Pats still refuse to run the ball

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Pats still refuse to run the ball

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ya, 36 years ago, in the womb, when his mom was out gathering acorns for dinner.

[/QUOTE]

There must be a bar in NC called "The Mountains".   Guy was on here just before kickoff, claims to have missed the game, but comes back just after the finish.

I throw the Fraud Challenge Flag.

[/QUOTE]

What he meant was missed game logged in under that name....Notice his current first post was 3 weeks ago......so its multiple bans or multiple names....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ya, 36 years ago, in the womb, when his mom was out gathering acorns for dinner.

[/QUOTE]

There must be a bar in NC called "The Mountains".   Guy was on here just before kickoff, claims to have missed the game, but comes back just after the finish.

[/QUOTE]

He was on the game thread expressing his elation that the Pats O was playing like 2004,

"like he's been asking for, for years" 

Phoney, Fake, Fraud.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

[QUOTE]

I missed the game, just got back from the mountains,

[/QUOTE]

Ph, it's you everyone is talking about.  You didn't watch the game? 

Let me fill you in.

The defense sucks!

Stop talking about the game if you didn't see it.

Oh, and the defense sucks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was on the game thread expressing his elation that the Pats O was playing like 2004,

"like he's been asking for, for years" 

Phoney, Fake, Fraud.

[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that.   He was on the game threadWhat a complete fraud.  How long do you figure before he commits Suicide by Mod, gets his account deleted to hide the evidence, and claims he never posted during the game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Dont Trolls live in mountains??? Coincidence........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Speecheless.  McDaniels and Brady need to be separated from one another because their off field friendship is clearly having in an effect when they sit and huddle with one another looking at the still during the game.

[/QUOTE]

You really need to stop taking BB out of this loop. It just makes you look dishonest.

Fess up, and you will help heal your credibility.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

they didnt run in the second half- they probably figured it was easier to pass block with the o line injuries

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will agree that this is a very, very valid point...and a very, very valid issue. Many have been saying this all season. Blount was a beast today, ride him till he's gassed, if that even happens.

[/QUOTE]

Until the Dolphins consistently stop the run.. keep pounding the rock...  frees up the pass attack, ya think?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah they got away from it once they lost the lead

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously, something is very wrong here. All four running backs are averaging 4.3 ypc or over yet they're passing over 60% of the plays.

I missed the game, just got back from the mountains, but it is alarming to be reading some of this stuff on the phone on the way back.

It's unlikely we were going to win 6 games in a row anyway, but I just saw Brady had 55 passes with a 10-7 lead at halftime?

55 passes.  Wow.

It cannot be any simpler.   

[/QUOTE]

Pats had it 10 - 0 with 1:38 to go in the half. Dolphins had the ball on their 18 yard line.  you can guess what happened in the next 1:06.   That tells a lot and all I could do was SMH.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, of all people, who mouthed off about how HOuston would beat us twice last year, with me telling you why you were a troll moron last year, challenging you to a bet TWICE, means I am the troll?

[/QUOTE]

Last year??? Says here your first post was 11/23/13 - so which BANNED or MULTIPLE accounts did this supposedly happen under??????

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously, something is very wrong here. All four running backs are averaging 4.3 ypc or over yet they're passing over 60% of the plays.

[/QUOTE]

I missed the game, just got back from the mountains, but it is alarming to be reading some of this stuff on the phone on the way back.

It's unlikely we were going to win 6 games in a row anyway, but I just saw Brady had 55 passes with a 10-7 lead at halftime?

55 passes.  Wow.

[/QUOTE]

Pats had it 10 - 0 with 1:38 to go in the half. Dolphins had the ball on their 18 yard line.  you can guess what happend in the next 1:06.   That tells a lot.

[/QUOTE]

Not such a coincidence that was exactly the point when someone left the game thread.  He has no memory of what happened after that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

55 passes.  Wow.

[/QUOTE]

Pats had it 10 - 0 with 1:38 to go in the half. Dolphins had the ball on their 18 yard line.  you can guess what happend in the next 1:06.   That tells a lot.

[/QUOTE]

Not such a coincidence that was exactly the point when someone left the game thread.  He has no memory of what happened after that.

[/QUOTE]

In Navy terms hes been "Torpedoed"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Speecheless.  McDaniels and Brady need to be separated from one another because their off field friendship is clearly having in an effect when they sit and huddle with one another looking at the still during the game.

[/QUOTE]

You really need to stop taking BB out of this loop. It just makes you look dishonest.

[/QUOTE]

BB is not the OC, an offensive minded guy and is busy talking to the D when they're on the sidelines and you never see him near McDaniels and Brady as they go over the Polaroids.

It's just a fact.

It's McDs show, not BB's with gamecalling.   Brady has full autonomy to change plays as well.

Those two facts combine for two guys who love to throw, enabling one another.

Today clearly wasn't a good day in this area looking at the gamelog. It's not like the YPC was horrendous or anything.

Keep pounding that rock.   

33 passes in the 4th qtr, 3 runs. They were only down by 7!

[/QUOTE]

Starts and stops with your beanie baby , BB. He is the master who can't teach these guys how to tackle! Are you kidding me. Talent lost or not...he should be taking to task for it.

face it bro...grown nfl men should be able to tackle. 1 st or 5th string. They can't. That's an effort problem.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, of all people, who mouthed off about how HOuston would beat us twice last year, with me telling you why you were a troll moron last year, challenging you to a bet TWICE, means I am the troll?

[/QUOTE]

Last year??? Says here your first post was 11/23/13 - so which BANNED or MULTIPLE accounts did this supposedly happen under??????

[/QUOTE]

Don't recall.   Are you denying you coming in here with your Houston love twice, with me challening you, being a little girl and rejecting it?

You're a liar if so.   You were too dumb to not know why Houston would be blasted and I told you exactly how they would by and why.

You're a naive little fan who buys into media rhetoric and stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

Dont recall whether banned or multiple names??? You who knows EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING...Now that Pats are out of SB contention isnt it time to jump ship to another team???

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Mankins had to play left tackle.  How much better do you imagine the run blocking got?  Brady got hit a lot more then I liked seeing. Brady couldnt have thrown any better for the most part.  He gets receivers with hands and the D won't have as much pressure. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB is not the OC, an offensive minded guy and is busy talking to the D when they're on the sidelines and you never see him near McDaniels and Brady as they go over the Polaroids.

It's just a fact.

[/QUOTE]

You just need to stop this. It's completely absurd.

If this has been the problem you have been carping about for years it is incumbent for BB to make it clear that it is a problem to both Brady and McD.

You act as if this issue happens over and over and over but BB is powerless to simply tell them, "Going forward, don't pass so much. I don't want to see over 40 passes unless certain conditions exist".

But apparently, even though this is a chronic problem in your eyes, either BB never lays down the law on it, or he does and McD and/or Brady ignore him.

You just can't have it both ways and still be credible.