Pats Redskins Joint Practice Report

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Re: Pats Redskins Joint Practice Report

68 on defense had some good pocket push that almost reached the qb and resulted in a poor throw. Two plays later he blasted through the line to stop a run play for a loss. Definitely caught my eye.

LaFell had his ups and downs. Showed up in 11 on 11s a few times, but also had a notable drop near the end of practice. 

Chandler looked good, had a solid rush and batted pass that I noticed.

Amendola got open several times, looked like he and Brady were getting along well on the field. #19 got behind the redskins DB for a beautiful long completion in 7 on 7s.

Ridley looked great. His first touch in team drills went for a TD. He had two other long runs after in 11 on 11s, used also on a screen to the right that picked up a good chunk of yards. Vereen looked shifty and had several plays out of the backfield that impressed. 26 also looked quick and decisive coming out of the backfield, noticed a few pass catches from him as well.

KT looked good as well, had probably the longest play of the day when he beat his man down the right and curled around to the middle of the field for a sliding catch near the end zone.

Nink had a sack on RG3 at one point. 99 also had a would be sack.

Tavon got beat for a long catch not long after he made an interception. I'd say consistency is his biggest problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to JMUFranco's comment:

68 on defense had some good pocket push that almost reached the qb and resulted in a poor throw. Two plays later he blasted through the line to stop a run play for a loss. Definitely caught my eye.

LaFell had his ups and downs. Showed up in 11 on 11s a few times, but also had a notable drop near the end of practice. 

Amendola got open several times, looked like he and Brady were getting along well on the field. #19 got behind the redskins DB for a beautiful long completion in 7 on 7s.

Ridley looked great. His first touch in team drills went for a TD. He had two other long runs after in 11 on 11s, used also on a screen to the right that picked up a good chunk of yards. Vereen looked shifty and had several plays out of the backfield that impressed. 26 also looked quick and decisive coming out of the backfield, noticed a few pass catches from him as well.

KT looked good as well, had probably the longest play of the day when he beat his man down the right and curled around to the middle of the field for a sliding catch near the end zone.

Tavon got beat for a long catch not long after he made an interception. I'd say consistency is his biggest problem.

great stuff!  go have that drink.

btw:  i'm thinking #26 listed above was actually #28, james white.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

68 on D is DT L.T. Tuipulotu , 6'1", 305, UDFA rookie out of Utah.  (68 on O is OL Braxton Cave).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like Tuipulotu. He looked good as well as # 64 E. Manumaluena when I watched. Big but more compact players who are stout and offer a bit of versatility.  Its going to be hard for Vellano and Jones to make it this year, more so Vellano as these new guys have been playing a little better in the short amount of time they've been out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

#19 is Lafell. When I saw him, he looked smaller than I Imagined. He is a slimmer guy that runs decent routes. I think he is gonna surprise a lot of people with his speed. He is not the burly type guy I thought. He is only 6'2 210 but strong.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Thanks for the report.  So much more refreshing than what rkrap provides.

Sounds like justin jones has a chance to beat out williams for the 3rd te spot.  I would imagine he would be a nightmare in the red zone with gronk.

Also, are you sure it was dennard at safety?  I read bb had arrington there the other day.

Congrats and graduating.  No the real work begins.  Lol

[/QUOTE]

Typo there bud, just thought I'd point it out seeing how you spend half your day pointing it out on others. And just like I thought, even though rkarp has you on ignore and made it a point to everyone that he wasn't going to fight with you anymore, you keep on slamming him any chance you get.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

psyco,

RKARP has no bias. Neither does OG or any one else. They're simply reporting what they see and RKarp has a good grasp of the players. 

No offense to this guy as I understand he left his roster, but it's a little ineffective just using numbers.

I'm sure the write up, later, will be very informative as is everyone's.

The bias is obviously yours.

Just admit the drinking part is what you found "refreshing".

It's more than obvious.

WT F does your biocch bb have to do with what they saw at practice?

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nice to hear positive reports on Lafell, it sounds like this is a guy coming into his own.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And just like I thought, even though rkarp has you on ignore and made it a point to everyone that he wasn't going to fight with you anymore, you keep on slamming him any chance you get.

[/QUOTE]

exactly what I mentioned about putting Queenie on ignore. It gives him free reign on people who ignore him. Then he lies about them and talks about them. He is a total loser. I can't believe someone would continue to post here when nobody likes them and everyone wishes he was gone. What a miserable Person he must be. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

exactly what I mentioned about putting Queenie on ignore. It gives him free reign on people who ignore him. Then he lies about them and talks about them. He is a total loser. I can't believe someone would continue to post here when nobody likes them and everyone wishes he was gone. What a miserable Person he must be. 

Look at those embarrassing capitalization errors.  Geez.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Look at those embarrassing capitalization errors.  Geez.

Haha, sometimes posting on the ol iphone can be a challenge when I'm in a hurry.  Sometimes I just don't give an F as long as my message is posted and understood. LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Haha, sometimes posting on the ol iphone can be a challenge when I'm in a hurry.  Sometimes I just don't give an F as long as my message is posted and understood. LOL!

The auto-capitalization feature on iphones seems to fail pretty badly when posting on $hitty internet forums like this one, but I guess a pink hat, bandwagon, johnny-come-lately fan from the west coast and Cleveland wouldn't know that.  Lol!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Did I miss anything or did that last categorization cover everything?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There seems to be some corelation between listening to Taylor Swift and Black Sabbath and being a true Pats fan, or not.  But I can't figure it out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to oddlyenough's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There seems to be some corelation between listening to Taylor Swift and Black Sabbath and being a true Pats fan, or not.  But I can't figure it out.

[/QUOTE]

Since I listen to neither does that make me a pink hat?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Go back to your job of cleaning gum off of the movie theater floor, you f'ing pink hat. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

no it just shows a lack of gender identification accuracy. 

Sections
Shortcuts