In response to csylvia79's comment:

still interested!

Check your messages!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2013

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Sunday August 18th seems a little early to draft but I would be willing to hold the draft that morning.  What does everyone think about Sunday, August 18th?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

That might or might not work for me. I'm in China right now and am trying to work to get into my espn account. China likes to block random things sometimes. The weekend after would be better but depending on the time it could work. I'll try to figure it out tonight (or morning for you guys)

What time were you setting it up for EST?

Well get a flight back to the States ASAP!  You got a Fantasy Football draft to do.  Then you can return to China. 

Let me know what you find out.  I have 2 dates on the League site to vote on.  One is Aug 18th the other is Sept 1st (labor day weekend)  times are still up in the air as of now.

lol if I'm in the hotel I think I can use a VPN server and access the espn site which should be fine. So Sunday morning between 9am-1pm ish EST should be fine for me but where I'll be for the rest of the time is still up in the air.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I'm in if you can do it.  Thanks 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Check your messages

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to aytee's comment:

Hey TFB.  If there are still open spots, I'd be interested in joining.  I know I don't post that much but I do read the board regularly (and I won nyjoseph's football scoring last year Laughing), so hopefully y'all will be on board with me playing?  Starting Sunday, I won't have internet until the 17th, so if the draft is before that I can't join, but otherwise, I'd like to be a part.  Thanks!

Check your messages.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

Hey TFB I would love to join if there are still open spots.  I play in a few leagues already but I'm always happy to play in another with cool and knowledgeable football fans and we all know Patriots fans are the coolest and smartest around.

You need to change your profile to public so I can message you the league info.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey pcmIV, check your messages!

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Sunday August 18th seems a little early to draft but I would be willing to hold the draft that morning.  What does everyone think about Sunday, August 18th?

That might or might not work for me. I'm in China right now and am trying to work to get into my espn account. China likes to block random things sometimes. The weekend after would be better but depending on the time it could work. I'll try to figure it out tonight (or morning for you guys)

What time were you setting it up for EST?

Well get a flight back to the States ASAP!  You got a Fantasy Football draft to do.  Then you can return to China. 

Let me know what you find out.  I have 2 dates on the League site to vote on.  One is Aug 18th the other is Sept 1st (labor day weekend)  times are still up in the air as of now.

lol if I'm in the hotel I think I can use a VPN server and access the espn site which should be fine. So Sunday morning between 9am-1pm ish EST should be fine for me but where I'll be for the rest of the time is still up in the air.

[/QUOTE]

We are playing in the NFL.com League, not the ESPN league. make sure you can get in there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

We are playing in the NFL.com League, not the ESPN league. make sure you can get in there.

Oh yeah ESPN is my other league. I'll check tonight but shouldn't have a problem. I accessed MLB website last night using VPN so NFL should be the same

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Ma6dragon9 and MagicalHobo, are you two still interested in playing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey TFB I would love to join if there are still open spots.  I play in a few leagues already but I'm always happy to play in another with cool and knowledgeable football fans and we all know Patriots fans are the coolest and smartest around.

You need to change your profile to public so I can message you the league info.

Changed my profile and I'm still interested in playing.  Sunday the 18th works for me for drafting. What time though as I'm on the west coast?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Sunday the 18th is tricky for me because I am traveling back from a vacation that day (usually Sundays and Saturdays always work for me).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Changed my profile and I'm still interested in playing.  Sunday the 18th works for me for drafting. What time though as I'm on the west coast?

Check your messages

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Sunday the 18th is tricky for me because I am traveling back from a vacation that day (usually Sundays and Saturdays always work for me).

We don't have to have both leagues live draft on the same day so how does the 25th sound for the Benchwarmers?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Homecheese's comment:

[QUOTE]

LMAO!!

Sorry!  The list has been fixed.

[/QUOTE]

Haha Just joking around. Thanks very much for organizing all of this!

[/QUOTE]

I know you were, that was good!

Thanks dude!  But without everyone's cooperation it wouldn't be possible.  Lets not forget Digger, he helped get this started and helps throughout the season. Thanks Digger!

[/QUOTE]

Oh i didn't know who started the league. Many thanks to you too Digger!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

TFB - I can't make the 18th. I'll be on a family vacation in...Boston. Pats-Bucs tix and Red Sox - Yanks too. I did vote yes to the 1st on the league site.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

TFB - I can't make the 18th. I'll be on a family vacation in...Boston. Pats-Bucs tix and Red Sox - Yanks too. I did vote yes to the 1st on the league site.

I'm jealous! I voted yes to Sep 1 also. Aug 18 is a bit early. We'll get this figured out sooner or later.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Well I'm not at my VPN so can't access the site right now but my vote would be the 1st too

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Sunday sept 1 is fine by me

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now that's gonna cost ya a Patriots cap!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Everyone saying Sept 1st is okay realizes that it's Labor Day Weekend, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It is what it is. I have to do what's best for my team and autodrafting T. Wilson in the 2nd round because of server complications on a VPN would negatively impact my team

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Whenever you guys make it i will try to be there...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

It is what it is. I have to do what's best for my team and autodrafting T. Wilson in the 2nd round because of server complications on a VPN would negatively impact my team

[/QUOTE]

You could set up an auto drift ranking... that is what I'll do I for some reason I have to work... suck but is what it is... I've set up a few auto drafts and teams didn't end up that bad... What seems to really get me points are finding the few players that slip thru waver or come out of no where..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

You could set up an auto drift ranking... that is what I'll do I for some reason I have to work... suck but is what it is... I've set up a few auto drafts and teams didn't end up that bad... What seems to really get me points are finding the few players that slip thru waver or come out of no where..

Oh I hate the auto draft rankings. Everytime I set it up I end up with suck bag QB's and WRs as there tends to be a quick run. Last time I did an auto ranking draft I ended up with 4 TE's 7 RB's, Mark Sanchez, and some Clev 3rd stringers for WR's and an IR player. Thank god for waiver wire it saved my season but god did that hurt. The worst is no one would trade for TE's or RB's because they knew I was desperate to get rid of them and wanted to pay penny on the dollar

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

[QUOTE]

We don't have to have both leagues live draft on the same day so how does the 25th sound for the Benchwarmers?

[/QUOTE]

Cool with me. The later the better. Might be some injuries from now to then.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm good with the 25th too.  

Sections
Shortcuts