Pats sign Collie

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Pats sign Collie

It's funny to see how Bustchise is in the heads of nyjetsssucc and rusty.  That guy really has done a number on them.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

It's funny to see how Bustchise is in the heads of nyjetsssucc and rusty.  That guy really has done a number on them.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

How about the two great leaders of the NY Jets, Mark Sanchez (BUTTFUMBLE I) and Geno Smith (BUTTFUMBLE II) ???

Bustchise/Uncle Rico/Fletcherbrook/section136/phatrex/fatsam/whodeawhodat/BungaloBill/DontQuestionBB are all the same Jet Troll...BEWARE OF THE FAILURE THAT HE BRINGSSSSSSS, AFTER ALL, HE'S A JETS FAN......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

It is funny to see how Bustchise is in the heads of nyjetssucc and rusty.  He has really done a number on them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

How about the two great leaders of the NY Jets, Mark Sanchez (BUTTFUMBLE I) and Geno Smith (BUTTFUMBLE II) ???

Bustchise/Uncle Rico/Fletcherbrook/section136/phatrex/fatsam/whodeawhodat/BungaloBill/DontQuestionBB are all the same Jet Troll...BEWARE OF THE FAILURE THAT HE BRINGSSSSSSS, AFTER ALL, HE'S A JETS FAN......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

It is funny to see how Bustchise is in the heads of nyjetssucc and rusty.  He has really done a number on them.

Now you added a picture!  Thank You!  You just made my point!

It is funny to see how Bustchise is in the heads of nyjetssucc and rusty.  He has really done a number on them.  I'm not even him yet they keep thinking I am.  He is really in their heads deep and continue to prove it by think I am him.  WOW!  I can not believe they would let someone get to them so bad.  What mental midgets they are.

Sections
Shortcuts