Pats should trade for Tebow.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

Pats should trade for Tebow.

Just picture this Brady in the shotgun with Tebow on one side of him and Hernandez on the other side, with Lloyd and Gronkowski out wide and Welker in the slot. Stop that cause Brady can throw it, he can hand it off to Tebow to run it, throw it, or toss a reverse to Hernandez.

Tebow doesn't have play at QB, put him at RB/FB and if your two QB's go down Tebow can be your emergency QB without activating a third QB on gameday.

Tebow can play RB/FB/Wildcat-Gimmick QB/Emergency QB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Pats should trade for Tebow.

You can find the unarguable reason why they should not...By starting here, then clicking back on to the threads on Page 1, then some quick addition, before- Clicking on to scan the threads on page 2, then some further addition, before- You click on to scan the page 3 threads, before coming to a final tally.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Pats should trade for Tebow.:
    [QUOTE]Just picture this Brady in the shotgun with Tebow on one side of him and Hernandez on the other side, with Lloyd and Gronkowski out wide and Welker in the slot. Stop that cause Brady can throw it, he can hand it off to Tebow to run it, throw it, or toss a reverse to Hernandez. Tebow doesn't have play at QB, put him at RB/FB and if your two QB's go down Tebow can be your emergency QB without activating a third QB on gameday. Tebow can play RB/FB/Wildcat-Gimmick QB/Emergency QB
    Posted by patriotzking18[/QUOTE]

An edit the titles of threads 1, 2, 3 but subtracting 2 from 3 and 1 from 2 and 3 from 1!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Pats should trade for Tebow.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats should trade for Tebow. : Rocky is Tebow in your house and you cant tell?
    Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

No he is staying away from CO right now!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I think Denver would be foolish not to trade Tebow to the Pats for Hoyer - as a backup to PM - plus a 3rd pick to Pats. I've seen Tebow live for almost 2 seasons and He is quite the athlete. He runs strong and sheds tacklers. I've seen him take it around the edge against speedy LB and CBs.

Forget the mania, just look at the athletic ability. The mania won't happen in NE.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

You guys ever see that new commercial currently on, where some couple doesn't have the funds for a security system, so instead they opt to adopt a "Rescue Panther?"  If ya haven't, it's gotta be in youtube.  My cat just sits there and does the EXACT...Same...Thing.  She's never bitten or scratched me in anger (or misunderstanding, or whatever- just rough-housing, when she "play" knaws at my hand or leg, always on the verge but never breaking the skin, same as the big mitts she uses less like a domestic cat <like glorified legs>, more like a leopard scoopin' anything and everything up & tossin' it around <or just throwin' it into her mouth and takin' off, where the item's never seen again>).

STILL, she has that EXACT look as the panther in the vid...  Just glaring & all tensed up, like a puppy waiting for a ball to be thrown.  It's just those 100% full pupil (like a human eye normally, & twice as big when she's playing "hunt laz").  Big difference elsewhere in pets, and the perfect similarity to that panther, Is: They are simply, totally, and utterly emotionless.  You can't help to just SEE IT!!!  They are 100% devoid of ANY emotion- Not good intent, not bad intent...Just sorta: "I'm gonna see how this develops, then maybe I'll get an opening and I'll kill him...Orrr, maybe not- and I'll do something else; Who knows?"

Nothing less than Creepy...  Not ever a human look...not any domestic pet I've ever seen.  Just something predatory which hasn't been bred outta them.  Only difference between her and the panther is, she's almost 20 lbs (looks bigger b/c all the freakish muscle lines, still very big for a cat)...and the panther's gotta be easy 160+ pounds.  She makes up for it though- Huge pupils, if dim, shows her glowing burnt bright orange refracting eyes as she simultaneously squares off the top of her eyelids as in a 1000 yard stare or something.

Seriously- There's ALWAYS emotion...  ALL I read elsewere in reality IS the underlying feel of people, peoples, places, sitautions, and times.  She HAS NO Emotive Look or Feel, At All.   Simply, zero...nada.  Gone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Tebow On QB Sneaks

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tebow wants to play QB and Broncos are going to try to trade him to a team that will give him that opportunity. He's not at the point of abandoning his dream of becoming a long term starting QB in the NFL, which is understandable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't think we should try to become a wildcat offense . . . 

Gimmick plays are generally for teams that aren't very good.  If you can pass and run well, you don't need them.  Brady throws way better than Tebow does, so why would we want to take the ball out of Brady's hands and give it to Tebow to throw?  Does trickery really help us get more completions--especially when it means taking the ball out of the hands of a hall of fame quarterback and giving it to a guy who doesn't see the field well, can't throw well, and tends to get sacked and even fumble under pressure?  Maybe you give the ball to Tebow to run it, but only if they're aren't better running backs available. 

Trick plays are okay to use occasionally--two or three teams a season, but there's absolutely no reason to try to turn the Pats offense (third best in the league last year) into some kind of carnival act.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Tebow, for the Patriots, would be a waste of a roster spot. It's just not a good match unless BB is planning on changing the entire offensive scheme for 1 player. If one is looking at Tebow as a RB, why not just draft a RB?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

First can you imagine Tebow at a press conference, BB would have a fit once he started with the thanking of his savior, ( not that there's anything wrong with it! Except it's not the place for it) I just can't see it. The PATS are not going to be able to control Tebow. He thinks that he plays well @ The QB position already, how do you work with a guy like that.... Doesn't he watch his own film? I really hope he doesn't come here. I was so sick of Tebow last year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Tebow is....is....

Laz, what is a word that rhymes with Tebow but means wack?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

bar·row 3 (br)
    n.
    A pig that has been castrated before reaching sexual maturity.

With the jesus thing, ya could get away with "Escrow."  With the overvalued hype, ya could do "Deco" or "Gusto."  With the mass media love affair coming in tow, ya could do "Expo" or "Hallow."  With the decorative frill over actual functional purpose, you might do the architectual column term of, "Dado" or "Fresco."  With the never ceasing mentioning of him, "Echo" or "Bellow"..."Ergo-Tebow."

~~~

Read it wrong initially...  I'm goin' oh, that's EASY!  Something which offers the "whacked-out" situation of having Tebow, and its gotta rhyme therefore, with "whack"?  Piece'a cake=It's "Cr- "- Ohhhh, Oooo, O.k., Rhymes with tebow, just meeeeans to be all "whack", right wupps, got it...

Sections
Shortcuts