Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs.

In Response to Re: Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs.:
    In Response to Re: Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs. : I really don't know what your beef is.  At times you seem capable of having an intelligent conversation, at other times you seem to just want to come on here and post little jabs and snarky comments about how we feel about the Pats playoffs chances, since you clearly think they have no chance in the playoffs.  I don't get it man, there are better ways to spend your time.  We're here because we love cheering for our football team.  You seem to be here to act like a Richard.
    Posted by jeffab

I've never said I was perfect, but I don't know what I've said differently than some other pats fans who are concerned about the playing performance of the team you root for. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Leave it to underdogg to use the final score to slap the Patriots. The game was never in doubt. I would have prefered to keep pouring it on, a la the Saints but treating the 4th quarter as a pre-season game was good too.

I have complete confidence in the Patriots' playoff prospects. The competition will be very good but every team is beatable even the Packers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs. : I've never said I was perfect, but I don't know what I've said differently than some other pats fans who are concerned about the playing performance of the team you root for. 
    Posted by UD6

Nobody's asking anyone to be perfect, you're a fan of the Colts, we know you're not perfect. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Forget the Jets.  The OP is a Raiders fan.  They just got blasted by the dolphins.  Lmao.
    Posted by pcmIV

I don't understand why people who LOST to NE come here to talk about how they stink.

What does that make the Raiders?

Will they even make the playoffs?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I don't know. They did an amazing job passing all over Freeney and Mathis. 

Better than they usually do.

Though, those guys look like their game is slipping, it still portends well for dealing with elite pass rushing fronts. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs. : If you accept that Belichick was tinkering, then the real question is did he find anything that was going to help him going forward besides - "nope that won't work"?
    Posted by UD6

Point taken doggg.  However, how would he know it wouldn't work till he tried it?  Doesn't it make sense that, being up 24 points in the 4th quarter facing a winless team, would be the perfect time to try tinkering?  And given the results, he can say that it didn't - but at least he tried no?  It was far from a pretty win, but I can't rule out that at that juncture in the game the theory/method would have been on point.  Also, would you rather have an ugly win or a pretty loss?  Fact is, I really hope you and other Indy fans enjoyed your SB this year.  And you lost so beautifully!  Whatever gets you folks through the night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs. : I don't understand why people who LOST to NE come here to talk about how they stink. What does that make the Raiders? Will they even make the playoffs?
    Posted by zbellino

That question still continues to baffle me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Fair points. Without a trace of malice or sarcasm I ask again, was this just a case of where the "trying new people/schemes etc" just got away from them at the end of the game?"  It just stunned me that a lucky bounce(the onsides kick) was all that stood between a win and a "miracle chance to tie" with BB being such an in game situational tactician... in my opinion the best there ever has been
    Posted by Gravelten4

I would say, the answer to your question, is yes, it got away from them. 
    But, as in a pre-season game, when the scrubs play another teams 1st team; that can happen.
    Don't you think  that BB the mastertactician, had a sharp eye on that play clock?  He let the scrubs fight it out.  That's a great learning experience.
    The game was never in question.
    In case nobody noticed, the Pats have a bunch of new players due to injuries and guys just not fitting it.
    Those scrubs are the depth.  How better than to get them up to speed than a pre-season game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs.:
    Take a good look at who they've played. Not 1 win against a top 7 team. And a creampuff schedule rest of the way. It's not the Pats fault for the schedule. WRs playing as safties isn't genious. It's because they are playing Div. 2 college football teams. I dare BB to put in Slater or Edelman as a safty against a top 7 team. Last years team was better and they got thier a** handed to them. Pats are soft and the regular season schedule that they played this year will ruin them in the playoffs. 
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast

You are a cheese dick.  That is really the only point I want to make.  Your football "points" are just silly babble, so I won't even address them, or pretend this is a team you even root for.  Go put your head deep up your backside, what is in there is VERY close to what comes out of your brain.... a bunch of useless smelly $h1t.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs. : Forgive me for being encouraged by a fair performance amidst an abyssmal season.  It proves to me again what this game would have been if Manning had played.  Maybe he'll never play again, but it looks like we've found a back up QB.  Oh, and yes the pats did beat the colts last year with a hurt Manning (yep he had surgery on that neck prior to the season) and a team that lost more starter games than any other team in the NFL.  How'd you feel about the pats performance yesterday?  did it give you confidence in their playoff prospects?
    Posted by UD6

Oh, I will make sure I put a SMALL letter w in our column, and only a small letter L in your column.  I'm confident we are going.... and that is all that matters.  You hanging around here just proves it matters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs.:
    Take a good look at who they've played. Not 1 win against a top 7 team. And a creampuff schedule rest of the way. It's not the Pats fault for the schedule. WRs playing as safties isn't genious. It's because they are playing Div. 2 college football teams. I dare BB to put in Slater or Edelman as a safty against a top 7 team. Last years team was better and they got thier a** handed to them. Pats are soft and the regular season schedule that they played this year will ruin them in the playoffs. 
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Pats Soft = 1 and done in Playoffs. : You are a cheese dick. Posted by Davedsone

LOL, good call dave

Sections
Shortcuts