Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2013

In response to freediro's comment:

PPR is fine with me, but I would like it to be only .5 points, so we could vote for PPR vs no PPR then decide to make it worth 1 point or 0.5 points. Or just vote on all 3 options and go with the winner, but we will need league members from both leagues to vote on this for future continuity. Another thing to consider does this rule carry over to next year or is it a yearly vote?

Yes, both leagues have to be identical.  And I think some rules certainly could be addressed yearly.  If we change something and at the end of the year we didn't like it then we should be able to vote on keeping it or changing it.  It would be nice to have every year consistant but we also have to be realistic, it will take a few seasons to get everything the way we like it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Anyone have any idea what the two deleted posts said or who the poster was?  I want to make sure nothing important was missed.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Anyone have any idea what the two deleted posts said or who the poster was?  I want to make sure nothing important was missed.

It was either rusty or a troll and I highly doubt it was rusty so I'm sure it was nothing important.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The Champ likes the two league format, it will give The Champ some new competition as he goes for the threepeat next year...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

BSF, when I win this year I'll credit my victory to being forced to end your reign for sounding like TO  >.<

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm in if you can do it.  Thanks 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I'm in if you can do it.  Thanks 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Got ya on the list, you are good to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

TFB how many guys and gals do we have total so far?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB how many guys and gals do we have total so far?

Everyone who played last season has first dibs on playing this season.  I have heard from the following so far...

BostonSportsFan

Me

Brady2Amendola

NEGAME

Freediro

Digger

Rocky

Cyberknot

Jmhfranco

PatsEng

WAITING for Leatherhelmets and Homecheese

Here is who I have on the list for the 2nd league in order of request.... Let me know if you are still interested.  Looking for a couple more players.  Will take in order of request.

PCMIV

Philskiwl

Ma6dragon9

Csylvia79

MagicalHobo

APpats

Noise

AyyyBoston

IrishMob

Open invite to TexasPat

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Hey TFB I would love to join if there are still open spots.  I play in a few leagues already but I'm always happy to play in another with cool and knowledgeable football fans and we all know Patriots fans are the coolest and smartest around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Hey TFB.  If there are still open spots, I'd be interested in joining.  I know I don't post that much but I do read the board regularly (and I won nyjoseph's football scoring last year Laughing), so hopefully y'all will be on board with me playing?  Starting Sunday, I won't have internet until the 17th, so if the draft is before that I can't join, but otherwise, I'd like to be a part.  Thanks!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wait a min. I was told be a very good source that no one cares about fantisizers and no one cares about fantasy football. That only a small handful of posters cared, now we have two leagues? This can't be

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

Hey TFB I would love to join if there are still open spots.  I play in a few leagues already but I'm always happy to play in another with cool and knowledgeable football fans and we all know Patriots fans are the coolest and smartest around.

I'm waiting on a few people to let me know if they are playing or not.  If not then you are in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to aytee's comment:

Hey TFB.  If there are still open spots, I'd be interested in joining.  I know I don't post that much but I do read the board regularly (and I won nyjoseph's football scoring last year Laughing), so hopefully y'all will be on board with me playing?  Starting Sunday, I won't have internet until the 17th, so if the draft is before that I can't join, but otherwise, I'd like to be a part.  Thanks!

That's a tough contest, well done.  Try for a repeat this year? 

I am waiting on a couple people to let me know if they are playing this season, if they aren't then you are in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

With the 2 that just requested to join we only need one more for league 2 unless TexasPat joins, lol

i think keeping each league at 12 is good, unless we get a lot more requests and make both leagues 14 teams, but that would make the leagues super stretched out and very tough.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

With the 2 that just requested to join we only need one more for league 2 unless TexasPat joins, lol

i think keeping each league at 12 is good, unless we get a lot more requests and make both leagues 14 teams, but that would make the leagues super stretched out and very tough.

Yes, 12 will probably be the max per league.  As I mentioned in the replys to aytee and kylerock, I have a few invites out there for a few guys who showed interest last season.  Just waiting for a yes or no from them before getting the 2nd league finalized.

BTW, where is nyjoseph?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Yeah I'd have to echo the sentiment that it shouldn't be more than 12 people per league. I've already locked in the last draft pick in one of my other leagues, so hopefully I'll get a better draw this one hahah

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

That's a tough contest, well done.  Try for a repeat this year? 

I am waiting on a couple people to let me know if they are playing this season, if they aren't then you are in.

Awesome, thanks!

Hopefully, but someone else might need to run it this year.  I havn't seen nyjoseph around here for a while...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Yes, 12 will probably be the max per league.  As I mentioned in the replys to aytee and kylerock, I have a few invites out there for a few guys who showed interest last season.  Just waiting for a yes or no from them before getting the 2nd league finalized.

BTW, where is nyjoseph?

I havent seem around at all, maybe a little to early to come back to the troll zone that this board has become. ha

BtW, I am fine with managing the 2nd league, I'd prefer to stay in the original league but I'll take one for the team. Will we be voting on that "big" and "minor" league idea once we get all managers on board?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, where is nyjoseph?

I havent seem around at all, maybe a little to early to come back to the troll zone that this board has become. ha

BtW, I am fine with managing the 2nd league, I'd prefer to stay in the original league but I'll take one for the team. Will we be voting on that "big" and "minor" league idea once we get all managers on board?

Hey freediro, check your messages.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Yeah 12 team leagues are the best IMHO.  If you have the room count me in.

Cheers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Yep.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Anyone interested in 1/2 point ppr? I think Freediro mentioned it and didn't know who else was interested. I'm not a fan of full point ppr but half point is fun.

One more suggestion is 1 extra roster spot? So we can carry 16 instead of 15. Most leagues I play in you can carry 18.

Thought I'd just throw these out there and see what you all think. I have no problem if rules stay the same

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Anyone interested in 1/2 point ppr? I think Freediro mentioned it and didn't know who else was interested. I'm not a fan of full point ppr but half point is fun.

One more suggestion is 1 extra roster spot? So we can carry 16 instead of 15. Most leagues I play in you can carry 18.

Thought I'd just throw these out there and see what you all think. I have no problem if rules stay the same

Good to see ya checking in Homecheese.  Please go and make sure you can get into the fantasy site.  Not sure if you read the whole thread or not but it looks like we will be adding a 2nd league and Freddiro had a great idea on how to have the 2 leagues intermingle next season.

I like the idea of the additional roster spot.  I wanted it last season but others didn't.  We will bring it up again to see what people think.

We will also open it up to see if people are for ppr. I like the 1/2 point also.