Pats scored the most points of any team on Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Pats scored the most points of any team on Sunday

And they didn't need any fumble recoveries deep inside the other team's territory to do it.  Great job by the offense to defeat the best defense in the league. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Pats scored the most points of any team on Sunday

Very good point. Hats off to a good game by the D, but the O got the job done too against a very tough D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Yes, great job all around.  A remarkable team performance.  On to the Super Bowl!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

They had the best O left in the playoffs, they should have the most points. Besides if they didn't they would have lost (considering Bal had the second most points scored).

The more impressive thing is that in the playoffs they have allowed the 2nd fewest ppg. Only the Giants have allowed lower. This is more impressive to me and should be the thing highlighted

Against Den the O was stunning against the Ravens they had a rough day and did not perform up to their standards (Brady said as much). However, the D has performed better in both games then they have all season.

IMO there is no way the O has a second off game in a row and the D is really firing all cylinders so I fully expect them to go into Indy and perform up to their peak capabilities on both sides of the ball

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In Response to Pats scored the most points of any team on Sunday:
    [QUOTE]And they didn't need any fumble recoveries deep inside the other team's territory to do it.  Great job by the offense to defeat the best defense in the league. 
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

Great post! Hey....wait a minute...a positive post and two responses absent name calling or negativity! So this is how it's supposed to be....wow, nice!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In Response to Re: Pats scored the most points of any team on Sunday:
    [QUOTE]I fail to see how the Pats O could have an off game if the Corvids supposedly have a great D.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Never mind

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]I fail to see how the Pats O could have an off game if the Corvids supposedly have a great D.

easy from Brady's standard performance, even against the best D's in the league over the years, he did not meet his own high standard of performance. Since Brady actually said that he sucked, which imo he didn't suck just wasn't a game up to his standards even against a great D, so by Brady's own account the O had an off day

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Yes, this Sunday showed that defense still wins championships, and just how hard it is to score points in the playoffs.  Finesse teams like the Saints and Packers couldn't even make it that far.  Hats off to Bill O'Brien and Tom Brady for an A+ performance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats scored the most points of any team on Sunday : I guess you missed the week before Brady saying they needed to improve after scoring 45 against Denver. IOW, what he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They scored 23 on a supposedly great defense, so I'd say they had a good day.  If you want to get down to it, they really should have scored about 35 points.

Brady missed some open receivers and threw 2 picks, 1 of which he normally wouldn't have thrown. The O also had unusual trouble in the red zone.

Yes the Ravens D had a lot to do with it but that doesn't mean that Brady didn't have a off day considering he was missing some throws he normally makes early in the game and while he had protection preventing the pass rush. It happens to him on occasion but in the end the O put up enough to win the game it's just my opinion that the D has really been the stars of the post-season after putting back to back games which they made critical stops when they needed to

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Thank God for mighty.  A calm place among a sea of hysterics. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, this Sunday showed that defense still wins championships, and just how hard it is to score points in the playoffs.  Finesse teams like the Saints and Packers couldn't even make it that far.  Hats off to Bill O'Brien and Tom Brady for an A+ performance.

It was a hard fought game where Brady was a little off of some of his plays. performance I'd give him a B but overall game yes he deserves an A. Any other QB might crack under the pressure and crumble because of a few missed opportunities. Brady just grinded it out and in the end that's what won the game. Sometimes you just need to grind out wins and that's what this O showed. That if they need to they can overcome mistakes and grind out a victory which deserves a big slap on the back. It's something NO's and GB couldn't do

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]And they didn't need any fumble recoveries deep inside the other team's territory to do it.  Great job by the offense to defeat the best defense in the league. 

Yep.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Come to think of it, the Pats have scored the most points of any team in each of the rounds they've played in.  And what do you know, that trend is going to continue in the final round.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Thank God for mighty.  A calm place among a sea of hysterics. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]
    And somebody pls tell King to get off his imaginary high horse, i never met someone who thinks they know so much but yet knows so little, smh

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I also heard they're going to the Super Bowl.

I don't know, it's supposed to be a really big deal, only the two best teams every year go and some teams have never been. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Yes but everyone knows the Raven's defense is old and slow.