Pat's release Haynesworth....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....:
    In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... :  If not, here's one... Jet's DL has much depth, is up there in sacks, QB pressures and is 50% of that top 10 Defense. 
    Posted by JetMangione

No one on the Jets DL has more than 1 sack and they have been mediocre against the run.  Great analysis.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : Clearly, a regular season win is far more important to you.  I'll tell you what.  You can have this one next week on your way to one and done AGAIN... maybe not even one.
    Posted by JetMangione

Sure, we will take it.  I brought up this year and you brought up the past.

Thats fine, we can talk about the past, lets start about 1970!!!!

Win a title or afc chamionship game and then you may get some credit.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Revis gets away with more contact after 5 yards then any player in the league. Watch him play and you will see, constant contact after 5 yards. Pretty much every pass his way could get called for illegal contact after 5 yards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : 2 more sacks, better against the run than the Pats and the Jets have only had one bad game against the run.  Aside from the Raiders game, Jets give up 3.5 ypc.  I'll take that.  It's tough replacing a few DL probowlers in the same year and starting a rookie on the line.  It's paying off now, though.
    Posted by JetMangione

Keep telling yourself that, and why ur at it, tell the world that this is the year you will win a superbowl.

You really are Phatrex!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I strongly suspect that Albert was Pepper Johnson's science project from Day#1 and it was  his ... on the line too. One of  our less successful reclamation projects  I guess..... What else are you gonna do if the guy doesn't want to compete?
    Posted by threejak

Somehow I just don't believe Belichick gives his minions that much rope.  This was a belichick risk call same as the other before Haynesworthless. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : 2 more sacks, better against the run than the Pats and the Jets have only had one bad game against the run.  Aside from the Raiders game, Jets give up 3.5 ypc.  I'll take that.  It's tough replacing a few DL probowlers in the same year and starting a rookie on the line.  It's paying off now, though.
    Posted by JetMangione

We're talking about the DL dumb@ss not the entire defense.  Mark Anderson and Andre Carter individually have more sacks than your entire DL combined.  Your evidence for how they are better than the Pats against the run is subtracting one of the games where they got absolutely run over (hint hint the Raiders didn't do the same thing to NE).

Of course now you'll bring up some non-sequitur about the Pats secondary or the Jets' linebackers, but I tried...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Beyond Andre Carter's productivity, plans for the D-line this year really haven't panned out. Shaun Ellis has had health issues, Haynesworth is cut, and Myron Pryror and Mike Wright are both on IR.

I hope Belichick is ready to really invest in the trenches in the next draft. Other than Big Vince, that unit has needed an overhaul for the past two or three years. Instead, it's been a patchwork of vets on one-year deals, or late-round/undrafted guys like Pryor, Deaderick, and Kyle Love.

It's time to stop using a slew of top picks on CBs and spend a first-rounder on a talented young DE/DT. Quinton Coples is going to be out of reach without giving up a boatload of picks (see Jones, Julio & Atlanta Falcons), but I don't think a Jerel Worthy (Mich St.) or Brandon Thompson (Clemson) would be out of reach. You can probably also get Jared Crick (Nebraska) later in the first round due to the torn pectoral.

Sorry if this has been said earlier in the thread already -- I did not have time to read all four pages.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : Oooh, I see.  You want to compare the DL sacks on a team that plays almost exclusively 3-4 to a team that plays mostly 4-3.  Should we compare passing yards for a team that throws 60% of the time with one that throws 50% of the time?  Weren't you wondering why your NT has been in the flat? Wait, you don't actually watch football, do you?
    Posted by JetMangione

YOU were the one that brought up sacks moron.  I was the one that pointed out that the Jets DL is not anywhere near the top of the league in sacks.  YOU were the one that tried to compare the Jets team sacks to the Pats team sacks as evidence that the Jets DL has more sacks.  I was simply pointing out the idiocy of your viewpoint. A common theme in most of your posts.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Look who I was quoting when I mentioned the Jets DL has almost no sacks.  Surprise Surprise it was you saying the Jets DL was up there in sacks.  You really are the dumbest person I have ever encountered on a message board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... :  If not, here's one... Jet's DL has much depth, is up there in sacks, QB pressures and is 50% of that top 10 Defense. Pats defensive backfield blows, like maybe worst ever.  Maybe you should have taken Wilson instead of McCourty. 
    Posted by JetMangione

Reading is hard.  Moron.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Is Stinko next?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

May as well clean house

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He won't be missed since he was never on the field. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This roster has little chance of winning the SB,.........Posted by rameakap

With 8 games to go, I hope you eat your words.  How do you think this fan base felt in 2001 after 8 games and we all know what happened in that season!!!!!  "Ya never know until the fat lady sings so don't jump ship too quickly.  I am certain the players appreciate your confidence!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Ochocinco = NEXT

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

anyone that would use chuck mangione as an avatar is gay

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

anyone that would use chuck mangione as an avatar is gay
    Posted by harleyroadking12

He probably likes Kenny G too. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hopefully this means Cannon makes the roster.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4BCEAGLES. Show 4BCEAGLES's posts

Who? Did he wear a patriots uniform? Never saw him actually play. Hmmm.
    What about that other guy Ocho whats his name?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts