Pat's release Haynesworth....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

Pat's release Haynesworth....

Looks like BB finally had enough of big Al.....

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2636/albert-haynesworth

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....

Looks like BB finally decided to trim some fat off of the roster.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Welp! 

Dont say I didnt told you so......I would lol, but its really not funny as  a lot of people were counting on him for our defense to be great.

Oh well, whats next?  R.Brace is gonna save us..

Wow!  I hate being right about these things, I really would have wished he could make an impact, but im sure the spin doctors will find something nice to say

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., then, all the speculation can now officially be over.  Since he wasn't getting on the field anyway, I didn't care, but I couldn't figure why they kept him if he wasn't any better than that.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I have to wonder how much of this had to do with Deaderick getting healthy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....:
    [QUOTE]Welp!  Dont say I didnt told you so......I would lol, but its really not funny as  a lot of people were counting on him for our defense to be great. Oh well, whats next?  R.Brace is gonna save us.. Wow!  I hate being right about these things, I really would have wished he could make an impact, but im sure the spin doctors will find something nice to say
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    apparently I wasn't wrong either.  Guess you simply didn't like who was writing the words.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]  I have to wonder how much of this had to do with Deaderick getting healthy
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing quite a bit.  He was underwhelming, but at least was a body you could plug in.  Interesting to see what develops out of this.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Welp!  Dont say I didnt told you so......I would lol, but its really not funny as  a lot of people were counting on him for our defense to be great. Oh well, whats next?  R.Brace is gonna save us.. Wow!  I hate being right about these things, I really would have wished he could make an impact, but im sure the spin doctors will find something nice to say

You are going to seperate your shoulder patting yourself on the back.  Try poking yourself in the eye instead.  I bet you'll stop sooner.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Wow!!

Nice call Shizz.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : apparently I wasn't wrong either.  Guess you simply didn't like who was writing the words.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

U are a pathetic person

0-8 and feeling Great huh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

[QUOTE]  I have to wonder how much of this had to do with Deaderick getting healthy
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Yep.... BB made some positive comments about Deaderick a few days ago and it looks like he easily took Big Al's spot..... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Excellent

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : U are a pathetic person 0-8 and feeling Great huh?

He has to come here since there is no Colts board. No one could figure out how to run an internet board who's posters are only capable of finger painting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This roster has little chance of winning the SB, but it will make the playoffs and it would be nice to win a game this year.So they might as well keep Wilfork, Warren and Ellis healthy and ready to play their best ball in Dec/Jan by going with a healthy dose of Deaderick, Love and Brace over the next few weeks. I'd assume those 3 will be playing for contracts and respect and all have young legs.

Then maybe we can decide which 2 of those three we keep and which 2 (along with Pryor) we've maybe created enough trade value for to send away after the year and get 1-2 of the combined three 5th/6th rd picks in 2012/13 we lost for Al/Ocho back.

And of course we should add a DE/DT with one of our 1st rd picks, a guy like Jerel Worthy... although good luck hoping Bill goes with the obvious talent with the high pick he starts the draft with... sigh

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

The Fat man rolls out of town like a bee-otch

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Dave, believe me as a fan, I dont like getting these things right, but anyone who used objective thinking could see he was a bum.

I went by past and present. I saw him make one good play in Miami, and another 2 in S.D but all the while in between he was getting pushed around. he got handled early in the dallas game by the costa kid.

Look, you guys can think this is because of Deaderick or that it just happened this sunday, but it didnt. If I can point out bad technique, you dont think Bill can?

It just happened now because he had a bef w/Peppers...but nothing changed, he has been like this all year

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

It's all part of our youth Movement.Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanWilmingtonDE. Show PatsFanWilmingtonDE's posts

Thoughts on filling the roster spot? Re-sign Bodden (as bad as he was this season)?

I'd love to say go get a pass rusher, but there really is no one out there. A safety would be nice too, but I think those available right (Sharper, Milloy) just don't have enough in the tank.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Ud6, the same way I can put you ignore, it lets me take you off. Yo get it

I had to see what you could possibly say and I was right, you are still on my Dic k and have nothing to add to this board besides being a nusance

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Oh my - Rusty just called someone else out for throwing "so much crap at the wall".  Hell just froze. 

Hey Russ, help the board here.  There are those who have complained incessantly that the pats don't have a pass rush.  In another thread and on this one you said Haynesworth was great in 3rd down pass rush situations. 

What's your genius going to be doing now?  Will the pass rush now be better? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Ohh well not a huge waste in terms of picks. I think him getting into it with Pepper did him in. You just don't diss the Pepper

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I wonder if this means we are going to go back having 3-4 set be heavier in the defensive rotation, drop an additional body back into coverage and play a more crowded zone defense.

All in all the free angency has once again been a huge bust for us. sad times.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Sad, i wanted this to work out... as i want any move the team does to work out.

Do you think cut ties with a player at midseason is a good thing ? of course not, its a lost gamble by our team... another one.

When is Shaun Ellis last day as a pat? next tuesday? 

hope Deadrick, Brace, Warren, Vince can stay healthy and make some plays this sunday in NY !

go pats !