Pats sued by fan..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Pats sued by fan..

After reading this it's just a sad story. In working for a professional sports franchise I can say truthfully that stadium event security are often bigtime dbags when they have no reason to be. All the while making peanuts doing it. I could never understand it, it's almost like they were picked on as kids and just feel like taking out on whomever in their adult years.

Anyhow, God bless the family of this man and I hope they find some solace in whatever they choose to do. Imo, noone deserves to die, especially in a way like this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/21/patriots-sued-for-incident-resulting-in-death-of-fan/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Pats sued by fan..

I'm sorry for the family of the guy who had a heart attack, and my heart goes out to them. But trying to sue the Pats for 10 million is just a greedy dirtbag lawyer abusing the system once again. Yes it's a tradgedy, but hardly the fault of a security gurad and the Pats organization.

It's lawsuits like this that have given lawyers the reputation they deserve....absolute scum of the Earth. What a waste....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I just heared this on the radio guess from what they said he got into it cause they wouldnt let his son on the feild before the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

After reading this it's just a sad story. In working for a professional sports franchise I can say truthfully that stadium event security are often bigtime dbags when they have no reason to be. All the while making peanuts doing it. I could never understand it, it's almost like they were picked on as kids and just feel like taking out on whomever in their adult years.

Anyhow, God bless the family of this man and I hope they find some solace in whatever they choose to do. Imo, noone deserves to die, especially in a way like this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/21/patriots-sued-for-incident-resulting-in-death-of-fan/

When you work hard and dont get ample pay, you go DBAG.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Very tragic for all involved.  I feel extremely sad for the young boy who lost his Father and had to witness all of that on that day.  Horrible!

No comment on the lawsuit.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Very tragic for all involved.  I feel extremely sad for the young boy who lost his Father and had to witness all of that on that day.  Horrible!

No comment on the lawsuit.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Will we hear from the "media hates the Patriots" tin foil hat boy on this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:

Will we hear from the "media hates the Patriots" tin foil hat boy on this?

Looks like there is a deleted post in here so maybe we already have.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Look, if a woman can sue and get MILLIONS for spilling coffee on herself, a lawyer will try this "lawsuit lottery" to get theirs, too!

Sad about the family, but, the way this country is today, it is all about the money and how to get more.  So, getting $10M will make this family happy?  In my mind, the lawyer put a price on this family's happiness to forget their father died?  No amount of money brings that person back.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Look, if a woman can sue and get MILLIONS for spilling coffee on herself, a lawyer will try this "lawsuit lottery" to get theirs, too!

Sad about the family, but, the way this country is today, it is all about the money and how to get more.  So, getting $10M will make this family happy?  In my mind, the lawyer put a price on this family's happiness to forget their father died?  No amount of money brings that person back.

Right on target. How does this paint the lawyers?....as they should be....pure scum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Everybody knows that Gillette Stadium serves heart attack burgers and fries with lots of salt.  In that sense, maybe the suit would make sense.  Gillete served a medically negligent product that contributed to the poor guy's death.  On the other hand the deceased was probably eating heart attack food all week before he got to Gillette, he wasn't exercising and his HMO didn't offer anger management classes.

If you're a blowhard, if you screw yourself up to a heated argument with some idiot who probably can't afford a Patriots ticket himself and as a result you blow yourself up to a heart attack, it probably shouldn't matter that much whether the stupid security guy made a goof or error in judgment.  Quit trying to intimidate the scared rabbit of a guy with your blowhard stuff.  That was you dying on your own, with the help of the junk that you ate all of your life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

McDonalds was warned and fined many times before because of the temperature of their coffee.  They continued to thumb their noses.  $2.9M changed their approach.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The problem with " tear jerker " law suits is that Kraft will probably pony up 5 M to make it go away.  They should rename it to extortion 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Hate to be an A hole but did anyone see this guy? He doesn't look like he's in the greatest shape.

i think its sad what happened but I don't think security is to blame.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

This is about a young man dying before his son's eyes. No empathy from you. Nope. Do you think you're still on the HS debate team? Does this make you a sociopath? J esus f@cking C hrist, have a heart.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ +1..   where was it said anywhere in this string we didn't care about the passing of that man.  The focus is the lawsuit and why it was filed.

Sections
Shortcuts