Pats should make a move for Tebow.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Pats should make a move for Tebow.

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Pats should really consider trading for Tebow, he can be had for next to nothing and is a versitile player that BB loves.  Mallet stinks anyhow and won't be the succesor to Brady.

Tebow is useless and a distraction. How do you know this about Mallet?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Ugh. I'd rather bring back Hoyer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Tebow should sign in the CFL where his ability to move with the ball would be actually used. NFL teams are not known for players like Tebow. Very evident because all running QBsAre measured on staying in the pocket. Also look what has happened to most mobile QBs. They get hurt a lot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I heard Shawn Crable is taking calls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

mallet stinks? he hasn't had the chance to play but if he did he'd be much better than tebow.. tebow is the worst qb ever to play the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Based on your other thread,

They should consider trading Wilfork for Tebow

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

NO!  You've got to be kidding.  I hope.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Wilfork for Tebow! Let's combine your ridiculous posts. #genius

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Since Tebow's career numbers are arguably better than Luck's, I think you have a good idea. After all, Luck is hailed as a future HOFer by most with their ever reliable "eye test".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Never ever will happen...  The man has shown zero ability at any other position... QB is not a need of this team .

End of thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I don't know that Mallet stinks, but having Tebow as a TE would be interesting. If I was him, I'd seriously start exploring other positions, I don't see him ever making it as a qb, but that power running could do wonders as a TE or fullback. I mean, it's literally either that or he has no career in the NFL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

I heard Shawn Crable is taking calls.

:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

mallet stinks? he hasn't had the chance to play but if he did he'd be much better than tebow.. tebow is the worst qb ever to play the game.

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

I don't know that Mallet stinks, but having Tebow as a TE would be interesting. If I was him, I'd seriously start exploring other positions, I don't see him ever making it as a qb, but that power running could do wonders as a TE or fullback. I mean, it's literally either that or he has no career in the NFL.

I Agree With That, He Can Be Sanchez,s Little Tite End......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Pats should really consider trading for Tebow, he can be had for next to nothing and is a versitile player that BB loves.  Mallet stinks anyhow and won't be the succesor to Brady.

Good thinking, he is worth next to nothing, on the lesser side...  

Mallet could pick Tebow up and throw him with more touch than Tebow can throw a ball.

Tebow can't play any other position and can't play QB, end of story.  With all these imports coming in from Canada we should really play fair and export Tebow to the great white north.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

you think all the liberals in Mass can take all the Tebowing and God is great talk?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Any comment DontQuestionBB?  A silly post aimed at accomplishing what?