Pats should make a trade for Vincent Jackson.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: Pats should make a trade for Vincent Jackson.

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Wozzy acts so Rusty-like when challenged. If you are going to make ridiculous predictions be a man and stand by them. Still waiting for AJ Francis to play like a stud, wozzy. Or even play for that matter lol

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/fatsam/BungaloBill and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hows the dynamic duo at QB for those Jtes, Mark "who hid my scrunchie" Sanchez and Geno  "I look like Donatello" Smith?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Wozzy acts so Rusty-like when challenged. If you are going to make ridiculous predictions be a man and stand by them. Still waiting for AJ Francis to play like a stud, wozzy. Or even play for that matter lol

Feel free to pull up the thread where I said that Bunghole-Bill, you can't because it doesn't exist.  When a new player is signed I simpy pull up their combine STATS and make an educated guess based off their measurables compared to past players.  AJ Francis was the last player cut from the Dolphins who have argueably the best defensive line in the league outside of Detroit maybe.  I also said Zach Sudfeld was weak, needed to work on his weaknesses like blocking, I also had him placed behind Gronk, Ballard, Fells and Huey on our depth chart if you want to go back and pull up the off season threads feel free, while you're doing it don't forget to go take a flying F.

Butt Fumble. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Gotta love the OP's screen name, only to be followed by this thread. Hilarious.

I've always been one to defend Brady, but these young receivers ARE getting open. Are they dropping some passes? Sure. But that doesn't excuse Brady from throwing the ball in the dirt 3 yards in front of them.

If Brady can maybe connect on some deep passes where the receivers are wide open, maybe this offense will do something. A big part of this offenses' woes right now lie with the QB and the offensive coordinator. Why would McDaniels go away from the running game that is averaging nearly 5 yards per carry? They didn't even run the ball 20 times. And the screen game...where'd that go? I know Bolden dropped that one, but how about some screens to Edelman, who almost always makes the first guy miss?

Vincent Jackson isn't coming through that door. Brady is the one who needs to get on board with these wide receivers, as they're getting open. Once Gronk, Amendola and Vereen are going strong, he'll have no excuses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

Gotta love the OP's screen name, only to be followed by this thread. Hilarious.

I've always been one to defend Brady, but these young receivers ARE getting open. Are they dropping some passes? Sure. But that doesn't excuse Brady from throwing the ball in the dirt 3 yards in front of them.

If Brady can maybe connect on some deep passes where the receivers are wide open, maybe this offense will do something. A big part of this offenses' woes right now lie with the QB and the offensive coordinator. Why would McDaniels go away from the running game that is averaging nearly 5 yards per carry? They didn't even run the ball 20 times. And the screen game...where'd that go? I know Bolden dropped that one, but how about some screens to Edelman, who almost always makes the first guy miss?

Vincent Jackson isn't coming through that door. Brady is the one who needs to get on board with these wide receivers, as they're getting open. Once Gronk, Amendola and Vereen are going strong, he'll have no excuses.

I ddnt agree. For the first few games , sure they were getting open. Not so much vs Cincy. Please go back and look or show still shots of these wide open guys. Brady went deep onde to Dobson, he was blanketed and the DB made a great play. The throw couldnt have been better. Sometimes defenders make plays. They get paid too. Cincy is no fluke

Lets look at stats. Cincy after defeating us, has now held the last 19 QBs to under 300 yards passing.

You fairweather fans need to learn the game. Its tuesday and im still waiting for that list of bad plays by Brady that cost us the game. How hard is that with all the flack he is taking? It should be the 1st thing on google...

You cant do it. ....cuz they dont exist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Feel free to pull up the thread where I said that Bunghole-Bill, you can't because it doesn't exist.  When a new player is signed I simpy pull up their combine STATS and make an educated guess based off their measurables compared to past players.  AJ Francis was the last player cut from the Dolphins who have argueably the best defensive line in the league outside of Detroit maybe.  I also said Zach Sudfeld was weak, needed to work on his weaknesses like blocking, I also had him placed behind Gronk, Ballard, Fells and Huey on our depth chart if you want to go back and pull up the off season threads feel free, while you're doing it don't forget to go take a flying F.

Butt Fumble. 

Here's the thread where you are unable to contain yourself over the signing... Even other posters had to tell you to relax and surprise surprise you acted like a baby again. Go ahead, throw some more Jets comments at me, Rusty Jr.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/patriots-claim-dt-aj-francis/100/6796396?page=2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ah yes. The thread in which Wozzy compared AJ Francis to Wes Welker and Arian Foster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Cant say things online and say you didnt. Better to admit cuz we have good researchers here. I warned him about those high expectations coming back. he even garaunteed me Wilson would be starting Safety in week 1 and the guywas put on I/R to save face from being released. wait til they release him next year....Its gonna be another excuse...

Even when he looked like he couldnt tackle a chair, wozzy still stuck to his guns when everyone had realized he was done. Even rusty was backpedaling saying "he was never signed to be the starter"  Oh My!  BB is one Powerful dude I tell ya....

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[/QUOTE]

Here's the thread where you are unable to contain yourself over the signing... Even other posters had to tell you to relax and surprise surprise you acted like a baby again. Go ahead, throw some more Jets comments at me, Rusty Jr.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/patriots-claim-dt-aj-francis/100/6796396?page=2

[/QUOTE]

Again, show me where I said he'd be "a stud," I believe my exact words on that thread were that he might "contribute" and that I thought it was a good signing.  If you want to put words in my mouth you actually have to be able to pull up threads that state such nonsense.

