Pats should trade Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and a 1st rnd pick to the Cowboys for Hamlin and Adams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Re: Pats should trade Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and a 1st rnd pick to the Cowboys for Hamlin and Adams

idiotic post

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Pats should trade Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and a 1st rnd pick to the Cowboys for Hamlin and Adams

Throw in a box of Apple Jacks and it's a deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Pats should trade Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and a 1st rnd pick to the Cowboys for Hamlin and Adams:
    idiotic post
    Posted by Stompper

agree

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Not sure if this is part of the joke but didn't Hamlin and Adams both get cut already?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Who ever wrote this should drink what's on my post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i dont think the cowboys would agree to such a deal

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: Pats should trade Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork and a 1st rnd pick to the Cowboys for Hamlin and Adams:
    idiotic post
    Posted by Stompper

Not much more idiotic than a lot of the posts on here calling for the use of a first round pick or more on some has been running back or wide receiver.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Not sure if this is part of the joke but didn't Hamlin and Adams both get cut already?
    Posted by apdynasty23

Yes, I knew they got cut. And you were correct that this was meant to be a joke. But I figured if someone wanted to trade Maroney and some picks for Portis I would one up them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Throw in a box of Apple Jacks and it's a deal.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

I'll throw in the Apple Jacks as long as you'll take this box of Captain Crunch too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

how stupid

Sections
Shortcuts