Pats Staff Being Raided Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Pats Staff Being Raided Again

Greatness comes at a cost.  Funny how no one ever raided the Colts organization.......ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

yeah...that was a few days ago, but I agree with you.  I never ends.  Why doesn't anyone raid the Steelers...or the Ravens front office?  Those two organizations have their stuff together.  Maybe GB or NYG?  As I'm thinking about it...the rest of the NFL is in sort of shambles...year in a year out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Pats Staff Being Raided Again:

Ya, and O'Brian taking Godsly with him too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

The price of success.What is hilarious is how so many teams knock the Pats yet seem to have an insatiable appetite to hire their people and sign their F.A.'s(very few of whom have been worth the dollars they got).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'd like to see the complete history of coaching/front office staff that have left since 2000.

Actually, I'd like to see this same comparison with the Pats versus the rest of the NFL from 2000 on. I'd be willing to bet they've lost more because of teams wanting the Pats personnel than others have lost due to poor performance.

Can you imagine if they could have kept an entire core like Pep and Scar this whole time?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Scarnetta said he likes what he's doing. I cant see Kraft being cheap to a cog in the wheel like he it. GB's staff is getting raided already. I think the Raiders want to talk to Capers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

This is the biggest part of what drives me crazy when people talk about the drafting of the Patriots and BB.

It almost never gets mentioned when someone just rips into BB as being GM.

ALL of the people over the years who are seduced and promoted away from the personnel department prior to the draft after doing all the scouting/personnel work for a year leading up to the draft.

However I will say that in this particular case the guy is a journeyman and has not been exclusively with the Patriots. He started, left and then came back some years later.

Actually probably makes him that much more valuable and appealing to others having had the experiences of other organizations.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dyslexic. Show dyslexic's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Staff Being Raided Again:
    In Response to Pats Staff Being Raided Again : Ya, and O'Brian taking Godsly with him too.
    Posted by pezz4pats

O'Brian brought in Godsly because they coached together in the past and are good friends. I'm sure BB understood and gave his blessing on this one.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Just noticed after the post I put up that GB is being raided...probably even more than us at current time.  But yeah, over the last decade...forget about it.  We've lost so much brainpower.  Just off the top of my head:

Charlie Weis
    Romeo Crennel
    Eric Mangini (a rat, but decent defensive coach, can't remember who he poached on his way out, but there were a few)
    Josh McDaniels
    Brad Seely
    Brian Daboll (I think he would have been fired if not for being hired elsewhere)
    Thomas Dimitroff
    Scott Pioli
    Scott O'Brien
    ... I know there are some other scouts that have been lured away.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

It's just the price of sustained success....I'm use to it by now although I'm way happy Peppers/Scarr/Bill are still here...AWESOME nucleous to build around

BEST of all we are BLESSED to have KRAFT as an owner...

Sections
Shortcuts