pats/redskins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: pats/redskins

Lenon......no wonder the Lions lost 16 games last year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

has brady completed more than one pass to anyone other than moss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: pats/redskins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: pats/redskins : Whiplash is a b!tch
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Daniel Snyder is once again happy he did not pursue Cutler harder.  Daniel Snyder is getting dizzy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Peyton Manning is licking his chops. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Great! Brady gets hurt.....fOcking o-line 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i think they should give brady a rest,and not let him take any more hits.hopefully its not his shoulder he had problems with in the past.haynesworth hits him like that after he throws the ball.wheres the flag?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Nice hit green!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

One other note - as good as the pats o (read: brady to moss, because nothing else seems to be working) has operated in the first half, the pats d has been suspect.  As a colts fan I know and over the past few years the pats should know that it is not great o that wins championships it is the d.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I see no improvement from last year in our secondary / defense.   The 3rd pre-season game  is supposed to be a barometer for real game play.  They looked very bad at times.

Offence - B+
    Defense - D

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The O will be fine. The  pass D needs work. Fork is going to have career year. Bodden covers fairly well, but there appear to be no ballhawks in the secondary. At some point, during the season, turnovers will matter (not just recovering your own fumbles). Right now all our DBs look like Quinten Jammer clones (good tacklers...so so in coverage) again it could be the vanilla D. BB will save his best looks for the reg. season

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

this team will again be carried by its' offensive prowess...good enough to win at least the division and garner a playoff spot, but i'm afraid that's about it...don't expect much for the D this season

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

#24.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Great, Brady's done.  Can I get my money back from DirecTV.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston1974. Show boston1974's posts

[QUOTE]#24.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]
    You guys are killing me, its the PRESEASON, A VANILLA DEFENSE. tHEY HAVE STOPPED THE RUN ALL NIGHT,..Defense will be fine..give it time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

brady came out the second half,but went back into the locker room.hopefully its just sore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]The O will be fine. The  pass D needs work. Fork is going to have career year. Bodden covers fairly well, but there appear to be no ballhawks in the secondary. At some point, during the season, turnovers will matter (not just recovering your own fumbles). Right now all our DBs look like Quinten Jammer clones (good tacklers...so so in coverage) again it could be the vanilla D. BB will save his best looks for the reg. season
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Good observations sir. Definetely vanilla defense. Basic coverage play some zone some man. Minimal pass rush. Almost no all out blitz(1 or 2 guys at most on 2 or 3 plays) Bend but dont break learn to play together. Young secondary with no Hit man needs work.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

BRING BACK CASSEL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]The O will be fine. The  pass D needs work. Fork is going to have career year. Bodden covers fairly well, but there appear to be no ballhawks in the secondary. At some point, during the season, turnovers will matter (not just recovering your own fumbles). Right now all our DBs look like Quinten Jammer clones (good tacklers...so so in coverage) again it could be the vanilla D. BB will save his best looks for the reg. season
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE] bodden i think will be great.springs has yet to play a game,or much of it.bodden should have gotten springs contract,instead of the one year deal.and the defense has stopped the run.they did correct that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pats/redskins : You guys are killing me, its the PRESEASON, A VANILLA DEFENSE. tHEY HAVE STOPPED THE RUN ALL NIGHT,..Defense will be fine..give it time.
    Posted by boston1974[/QUOTE]

It is frigging hilarious the posts I read! Old school Boston negativity. You gotta love it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

its about time,i feel better true champ.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Wilhite almost jumped the pass on an incompletion, then snags an interception for a pick-6 when they try to run a similar out to the flats

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

well, nice play there...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

was that Ty Law?.....nice job kid

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

That won't be hard, KC fans are second guessing the trade already...

[QUOTE]BRING BACK CASSEL
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts