Pats should grab Toby Gerhart in the 2nd.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Pats should grab Toby Gerhart in the 2nd.

After the 1st rd screwup, they should just grab Gerhart to help the running game.  Gerhart is another Mike Allstott.  Just imagine if they took Dez Bryant, then the Pats would be looking a great offense, instead of this crap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Pats should grab Toby Gerhart in the 2nd.

He will be better than Allstott...but I still think BB will either go QB, Special Teams, or injured next pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re: Pats should grab Toby Gerhart in the 2nd.

If they get Gerhart it will be with the 3rd round pick they got. I think that picks is going to be spun however.  There are several vets that can be had for a 3rd rounder including Umenyoira.

This 'crap' they took is a solid cover corner, very quick, sure tackler, and hard hitter.  He'll at least be a nickel in the defenisve backfield.  He's a great ST time guy.  Not just PR, but superb tackler.  The last time they had someone with similar skills was some guy named Law. 

I'm not sure why they passed on Bryant or Hughes for that matter, but this kid can play.

Sections
Shortcuts