As to why I'm optimistic as opposed to a negative turd I also addressed that in the thread:

"I base everything I post on this website under the assumption that Belichick knows more than me.

If I talk about the upside of every player instead of the notion that they are all busts from the start, it's because I trust his eye for talent.

Measurables are simple math, I can't "make up" anything, only use my recliner chair GM expertise and skills to give you the best assessment on talent.  I try not to take myself too seriously.

I suppose it would be much easier to call everyone a bum, but I'd rather be right some of the time than wrong all of the time."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Ah yes. The thread in which Wozzy compared AJ Francis to Wes Welker and Arian Foster.

Ah no, you said he was undrafted as if that was the only reason why someone wouldn't be good... I gave you two examples of undrafted guys that proved you wrong and you still are, I could have reeled off 50 names.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

It's not just the draft pick to acquire, it's the money.  It's why Ocho took a 50% paycut to come here. It was budget-friendly AND compensation-friendly.

NFL.com:  "But when the Bengals drafted wide receiver A.J. Green in the first round in April, it became likely that Ochocinco would be released, traded or told to take a large pay cut."

So, tell us again why Ochocinco took a 50% paycut to play for New England.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Again, show me where I said he'd be "a stud," I believe my exact words on that thread were that he might "contribute" and that I thought it was a good signing.  If you want to put words in my mouth you actually have to be able to pull up threads that state such nonsense.

As to why I'm optimistic as opposed to a negative turd I also addressed that in the thread:

"I base everything I post on this website under the assumption that Belichick knows more than me.

If I talk about the upside of every player instead of the notion that they are all busts from the start, it's because I trust his eye for talent.

Measurables are simple math, I can't "make up" anything, only use my recliner chair GM expertise and skills to give you the best assessment on talent.  I try not to take myself too seriously.

I suppose it would be much easier to call everyone a bum, but I'd rather be right some of the time than wrong all of the time."

Sure, Wozzy. Hey, ya know the moon could fall out of the sky and land on Gillette Stadium one day.

No matter what happens I can't be called out for such a ridiculous statement. After all, I said the magic word, could!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Cant say things online and say you didnt. Better to admit cuz we have good researchers here. I warned him about those high expectations coming back. he even garaunteed me Wilson would be starting Safety in week 1 and the guywas put on I/R to save face from being released. wait til they release him next year....Its gonna be another excuse...

Even when he looked like he couldnt tackle a chair, wozzy still stuck to his guns when everyone had realized he was done. Even rusty was backpedaling saying "he was never signed to be the starter"  Oh My!  BB is one Powerful dude I tell ya....

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

You should probably go back and find my supposed quote on said thread where I said he would be "a stud" before you side with a troll. 

Adrian Wilson was placed on the IR and is still with the team, I suppose when Brady got hurt in 08' or Vince this year they should have been cut as well?  God you people are numbingly slow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Sure, Wozzy. Hey, ya know the moon could fall out of the sky and land on Gillette Stadium one day.

No matter what happens I can't be called out for such a ridiculous statement. After all, I said the magic word, could!

Again where did I say he would be a stud?  I didn't did I? 

There's a big difference between my saying he could "contribute" and you saying I said he would be a "stud," by the way he's still on the team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Insert the sound of chirping crickets

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ah no, you said he was undrafted as if that was the only reason why someone wouldn't be good... I gave you more two examples of undrafted guys that proved you wrong and you still are, I could have reeled off 50 names.

I suggested that he wasn't any good because he wasn't even good enough for the Dolphins practice squad.

How are his stats for New England this year? 

Yep, you sure did prove me wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I suggested that he wasn't any good because he wasn't even good enough for the Dolphins practice squad.

How are his stats for New England this year? 

Yep, you sure did prove me wrong.

Because all rookies should be judged on their body of work 5 games into their first season, especially undrafted rookies...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Insert the sound of chirping crickets

The pantstent you had on the thread I posted says enough. Keep denying, backpedaler. Do you think he might actually get some reps in the ultra thin d-tackle group this week?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The pantstent you had on the thread I posted says enough. Keep denying, backpedaler. Do you think he might actually get some reps in the ultra thin d-tackle group this week?

If this was the Jests he would instantly be their best player, but we're talking about a team that is annually the best in the NFL, he'll need to earn it just like everybody else.  I suppose the players ahead of him have proven useful on special teams.

Since you can't produce my supposed quote about him being "a stud" that makes you a fraud as well as a troll.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

We went out and got Talib, whom some called a primadonna with character issues, and it has out incredibly well. Vincent Jackson is better than any of the receivers we currently have and it would instantly make this offense much better. This team, as constituted, might stumble into the playoffs but once it gets there it's not going anywhere against the better teams without decent receivers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

I would not trade for a WR until Gronk's ability to free up WRs currently in the roster is determined on the field

I agree. Let's see if Gronk helps open up this offense. If anything, it looks like the Pats need a second "pass catching" TE--- more than they need a wr. To me, Dobson and Tompkins will start to look like efficient receivers in the not too far future. Who knows about Amendola, when healthy is a top receiver. Austin Collie may work out. and don't forget Edelman and Boyce.

Sections
Shortcuts