Pats record over the next 5 games... I say 4-1!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Pats record over the next 5 games... I say 4-1!

Believe we will beat Miami twice, and should only lose once. That loss could be to either Indy or NO. if they lose to Indy, will demolish NO for their first loss. If they beat Indy, will be harder to beat NO. You leave an exploitable blueprint, plus there will be an inevitable motivational drop issue. The first Miami game will be a pats BLOWOUT. Miami is going to lose this week to the jets. Last one will be much closer but a pats win. Jets will get beatdown in the rematch. Bel NEVER loses twice in the same year to the same team esp to a Ryan or the jets. NO game could be the most watched Monday night game in history. Will have the same scenario as when Miami beat the Bears.

Regardless of what happens, pats SHOULD win its last 4 games of the season. They may lose the last one if it doesn't matter. Final record should be 13-3 if it matters or 12-4 if it doesnt. By beating colts, pats will put some pressure on them in race for homefield throughout the playoffs and to avoid 2006 scenario when we played in indy and lost. I ideally want peyton in snow for the playoffs, having the tiebreaker edge is key. if we beat the colts, its not tough to imagine them losing another 2 games. Hopefully, we just run the table from here on in and the colts inevitably lose another game and we destroy the Vikes (most likely in my view) or whoever in the SB. Indy could conceivably lose again at home to Denver or on the road to Houston, Jacksonville, or Baltimore!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Pats record over next 5 games... I say 4-1!

I think the Pats' performance in this upcoming rugged stretch of games will all come down to whether or not Tom Brady wears a suit before the games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Re: Pats record over the next 5 games... I say 4-1!

If they lose to anyone just hope its to the Saints. Can't afford too many more L's in the conference/division with 2 already.  I gotta feeling we sweep Nov. & lose a game down the stretch we should've won leaving us 13-3. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Re: Pats record over next 5 games... I say 4-1!

In Response to Re: Pats record over next 5 games... I say 4-1!:
    I think the Pats' performance in this upcoming rugged stretch of games will all come down to whether or not Tom Brady wears a suit before the games.
    Posted by prairiemike
    I agree Dr. Sarcasm. That could work if they ALL choose to adopt that style as their uniform or if Bel mandates it. That would be an error of course because you don't want to remake our sacred, rugged collective everyman image for some wimpy high-brow individualistic white collar corporate elite-Hollywood pretty boy BRAND! 

Sweats and hoodies should be mandated for ALL esp Mr. Gissy. He may be even greater (if that's possible) on the field for he will be playg with even more of an edge. Bel's magic is in keeping the team as a TEAM at all times in every possible football or Belichick-patriot related context. No one stands up to brady anymore outside of gissy. Bel should NEVER stop, there will be no putting that genie back in the bottle! No suits til he is on his own time, space and dime; or if league-mandated or representing the Mr. Kraft aspect of the pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Wait, didn't we just talk about this on the "Brutal November" Thread?

The Pats are going to run the table period! TB's back, WW's back and the two cupcake games gave them the chance to run real time scrimmages to get them back to 07 form. This team is capable of scoring on every possession and the young D is starting to get an identity. Look for Tate to be a huge part of this team and should get the work he needs before the Indy game giving TB that 3rd threat he really needs.
    With the weather changing and the games becoming more and more important coaching and experience will be what separates the wantabies from serious play-off contenders.

As long as TB wears his suits we're going to Miami and there's no way we give another one up like last time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Pats record over the next 5 games... I say 4-1!:
    Miami is going to lose this week to the jets.

Sorry but no, the Jets will be losing this week again to Miami.

Sections
Shortcuts