Pats see Ravens again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Pats see Ravens again?

How different is the Denver D without Von Miller?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Pats see Ravens again?

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Count me in as one who would be very happy if we were done with the Ravens for this season...

May I join you? 

Certainly may...we took care of business yesterday, that's all we had to do. However lets keep the game in perspective relative to the week to week ebb and tide.

Flacco was clearly hurt and not at 100% and the Ravens offensive suffered for it.

Great win but lets remain humble and lets resist the urge to break out in a verse of ding doong the Witch is dead....

A healthy Flacco certainly would have made for a more difficult task.  The Ravens play tough and they always seem to play the Pats tougher.  Let's simply leave them in the rear view mirror and recognize that the Pats were just the better team yesterday. 

Next up - Buffalo.

I agree. I don't want them to get a rematch ala the Jets in 2010. Everything went bad for the Ravens yesterday. They would have some unbelievable motivation for revenge. The Pats and Belichick did not take the Jets serious enough in 2010 in my opinion. Young players may not take a rematch as serious as they should. Give me either the Chargers or Dolphins please.

Sections
Shortcuts