Pats Receivers best Blocking group since ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Pats Receivers best Blocking group since ...

As I've watched the preseason games and read reports from camp it occurs to me that this might be the best corps of blocking WRs that BB has ever had.

The Pats have always had 1 or 2 very good blocking TEs to support the running game (and they may have 3 this year), but they've often lacked good blocking at the WR positions.  I think this has been a glaring weakness for 5 years or more.

Now the Pats have some big, physical guys who seem willing and capable of blocking for others even when they aren't part of the play, in support of the run and downfield in pass support.

Look at the likely roster group:  Thompkins, Sudfeld, Edelman, Boyce, Amendola, Dobson

Amendola and Dobson might be the weaker 2 in this group, but I still believe they are an upgrade over WW and Lloyd.

The running game can only get better when you have WRs that can block as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

Re: Pats Receivers best Blocking group since ...

Did WRs even block 10 years ago?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Towelie-Toke's comment:

Did WRs even block 10 years ago?

Is this a serious question or have we been drinking?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

since joe montana