Pats sihn LB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Pats sign LB

Josh Hull. Believe he is 6'3" and 250 lbs..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Pats sihn LB

I saw that.  He is supposed to be a pretty good Special Teamer.  Dane Fletcher 2.0?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I saw that.  He is supposed to be a pretty good Special Teamer.  Dane Fletcher 2.0?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Wouldn't say that. Fletcher was able to give backup reps even at the early stages of his career. Hull seems more like a career STer like Slater. He'll be good competition for Ebner, White, and Wilson and 2 or 3 of the 4 should get spots to play ST roles

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Hull is almost the same size (6-3 compared to Dane's 6-2), almost the same weight (246 verses 242) and they are almost the same age.  Hull was an academic All-American at Penn State and I think he will fit in fine as a backup and special team player . . . a good pickup and I'm hoping at least a little bit of an improvement over Fletcher who did have some problems with injuries.

“The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.    Carl Rogers

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Classic BB sign...competition in all phases of the game...he considers STs a critical position in which to excell...hopefully this guy helps improve STs play

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

He looks like he could be on the cast of Vikings so y the hell not!!!

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Depth and a good St player. I don't think he compares favorably to fletcher other than size. I put him in the white category. 

Sections
Shortcuts