Pats should go after Freeney or Osi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Pats should go after Freeney or Osi

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Yeah I don't think so. Freeney is way past his prime and isn't anywhere close to what Nink provides or even Francis at this point

Osi maybe but he either wants a payday or he's going to retire and at this point in his career honestly Nink might gve the same in return. 

Nether choices will have a positive impact on the D next year. Truthfully and interior pass rush next to Wilfork is the most effective use of resources. Love and Deadrick aren't starters and can't take advantage of Wilfork being doubled. Think Melton or Starks. If nether is available like in the first at Jenkins, S Williams.

Just because they were once big names doesn't mean they are anymore, nor can they help us now. If you are dead set on a DE then look at Michael Johnson or Michael Bennett

Agree. 

if you had to choose where you spend on defense, would it be Melton, Talib or Michael Johnson? You only can pick one...same question for everyone..

personally, I pay Melton. I draft Rhodes to play cb in round 1, and grab okafor in round 2 to play opposite jones......okafor, Melton, vw, jones...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

What about going after Anthony Spenser.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Both these guys are past their prime, but I think Osi has a little more left. Not totally sold on either.

Sections
Shortcuts