowl 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Moss is done

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

....run straight ahead forone yard, try a short pass for an incompletion, then choke on 3rd and long!  I think ic ould just watch one Pats offensive series and put it on a cycle and get the same result.  No creativity....offense needs to help the D out, because they're not going to continue to hold the Ravens offense.

....and for the trolls, we've seen 1-15 Pats teams, so a playoff loss isn't going to hurt our feelings.  I suggest finding a more constructive way to spend your weekend!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Hey, the Ravens just pulled an Obrien.....

What a stupid play call......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

I don't know if I have ever seen Brady have such a bad day.  Are the Pats ever....ever....going to get a pass rush?

Sections
Shortcuts