Pats Signings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Pats Signings

Can we get an over/under for how many minutes it will be until some Pats FA news makes it into another thread?  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

IT'S SHOWTIME

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Front runners for Cribbs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Seems Pats are top favorites for Cribbs, which for the right price I'll take it as an Edelman replacement but not as a starter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Seriously over/under in minutes?  Maybe days. I don't think they do anything on day 1, not their style. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't know Muzwell, I see some minor signings off the bat. Cribbs would be a minor signing and maybe a couple other smaller signings (Nelson hopefully?)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Phil Loadholt is off the table. He resigned with the Vikings per Profootballtalk.

Too bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I don't know Muzwell, I see some minor signings off the bat. Cribbs would be a minor signing and maybe a couple other smaller signings (Nelson hopefully?)

Could be, just isn't their m.o.  I was hoping they'd keep Edelman, by the way.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Could be, just isn't their m.o.  I was hoping they'd keep Edelman, by the way.

I hear you and I think Edelman is the better receiver then Cribbs but honestly we can't have a player missing 1/4 of the season every season. Just because of that I might want Cribbs more

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Gonna be an empty thread, I dont expect much Eng! Just because they have their sights on someone doesnt mean they are gonna jump in first day. Its not their style and they like to wait until players have less leverage and they can say "well these 4 teams already signed a CB, and noone else needs one that bad, so u can sit and wait or take our 1million"

This is usually how they operate and jumping in 1st day sais "We NEED you" 

BB likes to wait so he can say "we Want you" but we dont NEED you. Big Difference.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

The concussions Cribbs has sustained are too concerning to me. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

As expected Mike Wallace has an agreement with Miami. This makes you guys nervous? Hes a burner and their QB has an arm.

nope, Pats have taken Wallace out of games when they played him in the past. Really a number of teams have figured out Wallace and his numbers have decreased every year. Really unless it's a broken play Wallace doesn't put up huge numbers like 3yrs ago

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

BREAKING NEWS

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss

Patriots tender offer to restricted free agent TE Michael Hoomanawanui. @FieldYates reports it is low tender at $1.323m.

Pats will retain the player with the funnest name to say in the entire NFL. The offseason is a success.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Moving at the speed of Belichick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

Yeah I would be surprised if the Pats sign anyone today.....but one can hope.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

So far, no signings of anyone the Pats would seem to have interest in anyways; still haven't seen even a rumor of a DB signing anywhere.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

Yeah reviewing 3 differnt site and you can't find the Pats linked to any rumor.......much less a signing, but I guess thats the "patriot way"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Can't see them signing anyone day 1.  Kruger would have been good.  I hope BB isn't looking for his usual bargain basement buys. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Sounds like Goldson to Tampa. Lots of good names coming of the board quickly. That's what I was afaird of. I know it's the Pats M.O. but they always overpay for mid teir players and never to get the big names. When was the last time that worked for the Pats (over paying for aging mid teir players)?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Sounds like Goldson to Tampa. Lots of good names coming of the board quickly. That's what I was afaird of. I know it's the Pats M.O. but they always overpay for mid teir players and never to get the big names. When was the last time that worked for the Pats (over paying for aging mid teir players)?

Are you serious?  This has been great so far.  A lot of money being thrown at players we didn't want anyways (offensive lineman, tight ends and high priced WR).  Almost all of the secondary depth is still there and one of our guys have been signed.  Not to mention a lot of DL still.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

As a famous gentleman who loves "American pies" and lives a few towns from me once sang..."A long, long time ago..."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Are you serious?  This has been great so far.  A lot of money being thrown at players we didn't want anyways (offensive lineman, tight ends and high priced WR).  Almost all of the secondary depth is still there and one of our guys have been signed.  Not to mention a lot of DL still.

More frustration over lack of rumors. It has the feel of previous years where they will let everyone else go and sign the leftovers again. Notice they always go into camp with 5-10mil and bring in aging vets on 1 year deals for high money. That's what I don't want to happen this time around. They aren't that many players off from going back to the 03' Pats and it's tough knowing they are following the same path of the 06' Pats

Sections
Shortcuts