Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

Wow suchs for those in Div 1. You're stuck with me lol. Better luck next year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]An all new england fan based fantasy draft it ought to be a hoot!! Cripes even Demps might be drafted....Please post the results of this shoot out at the drafting of every Patriots player! I can just see guys drafting hoyer in the hopes that TB gets hurt,and even some guys willing to take Mallett!! This should be a classic draft party!Or better yet a TV show!!!!
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]
    Don't laugh but I've pondered taking Demps in the final rounds, just for raw upside. Other than that, I have my list ready and if a Patriot player comes up I'll take him but I'm not expecting to see any.

I got lucky last year and picked Steve Smith and Cam Newton late and rode them to the semifinals. That dastard TFB12 beat me though and I haven't forgotten it. Revenge will be sweet.
    evil-laugh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Just a heads up to everyone, they changed the draft client and it seems glitchy to me. You might want to do a mock draft to get familiar with it.
    http://fantasy.nfl.com/draftcenter/mockdrafts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TFB, when will we know the pecking order for tonight's draft?
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

The site will randomly pick and publish the draft order 30 minutes prior to the draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Just a heads up to everyone, they changed the draft client and it seems glitchy to me. You might want to do a mock draft to get familiar with it. http://fantasy.nfl.com/draftcenter/mockdrafts

good looking out digger, that is weird.

You need to add to queue then in the upper right hand side of the queue you have to select them. Which will put them back up on the big board up top where you have the option to select them. Very odd

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Yes I play. Last year 3 of my 4 teams won their leagues.Unlike other Team owners I put an emphisis on the passing game. Specifically I try too match QB's with their usual go to guys: Brady to Welker and Gronk,or my backup QB with his top receivers for the one week I use him. Also I've placed a premium on my flex guy Sproles was the guy last year this year Bush and Hernandez will be my flex players. I drive longhaul trucks so it's my way of keeping up with all of yall who get to watch every game.Good luck with your league!
    Great strategy unless the team isn't on point or that receiver is double teamed and never targeted. Your banking on doubling your money at the chance of getting little to no points out of one of them. Everyone has their own style, ast year Brady and Gronk did me well each week, so I understand where you are coming from.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Great strategy unless the team isn't on point or that receiver is double teamed and never targeted. Your banking on doubling your money at the chance of getting little to no points out of one of them. Everyone has their own style, ast year Brady and Gronk did me well each week, so I understand where you are coming from.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]Last year I had The big three Brady,Gronk,and Welker as my big guns in two leagues I almost didn't need a RB in those leagues but I had Mendenhall,Bradshaw and Sproles.The league that was the biggest disappointment should have been killer I had AP and Brady but because of AP's injury the team lost 4 games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Don't laugh but I've pondered taking Demps in the final rounds, just for raw upside. Other than that, I have my list ready and if a Patriot player comes up I'll take him but I'm not expecting to see any. I got lucky last year and picked Steve Smith and Cam Newton late and rode them to the semifinals. That dastard TFB12 beat me though and I haven't forgotten it. Revenge will be sweet.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]Bon Chance on extracting your revenge! I don't see Demps as a viable option as he will only get the minimal touches as a RB/WR though his return yardage might allow for him to be your flex reserve.Good luck to all of you guys in your draft this evening.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]good looking out digger, that is weird. You need to add to queue then in the upper right hand side of the queue you have to select them. Which will put them back up on the big board up top where you have the option to select them. Very odd
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]
    Another thing I noticed was that my pre-draft rankings didn't carry over to the mock draft client. Hopefully, there will be no problems tonight. Get there early.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]The site will randomly pick and publish the draft order 30 minutes prior to the draft.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Thank you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Bon Chance on extracting your revenge! I don't see Demps as a viable option as he will only get the minimal touches as a RB/WR though his return yardage might allow for him to be your flex reserve. Good luck to all of you guys in your draft this evening.
    Shhh, it's called gamesmanship. lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

digger thinks he s fooling us!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]digger thinks he s fooling us!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

He ain't fooling me. I'm taking Demps in the 1st just to make sure I get him  >.>

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

1 hour and 20 minutes to see where you draft.  Very excited to get this going!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : good looking out digger, that is weird. You need to add to queue then in the upper right hand side of the queue you have to select them. Which will put them back up on the big board up top where you have the option to select them. Very odd
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]
    Did you go into my team and edit your pre-draft rankings?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The crazy thing about this draft this season for me is I know who I "should" pick if I draft in the top 3 spots, but I'm not sure I will actually pick who I "should" pick if.  I have to discipline.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I believe you can enter 30 minutes prior to the draft.

Make sure you have done this...

if you are unable to attend your league's scheduled live draft, don't worry. Your team will still be drafted according to the Pre-Draft Rankings you specify or the default NFL player rankings. To customize your Pre-Draft rankings, visit the Pre-Draft Rankings tool from your My Team page prior to your league's draft.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I apologize, I am going to be late. Something has come up, I hope to be be back by 7:30 or so, I will join as soon as possible. I have ranked my first bunch of players.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]digger thinks he s fooling us!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]
    Haha, there's no fooling you game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Did you go into my team and edit your pre-draft rankings?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    I went into your team and edited your pre-draft rankings.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In an effort to save you all time, I am pasing these out to you now.

TFB12

digger0862

Leatherhelmets

negame2

GuyFormerlyKnow as Homecheese

Pats little Woody aka PatsEng

Rocky

BRADYWELKERFAN

Rex Ryan Is a Dou***

BostonSportsFan111

I Must Gronk You

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I apologize, I am going to be late. Something has come up, I hope to be be back by 7:30 or so, I will join as soon as possible. I have ranked my first bunch of players.
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

I can always make your picks for you...
    How does this sound..

Rnd 1 qb - Mark Sanchez
    Rnd 2  K - Billy Cundiff
    Rnd 3  D - Jags

You should be back by rnd 4.  What do you think?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : I went into your team and edited your pre-draft rankings.
    LOL!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] In an effort to save you all time, I am pasing these out to you now. TFB12 digger0862 Leatherhelmets negame2 GuyFormerlyKnow as Homecheese Pats little Woody aka PatsEng Rocky BRADYWELKERFAN Rex Ryan Is a Dou*** BostonSportsFan111 I Must Gronk You
    Posted by Cyberknot[/QUOTE]
    Hahahaha, good one!