Pats-Ravens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

Re: Pats-Ravens Game Thread

THE PATRIOTS DID SOMETHING!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momepat. Show momepat's posts

PATHETIC, disgrace and damn right embarrassing!  I along with every Patriot fan are literally sick.  This team needs a tremendous overall!   Offensive Line, Defensive Line, Special Teams, Offense -  Who the hell is out there "playing"?  And why defer the kickoff?  Oh, yes because our defense can stop anybody.  That just set the game off on the wrong foot!  Bad mistake doing that!  The way they look today, a local high school team could probably win big!  I am ashamed and embarrassed to say I am a Patriot Fan!  Great Offensive Coordinator and Defense Coordinator.  Too bad they did not pay Charlie W to come back next year.  At least he knows what the hell he is doing and  how to call an offensive play.
    I am totally disgusted and can't watch another moment.  Glad I did not pay the big bucks to be there in the freezing cold and watch this nightmare.  The fans should all exit the stadium NOW!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

W_T_F was that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from superfxb. Show superfxb's posts

HOLY Blank we caught a break

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

What was with the smirk on that ref's face? That was a cruel tease.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from InaPatsstateofmind. Show InaPatsstateofmind's posts

Lets get the 1st !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat. Show seattlepat's posts

Thanks, Caraway. That comment was helpful in dealing with what we are seeing.

It's the first time I am going to pin a blame on the coaches. However, other than the opening KO return, this is all boils down prep and game planning.

They are in deep. The predictable thing to do is to abandon a running game and force passes. There are three quarters to play. The only way NE's going to score is if they can make Ravens guess wrong on D. And they can't have Faulk do everything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

2 downs to make 2 inches

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

Taylor FINALLY!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Fred Taylor...Finally.. feed freddie

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from InaPatsstateofmind. Show InaPatsstateofmind's posts

play action ... lets get 7

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sb4steve. Show sb4steve's posts

Bill is the best, but why the hell is Charli not on our sideline??  it's time to eat some humble pie Bill.  bet no one takes any of our coaches this year!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrule55. Show patsrule55's posts

this is a key series to say the least...watch the unimaginative offense at work on this one....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

It just looks like every yard is a serious struggle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Run Tom Run

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainevent1836. Show mainevent1836's posts

First: 7/21/2005
    Last: 1/10/2010
    PATHETIC, disgrace and damn right embarrassing!  I along with every Patriot fan are literally sick.  This team needs a tremendous overall!   Offensive Line, Defensive Line, Special Teams, Offense -  Who the hell is out there "playing"?  And why defer the kickoff?  Oh, yes because our defense can stop anybody.  That just set the game off on the wrong foot!  Bad mistake doing that!  The way they look today, a local high school team could probably win big!  I am ashamed and embarrassed to say I am a Patriot Fan!  Great Offensive Coordinator and Defense Coordinator.  Too bad they did not pay Charlie W to come back next year.  At least he knows what the hell he is doing and  how to call an offensive play.
    I am totally disgusted and can't watch another moment.  Glad I did not pay the big bucks to be there in the freezing cold and watch this nightmare.  The fans should all exit the stadium NOW!

You call yourself a pats fan huh...could have fooled me, honestly all those people that want to jump off the bandwagon by all means do, makes more for the rest of us "true" fans

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Why did Brady throw it away when he could have scrambled for a couple yards?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Alright Edelman

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Please get us an OC in the offseason

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdamErc. Show AdamErc's posts

Grow a pair and run it in brady. JULIAN EDELMAN!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from superfxb. Show superfxb's posts

Touchdown

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

how the hell did Edelman do that!???!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

TD!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from InaPatsstateofmind. Show InaPatsstateofmind's posts

Well its about time!!! .... Now lets play some defense!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Nice Catch

Sections
Shortcuts