Pats Sleepwalk Past Dophins For Win - Div Champs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Pats Sleepwalk Past Dophins For Win - Div Champs

Not surprised by the outcome.  Dolphins, for the most part, kept the Patriots running game in check.

The Dolphins ran more than expected. Hartline did a nice job.  Trade Welker for Hartline? JK.

Kind of a sloppy game. Unfortunate injuries.

Congrats to the Division Champs....now onto the Texans. We're gonna find out what the Patriots are made of next week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Pats Sleepwalk Past Dophins For Win - Div Champs

Sleepwalk come on man Dolphins played a great 3 quarters. Then the Pats figured it out .

sleepwalk is bad choice of words

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

That's unbelievable to be able to clinch this early You gotta love it. Hopefully the Steelers take care of Baltimore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yawn.. another AFC Eastern Division title for the Pats.  Congrats for coming out on top in the East, now it is time to come out on top in the AFC!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

Not surprised by the outcome.  Dolphins, for the most part, kept the Patriots running game in check.

The Dolphins ran more than expected. Hartline did a nice job.  Trade Welker for Hartline? JK.

Kind of a sloppy game. Unfortunate injuries.

Congrats to the Division Champs....now onto the Texans. We're gonna find out what the Patriots are made of next week.

Nope, we'll find out what the Texans are made of next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

I like the fact that they did not celebrate as the division champs.  It was a win but it just seemed that Belechick ws not happen how his team played today. Like they said, lots of work ahead and next week will be a huge challenge to say the least...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Dolphins did not keep the running game in check...the Pats did not commit to it early. Once they did it was game over.

Anyway, most thought the PATS would be a bit off today.

They won it and that works for me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Sleepwalk come on man Dolphins played a great 3 quarters. Then the Pats figured it out .

sleepwalk is bad choice of words

you're right, does pedestrian work for you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:

I like the fact that they did not celebrate as the division champs.  It was a win but it just seemed that Belechick ws not happen how his team played today. Like they said, lots of work ahead and next week will be a huge challenge to say the least...

I agree.  I'm pretty sure they know where they're at.  They're in a good position going into the playoffs.

plenty of fans are worried about outcome of texans and 49ers game.  I don't think it matters.  I'd be okay if they beat either of those teams in the playoffs; which is when it counts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:

That's unbelievable to be able to clinch this early You gotta love it. Hopefully the Steelers take care of Baltimore.

not really too worried about the game other than let them beat each other up.  Seed wise, it's gonna take a lil luck to get a #2 seed.

Sections
Shortcuts