Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]The pressure is on... Lots of question marks at RB this year. AP, Forte, MJD, McFadden, Charles, Ridley, Fred Jackson, etc... Whos gonna have the big year??
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]
    Who will be the brave one and draft MJD?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]The pressure is on... Lots of question marks at RB this year. AP, Forte, MJD, McFadden, Charles, Ridley, Fred Jackson, etc... Whos gonna have the big year??
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

pst don't tell anyone but I'm going to target BJGE in the 1st. He's going to have a killer year  />.>

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Who will be the brave one and draft MJD?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Well if you guys let him slip enough and he falls to me, I might do it.

Who will be stupid enough to take Run DMC with their first RB pick?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A few more days until the draft, suckers!!  I haven't looked but has everyone who is playing responded to the draft date and time?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]A few more days until the draft, suckers!!  I haven't looked but has everyone who is playing responded to the draft date and time?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Not even close.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

and with the third pick in the 2012 draft NEGAME2 picks stephen gostkowski kicker New England Patriots!!  oh no she meant rob gronkowski te New England Patriots. too bad game better luck next year!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think I said that the 19th was fine with me.......

I am making my rankings now....have to check injuries (and the extent)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]and with the third pick in the 2012 draft NEGAME2 picks stephen gostkowski kicker New England Patriots!!  oh no she meant rob gronkowski te New England Patriots. too bad game better luck next year!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

lol!!

That would still be better then this...
    and with the third pick in the 2012 draft NEGAME2 picks Dan Gronkowski, TE Cleveland Browns!!  oh no she meant rob gronkowski te New England Patriots. too bad game better luck next year!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]and with the third pick in the 2012 draft NEGAME2 picks stephen gostkowski kicker New England Patriots!!  oh no she meant rob gronkowski te New England Patriots. too bad game better luck next year!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't joke about that. A girl in our office league did that last year, lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Stupid BDC wouldn't let me log in for the past week. Anyway, 7 is cool with me. I'm moving into my new place that day, which kinda sucks. But whatever, I'll manage as long as I have internet connected by then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

LIVE DRAFT!!  Sunday, August 19th @ 7 pm Eastern time

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

digger and others....looking forward to it!  Unfortunately the people in this league "are" Patriots fans!  Hard to sneak a few through the rounds....Hernandez, Lloyd and even the Patriots D 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]digger and others....looking forward to it!  Unfortunately the people in this league "are" Patriots fans!  Hard to sneak a few through the rounds....Hernandez, Lloyd and even the Patriots D 
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Good point Rocky. I'm not expecting to draft any Patriots players, unless of course Brady or Gronk falls in my lap(top).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Good point Rocky. I'm not expecting to draft any Patriots players, unless of course Brady or Gronk falls in my lap(top).
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    It will be interesting to see when certain Pats players go.  I assume most will go well before they should. 

If I get 1st pick I will be taking Tiquan Underwood, WR Patriots.  He is our secret weapon and he is going to have a breakout season for us this year!!  GO Tiquan!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I drew names and divisions out of a hat and set up the 3 divisions.  They look like this...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

An all new england fan based fantasy draft it ought to be a hoot!! Cripes even Demps might be drafted....Please post the results of this shoot out at the drafting of every Patriots player! I can just see guys drafting hoyer in the hopes that TB gets hurt,and even some guys willing to take Mallett!! This should be a classic draft party!Or better yet a TV show!!!!An auction draft would have really put a crimp in drafting the Patriots ad nauseum....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]An all new england fan based fantasy draft it ought to be a hoot!! Cripes even Demps might be drafted....Please post the results of this shoot out at the drafting of every Patriots player! I can just see guys drafting hoyer in the hopes that TB gets hurt,and even some guys willing to take Mallett!! This should be a classic draft party!Or better yet a TV show!!!!
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOT

I just wish the other eleven were that naive, I'd have it made!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

U never know what a NEP fan might be willing to do for their player to be on their teams.Naive isn't the word I would chose,maybe overzealous...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Eh, last year in one of my many leagues I traded Tom Brady for MJD and that basically won me my league because my top 2 RB were injured by week 10 or 11. It really hurt trading Brady, luckily I still had Gronk to root for and help carry my team.

I will not be stupid enough to overreach for a Pats player.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]U never know what a NEP fan might be willing to do for their player to be on their teams.Naive isn't the word I would chose,maybe overzealous...
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

guess you didn't tune into us last  year  btw are you a fantasy player?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

So who wants to take a guess at their final total points? Just to have a little fun before the draft starts. I know total points has nothing to do with head to head matchups.

I'll say 1250 for me by the end of the season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : guess you didn't tune into us last  year  btw are you a fantasy player?
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]Yes I play. Last year 3 of my 4 teams won their leagues.Unlike other Team owners I put an emphisis on the passing game. Specifically I try too match QB's with their usual go to guys: Brady to Welker and Gronk,or my backup QB with his top receivers for the one week I use him. Also I've placed a premium on my flex guy Sproles was the guy last year this year Bush and Hernandez will be my flex players. I drive longhaul trucks so it's my way of keeping up with all of yall who get to watch every game.Good luck with your league!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

TFB, when will we know the pecking order for tonight's draft?