Pats salary cap in 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Pats salary cap in 2013

According to Bleacher Report the Pats will be 35 mil under the cap next year.

Any suggestions on how they should use it.

Resign Wes,Talib Volmer?

What free agents would you like to see BB go after and at what $$$.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Pats salary cap in 2013

Did they factor in the pay raises? 

Like Gronk going from a (not sure) 1.45 million dollar contract this year into a 3.75 million (not sure) net year? 

I hope they didn't just take the pay of the people who are free agents off the books and thought that's how much the Pats have to spend. Also, keep in mind that BB likes to leave 10 million in cap free going into the season and the Pats have 25 million, tops, to spend. Once again, assuming they factored in the raises. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did they factor in the pay raises? 

Like Gronk going from a (not sure) 1.45 million dollar contract this year into a 3.75 million (not sure) net year? 

I hope they didn't just take the pay of the people who are free agents off the books and thought that's how much the Pats have to spend. Also, keep in mind that BB likes to leave 10 million in cap free going into the season and the Pats have 25 million, tops, to spend. Once again, assuming they factored in the raises. 

[/QUOTE]

From what I see yes. I did notice that both TE's 

Cap figures were a lot higher than this year.

The Pats are carrying  14mil from this year

into next year .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I also believe next year is the big number for Brady agaisnt the cap...something like $20M

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm available for a lot of money.  The good thing is I will make a lot of tackles.  The bad things are, most of those tackles will be down field, I suck in coverage and I will dissapear for entire games. 

Do you want me?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm available for a lot of money.  The good thing is I will make a lot of tackles.  The bad things are, most of those tackles will be down field, I suck in coverage and I will dissapear for entire games. 

Do you want me?

[/QUOTE]

Is this Arrington?