Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

It is finally that time to get ready for the 2nd season of Boston.com forum Fantasy Football.

Cyberknot is the defending Champion from last season and it's time to take that trophy away from him.

So far we have from last season...

TFB12
    Digger0862
    BradyWelkerFan
    NEGame2
    Cyberknot
    Rocky

I need confirmation that you want to play this season from the people listed above who played last season.

We have a couple positions open, there were a few people last season who wanted to play this season so these people get first dibs...

KansasPatriot
    HomeCheese

Let me know if either of you two would like to play this season before we open it up for new players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

Good luck with that.....

I'm holdin' on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Oh yeah, I am confirming that I'll be back to defend!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

TFB, knows I m in-- come on Kansas where are you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]TFB, knows I m in-- come on Kansas where are you.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

I've got to bail out. I don't know if I'll have the time to devote to it. I have alot going on this fall with moving to OKC in 3 weeks and getting settled in during football season, plus I'm gonna start teaching classes this fall too.

But once again you will be my favorite team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]It is finally that time to get ready for the 2nd season of Boston.com forum Fantasy Football. Cyberknot is the defending Champion from last season and it's time to take that trophy away from him. So far we have from last season... TFB12 Digger0862 BradyWelkerFan NEGame2 Cyberknot Rocky I need confirmation that you want to play this season from the people listed above who played last season. We have a couple positions open, there were a few people last season who wanted to play this season so these people get first dibs... KansasPatriot HomeCheese Let me know if either of you two would like to play this season before we open it up for new players.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

TFB, thanks for remembering. I won't be able to dedicate myself to it this season. Got alot going on in the next couple months with moving to Oklahoma, and I got a job teach classes at maybe two universities.

With the time I do have I left I'll be watching football and giving my fan support to NEGame2 and you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL, nice one Cyberknot!  But you aren't winning that trophy 2 years in a row!!

Okay, so we have confirmation on me, BradyWelkerFan, Digger, Cyberknot, NEGAME2

Waiting on Rocky, KansasPatriot and HomeCheese before we open it up to new people.

There is one stipulation.... You have to commit to the full season, we had a few drop out midway last season that messed things up so everyone has to play to the end!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]LOL, nice one Cyberknot!  But you aren't winning that trophy 2 years in a row!! Okay, so we have confirmation on me, BradyWelkerFan, Digger, Cyberknot, NEGAME2 Waiting on Rocky, KansasPatriot and HomeCheese before we open it up to new people. There is one stipulation.... You have to commit to the full season, we had a few drop out midway last season that messed things up so everyone has to play to the end!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

See post above your last post

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

If you end up with an odd number and need an extra player, count me in... Any idea when you are drafting? I have drafts already scheduled for 8/30 and 9/4...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

I'm the guy formerly known as Homecheese. I have no idea why they banned me. Anyway I'm interested if there are still spots open

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Okay KansasPatriot, I would have liked to see you play this season but I understand.  I know you say I will be one of your favorite teams but deep down I know your heart is with NEGAME2. Smile

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]If you end up with an odd number and need an extra player, count me in... Any idea when you are drafting? I have drafts already scheduled for 8/30 and 9/4...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]
    The draft is tentatively set for Sunday September 2nd at 11:30 am eastern time but this is not set in stone yet.  We will all have to agree on a date and time.  It is a live draft but if we can't all agree on a date and time then we might have to change it to a autodraft.

It has been noted that you are interested in playing.  Keep following this thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I'm the guy formerly known as Homecheese. I have no idea why they banned me. Anyway I'm interested if there are still spots open
    Posted by I sat on your toilet[/QUOTE]
    What the heck did you do to get banned?

If you were formerly known as homecheese then you are in since last season you said you wanted to play this season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I had to sit out last season because I couldn't make the draft but if there's a spot I'd like to sign up this year

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Please no autodraft, but Sept 2nd is part of Labor day weekend, that could be difficult.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoquKPpBH_w

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoquKPpBH_w
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, great video!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Please no autodraft, but Sept 2nd is part of Labor day weekend, that could be difficult.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

I like the live drafts and thats what we will be shooting for.  As far as Sept 2nd goes, it's not set in stone.  Once we get all 12 players then we can discuss a date to do the draft.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I like the live drafts and thats what we will be shooting for.  As far as Sept 2nd goes, it's not set in stone.  Once we get all 12 players then we can discuss a date to do the draft.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    It looks like we're just waiting on Rocky. PatsEng will be a great addition to the group.

Now if we can get some of these draft gurus to play, Laz, mbeaulieu, zbellino, Paul_K, PatsLifer, wozzy, seattlepat, Philskiw, Pats7393, rameakap, sportsbozo, bobbysu, natesubs, Faucetman, WazzuWheatfarmer, Low-FB-IQ, bredbru and others, we'll have an exceptionally competitive group.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Sounds like a great league  but I prefer playing out in Western NY where my competitors aren't savy to the Pats offensive dynamo.I play in a selective keeper league,  have Brady (rounds 1-3) and Hernandez  ( rounds 8+) protected.  I am deliberating as to keep Pats D with my 4-7 ( picked 7)exclusion.

I always take pats D early ( I know fantasy guys say" who picks D before round 14") because I couldnt stand to watch a game with all the possibilities that occur , returns , sacks , fumbles , int , etc .. especially if they could be on my opponents side. Also they are a notoriously "opportunistic" team that results in D TDs. Thank you BB

made SB in 2 out 3 leagues last year no trophy but did cash out.

PS; what are opinions on BJGE being the bell cow with Cinncy?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]but deep down I know your heart is with NEGAME2.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

who would blame me?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Where is Rocky?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]It is finally that time to get ready for the 2nd season of Boston.com forum Fantasy Football. Cyberknot is the defending Champion from last season and it's time to take that trophy away from him. So far we have from last season... TFB12 Digger0862 BradyWelkerFan NEGame2 Cyberknot Rocky I need confirmation that you want to play this season from the people listed above who played last season. We have a couple positions open, there were a few people last season who wanted to play this season so these people get first dibs... KansasPatriot HomeCheese Let me know if either of you two would like to play this season before we open it up for new players.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]If they don't want in shoot me a message if you have any openings.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Where is Rocky?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Rocky's in. I just noticed his comment on our game site.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Sounds like a great league  but I prefer playing out in Western NY where my competitors aren't savy to the Pats offensive dynamo.I play in a selective keeper league,  have Brady (rounds 1-3) and Hernandez  ( rounds 8+) protected.  I am deliberating as to keep Pats D with my 4-7 ( picked 7)exclusion.  I always take pats D early ( I know fantasy guys say" who picks D before round 14") because I couldnt stand to watch a game with all the possibilities that occur , returns , sacks , fumbles , int , etc .. especially if they could be on my opponents side. Also they are a notoriously "opportunistic" team that results in D TDs. Thank you BB made SB in 2 out 3 leagues last year no trophy but did cash out. PS; what are opinions on BJGE being the bell cow with Cinncy?
    Posted by mgraham[/QUOTE]
    He's not flashy but he does have a nose for the end zone. He scored 13 TDs in 2010 and 11 in 2011. If he's still available in round 8 or so I might take him.

Sections
Shortcuts