Pat's release Haynesworth....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....

also, im not looking forward to the jets picking him up this week. No doubt in my mind they will try, and may even have him play with the intent on getting a late hit on brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Shawn Ellis is next!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

No, thats you Rusty

Im sorry none of your guys have panned out....Bodden, Butler...lol

I know football and how to evaluate players and all you see is guys w/numbers and Patriots Pat on the helmet.

You still think Big Al makes this defense great???

Cmon man.....you sound silly

What else did I throw out?

Dont just say shyt....speak on it and show me?

Dont worry, I'll wait...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It was worth the risk.  The Patriots gave up next to nothing.  If the guy had even played at 80% of what he was in Tenn it would have been a steal.  It was a high risk low cost acquisition.  No different than Moss.  It didn't work.  Move along.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : I thought you were ignoring me.  Pathetic liar.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

the idea that a clot fan who hangs around a patriots board all the time would call ANYTHING or ANYONE pathetic is the very definition of IRONY.  You are about the saddest, sorriest fan of any team, any time.  The only thing good about you being here this last year is you have exposed yourself for what you truly are.  A mewling pewk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Ud6, the same way I can put you ignore, it lets me take you off. Yo get it I had to see what you could possibly say and I was right, you are still on my Dic k and have nothing to add to this board besides being a nusance
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    Well aware of what can be done with the ignore button, my friend.  As proudly as you write, I just figured for someone who stands by the comments you make.  I was wrong. 

As for the being on your d ck comment - I don't think this is board is the kind of place for living out your fantasies.  And if you were being figurative and not literal with your cute comment you might want to remind yourself that it was you, on another thread, who replied to me to start our little conversation.  

might want to check that ego of yours.  Its getting ahead of your intellects ability to match it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Well another great move down the toilet...Fat Albert was released today.
    Apparently he and Pepper Jonhson had words during the Giants game.
    Boy I never saw this coming huh ?? I thought a meltdown would happen much sooner than this but he did not disappoint.

Is Ochostinko next?  The 2011 Patriots are totally wetting themselves.
    How's that for value Bill???
    Has any value move BB made this year worked out?   Jumpin Jesus !!!

I dunno,,, I hate sounding so negative but this year looks like a total flush down the toilet.  At least the Dolts get Luck... We get crap!!  Hope I'm wrong !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : U are a pathetic person 0-8 and feeling Great huh?

No. The Dolts are 0-9 and the sunday night game got flexed. Good call.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Q. With regards to Haynesworth, he and Pepper Johnson got into a heated exchange after his last play. They were separated by Shaun Ellis and Jerod Mayo and then an extremely animated Belichick. I sit right behind the Patriot bench and in all my years there (season-ticket holder), I've rarely seen Belichick that upset with a particular player. -- Craven (Rhode Island)

A. Thanks for the detail, Craven. Pepper Johnson is a fiery coach and I've seen him get into it with others over the years. But it makes sense that the sideline encounter between Johnson and Haynesworth contributed to Haynesworth not seeing the field again. I respect Bill Belichick wanting to keep that in-house and not call a player out publicly by saying it was part of a "rotation," but I think this is one where we can be almost certain that's not the complete truth. At the least, Haynesworth's 6-foot-6, 350-pound frame is valuable when it's first-and-goal from the 1 with the game on the line. But Haynesworth wasn't even on the field in that situation.

That was from Reiss's mailbag....

I just read that Players were telling coach Albert needs to go. Good Cut and good riddance to that dirtbag. They said he gave up in the Giants game.

Although to be clear I thought he helped out in a great way against the run this year. Gave us a different dynamic but over all low risk...move on with the players who want to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Now this Gaint bum can catch up on his sleep

See Ya Big Al

So glad they didnt actually pay this guy anywhere near what his contract was....Oh the horror

I say get Willie Mac back out of retirement and go back to the 3-4. Mayo has looked very average in the 4-3 and without beef in the middle, it may get worse.

Im hoping there is a backer out there to take the spot...as we will miss Spikes

How about Lofa?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Hmm who in the world could have seen this coming.....oh wait me!!!! Predicted it the day they signed him he would be a bust and not make it thru the season. 

Next up OCHO!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It was worth the risk and I was pretty excited when it happened as I, like most, was hoping for the best case scenario.  Wish it would have worked out better then it did.  Happy retirement Albert! He is d-o-n-e-!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Hello Ron Brace!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]No, thats you Rusty Im sorry none of your guys have panned out....Bodden, Butler...lol I know football and how to evaluate players and all you see is guys w/numbers and Patriots Pat on the helmet. You still think Big Al makes this defense great??? Cmon man.....you sound silly What else did I throw out? Dont just say shyt....speak on it and show me? Dont worry, I'll wait...

Guys guys. This dick measuring contest is getting old.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Acquiring Haynesworth was high risk (i.e. odds were it was going to fail).  The whole point was that he was cheap and if he played to a fraction of his talent level it would have been a steal.  Not a particularly bold prediction despite the overhyping by some.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : Nah. Low risk. 5th rd pick, 1.5 mil? No brainer to give it a try. Worth the low risk, high reward. At this stage, with his back and Brace/Deaderick able to at least take more snaps, they aren't going to wait, cut Brace or Deaderick and then keep seeing the warts crop up with Al the rest of the year. Oh well. I wonder if Gerard Warren is now the guy they send in for 3rd downs now?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I referred to it previously as high risk, low cost with the point being that he was more likely to fail than not (otherwise the cost would have been higher).  Same point, different wording.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Pat's release Haynesworth....:
    [QUOTE]Looks like BB finally had enough of big Al..... http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2636/albert-haynesworth
    Posted by Patsfaninswflorida[/QUOTE]

Another BB experiment gone wrong!...who's next??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : When you are as much as a tool as Shizzlepants, he begs to differ. Hey, Evil, I guessed Amy Winehouse would overdose. Where's my cookie? Shizzly = Dork
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

But how much insight does it take to guess that a druggie singer is going to OD sometime in the future?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts