pats/redskins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: pats/redskins

In Response to Re: pats/redskins:
    [QUOTE]was that Ty Law?.....nice job kid
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] it sure looked like him of the past,for he has been playing possibly like him of the present?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

SO NATURALLY WILHITE PICKS ONE AND TAKES IT TO THE HOLE.

Did I mention my displeasure with the run.....?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Nice pick! Our d is coming along!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I love that #24.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwcook1313. Show jwcook1313's posts

What's the word on Brady?  Is he really hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pats/redskins : You guys are killing me, its the PRESEASON, A VANILLA DEFENSE. tHEY HAVE STOPPED THE RUN ALL NIGHT,..Defense will be fine..give it time.
    Posted by boston1974[/QUOTE]

This is the Posters Pre-season also.  I'm trying to get into game shape.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]its about time,i feel better true champ.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Its all good brother Gotta have faith in the youngsters. At the risk of taking a cheap shot at a fellow fan" Sure am glad he wasn't on the practice squad" Go Pats!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pats/redskins : This is the Posters Pre-season also.  I trying to get into game shape.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE] nice!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Also, define "wedge"

This one after Wilhite's TD wasn't quite as bad, but someone TiVo the one at the start of the second quarter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Guyton just got a sack - I think Guyton is the perfect linebacker for blitzing

bigger than a d-back but faster than a linebacker (or basically a less-experienced Tank Williams with a better athletic skillset)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pats/redskins : Good observations sir. Definetely vanilla defense. Basic coverage play some zone some man. Minimal pass rush. Almost no all out blitz(1 or 2 guys at most on 2 or 3 plays) Bend but dont break learn to play together. Young secondary with no Hit man needs work.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Vanilla defense.  Is that what they were playing all last year when they were like 31st in Red Zone Defense and didn't make the Playoffs.

I'm just curious where your confidences in the Defense comes from.  In fact they have been trending down the last 4 years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Odd that there's a new QB in camp next week 2-1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

enough of the secondary,lets talk back up QB?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

OK the o-line must never fail in protecting Tom, 'cause this Kevin O' kid ain't gettin' done.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

Did anyone else think that Haynesworth drove Brady into the ground a little harder than he had too? It wouldn't suprise me after he some of the dirty plays that a couple former Tennessee Titans have committed, including when Albert kicked Andre Gurode in the head.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]enough of the secondary,lets talk back up QB?
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

O'Connell is doing his best Brett Favre imitation, trying to use his arm to try to compensate for unwise throws.  He tried forcing that last one in, and it didn't work.

I'd love to see O'Connell win the job, but I think Walter is your top backup right now because he's more reliable.  I think you know what you'll get from Walter, whereas O'Connell is still learning.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I know its only pre-season,but dang that td.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

O'Connell is looking like Cassell last year this time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]What's the word on Brady?  Is he really hurt?
    Posted by jwcook1313[/QUOTE]

Brady's not hurt - Belichick needed to do this so he could include Brady on the injury list all year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

How about those Redskin cheerleaders.  There practically naked and I love it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Congratulations #38 you've just been cut.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Our secondary looks good. Except the one play where Bodden got beat by Santana Moss. 

Our LBs looked great except for Bruschi getting beat by Cooley.

Our DL has been errorless. 

Good Pass Rush, good Rush defense. Not bad NE. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Our secondary looks good. Except the one play where Bodden got beat by Santana Moss.  Our LBs looked great except for Bruschi getting beat by Cooley. Our DL has been errorless.  Good Pass Rush, good Rush defense. Not bad NE. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I must be watching a different game. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Nice throw from Brennan to Mitchell - I liked Brennan with Hawaii and I'd love to see him develop into a good NFL QB.  Then again, it was Jamar Love in coverage.  I don't think Love will make the team.

I don't think the scrutiny on the secondary is going to go away until they prove themselves under the bright lights in the regular season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the first four series by our defense,they looked real great,then it went vanilla after that.except the run defense has improved.bruschi should have had some help over the top,and there were a few corners that got beat,or out jumped. wilhite did bring a breath of fresh air on his int,but it could be worse,and im knocking on wood right now.

Sections
Shortcuts