Pats Sign Hernandez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Pats Sign Hernandez

I was smoking weed when, all of a sudden, a dingo ate my baby.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Sign Hernandez:
    I was smoking weed when, all of a sudden, a dingo ate my baby.
    Posted by Tcal2

omg, you made me laugh out loud in front of all these patients at my work!

seriously though, smoking weed should be a choice no other person should decide for you. Its definitely not performance enhancing, quite the opposite, so I say lets stop trying to control others and worry about ourselves. I bet most have you done worse things in you life than smoking a plant? As a mater of fact I bet a lot of you are Christians also, in which you believe god says he created everything on this earth and all of it is good. Therefore marijuana was put here by god for our enjoyment!

Hernandez will keep himself inline and I am sure will stop smoking so he doesn't lose his job, I would do the same in his position, but i don't have to, so. . . . SMOKE MARIJUANA TO THE DAY I DIE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Sign Hernandez:
    Caraway you made a star trek joke you are the man! lol You do realize that dogs are domesticated animals that have never been hunted and there its not a fair hunt right? I realize it was example I am just saying i would beat the guy and then call the cops not because he kills an animal and ate it but because he killed a defenseless animal and killed it.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I'm actually a hunter.  However, I could argue any animal short of a few nasty ones are defenseless.  And for all those hunters that go to the hundreds of game ranches in the US each year, well that's not much different than hunting a dog in your backyard.  They are fed well and have little fear of humans.  Nor do they have any real place to run.  Texas is loaded with them.  Trying banning them in TX however and you will also be hunted lol.  

My main point is that society is not logical.  There are parts to every society that will disagree with a particular norm and challenge it.  Since a society is full of illogic, they can often cite logic in their arguments.  That said, you can't always expect logic to prevail in these matters.  I guess logically, eating a spider is no worse than a shrimp.  No chance you'll ever see me eating a spider though; no matter how someone tries to explain it to me.