5. Marshawn Lynch      5. Ray Rice
    6. Arian Foster             6. C.J. Spiller
    7. Ray Rice                  7. Doug Martin
    8. Alfred Morris            8. Calvin Johnson
    9. Calvin Johnson        9. Jamaal Charles
    10. C.J. Spiller            10. Trent Richardson
    11. LeSean McCoy      11. Aaron Rodgers
    12. Trent Richardson   12. Alfred Morris

I went through the first 6 rounds comparing the 2 leagues...it is interesting to see the differences in how people draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I went through the first 6 rounds comparing the 2 leagues...it is interesting to see the differences in how people draft.

Everyone has a different strategy. That's what makes it fun. I was surprised to see Brady go so high in both leagues.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I am still fuming over BostonSportsFan taking Wilson as a back up QB when he drafted Brady 1st overall. I had to go with Romo....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

TFB I have an idea you could help me out with. I want to do a weekly power rankings of our league, it will basically be like standard NFL power rankings. Then you could just throw some photoshop work together for it. It's a fun way to keep league discussion up and cause a little fun trash talk. If you don't want to do it, no worries.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Wilson was the best player available. We make decisions based on whats best for the team. It is what it is...

I'm open to trades, I traded Peyton last year and won with a combo of Romo, Shaub and Palmer. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Romo threw for almost 5000 yds last year. If Dez plays all year like the second half of last year, and Miles stays healthy, he will have a career year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I am still fuming over BostonSportsFan taking Wilson as a back up QB when he drafted Brady 1st overall. I had to go with Romo....

Tell me about it. I ended up with Vick. BosSpoFan is lacking big time at rb imo. I'm sure there will be many trades just like last year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Tom Brady for?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Tom Brady for?

Michael Vick + Matt Forte for Tom Brady + Shane Vereen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Lol! Check out your GameCenter. It gives a matchup preview with a story.

Week 1 Preview: Tuesday Edition
    Digger Kicks Off Season Against Rocky

Digger gets their fantasy season underway by facing off with Rocky. Digger has a 19.34-point advantage in early projections, 98.18 - 78.84.

These two teams are scheduled to face each other twice, with their next matchup coming in Week 11.

Each team has one starter taking the field in the Thursday night game. Ray Rice (18.70 projected points) starts for Digger, while Rocky goes with Justin Tucker (14.00 projected points). Four other league matchups kick off on Thursday: BRADY2AMENDOLA vs. Homecheese, BostonSportsFan111 vs. You've Been Gronked, and two others.

Digger has the advantage at two positions, WR and RB. The largest margin is at WR, where they're projected to outscore Rocky 26.20 - 12.50. Rocky looks better at K, where they should beat Digger 14.00 - 8.00. To add to their projected matchup lead, Digger might be interested in picking up Ryan Succop (19.00 projected points). To tighten the matchup projections, Rocky could consider picking up Jacoby Jones (12.70 projected points) and Daniel Thomas (18.90 projected points).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Leatherhelmets and Medulla Amendola Meet To Open Season   Leatherhelmets and Medulla Amendola get the fantasy season started with an exciting matchup, facing each other in Week 1. This matchup could be up for grabs, with Leatherhelmets favored to win by 7.54 points according to the projections.

These two teams will play each other twice this season, with their next matchup scheduled for Week 11.

No starters are seeing action for either team on Thursday. All of the other matchups in the league crank up on Thursday.

Leatherhelmets has a considerable advantage at three positions, WR, QB, and K. Their biggest margin is at WR, where they're projected to outscore Medulla Amendola 22.50 - 8.80. Medulla Amendola looks tougher at two positions, RB and DEF. Their best shot is at RB, where they should beat Leatherhelmets 45.70 - 30.10. To increase the projected matchup difference, Leatherhelmets could be interested in picking up Daniel Thomas (18.90 projected points) and the Vikings Defense (12.00 projected points). Meanwhile, Medulla Amendola might consider adding Jacoby Jones (12.70 projected points) and Jay Cutler (17.20 projected points).

advantage at K.....lmao

I really have to say I question NFL.com's projected points!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

I'm liking my team a lot, but really disliked NFL's website for the draft. It kept screwing up on my browser (Chrome) and I'd have to reload it and it would auto draft for me. Luckily, I had it set so it didn't really screw me too much, but whatever.

RB's are up for trade, looking for WR. Throw me some offers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

how bout forum names for us to please, TFB

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

OK just tossing it out there. I'm looking for RB's, TE's, and QB's. Have plenty of top end WR's if someone's interested

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

Leatherhelmets and Medulla Amendola Meet To Open Season   Leatherhelmets and Medulla Amendola get the fantasy season started with an exciting matchup, facing each other in Week 1. This matchup could be up for grabs, with Leatherhelmets favored to win by 7.54 points according to the projections.

These two teams will play each other twice this season, with their next matchup scheduled for Week 11.

No starters are seeing action for either team on Thursday. All of the other matchups in the league crank up on Thursday.

Leatherhelmets has a considerable advantage at three positions, WR, QB, and K. Their biggest margin is at WR, where they're projected to outscore Medulla Amendola 22.50 - 8.80. Medulla Amendola looks tougher at two positions, RB and DEF. Their best shot is at RB, where they should beat Leatherhelmets 45.70 - 30.10. To increase the projected matchup difference, Leatherhelmets could be interested in picking up Daniel Thomas (18.90 projected points) and the Vikings Defense (12.00 projected points). Meanwhile, Medulla Amendola might consider adding Jacoby Jones (12.70 projected points) and Jay Cutler (17.20 projected points).

advantage at K.....lmao

I really have to say I question NFL.com's projected points!

Yeah me and TFB's match up they gave to TFB because his kicker is suppose to get him 20 points lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol I love Brady but taking him in the 1st is nuts. Taking him in the top 3 will get you certified. Taking him #1 should have you in a padded room

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

OK just tossing it out there. I'm looking for RB's, TE's, and QB's. Have plenty of top end WR's if someone's interested

Just threw you an offer. Feel free to counter, wasn't sure exactly what you're looking for in a RB.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

From a projected points perspective, victorious secret has the top-ranked QB (Colin Kaepernick) and WR (Victor Cruz) in the league this week.

victorious secret is projected to win by 28.52 points, the largest margin in the league this week.

PatsEng TTBNL has a tough draw, as they have the most projected points (92.90) in the league among teams predicted to lose this week.

NFL around the league

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

how bout forum names for us to please, TFB

Does it really matter?  There is me who will be the Champ and then the rest of you!

well with your "insider trading"  you may just pull it off!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts