Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously Game, you had the best week of the year against me but then you roll over for TFB? I'm very disappointed

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

i can't win games when dumb a s s Carroll sits his first string in the middle of the third quarter. my two RB s never got back in the game. 

[/QUOTE]

Just admit it Game, you hate me but it's clear you have a soft spot for TFB. It's how his hands work the photoshop isn't it? Try to blame Carroll all you want but we all see through your ruse

[/QUOTE]

I will have if he accepts my trade.!!

[/QUOTE]

This trade you have put out is very possible.  Give me a little time to see what I can do with it.

Not sure I could do the weekend in Cabo but certainly those bikini pictures would need to be included in the deal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously Game, you had the best week of the year against me but then you roll over for TFB? I'm very disappointed

i can't win games when dumb a s s Carroll sits his first string in the middle of the third quarter. my two RB s never got back in the game. 

[/QUOTE]

Just admit it Game, you hate me but it's clear you have a soft spot for TFB. It's how his hands work the photoshop isn't it? Try to blame Carroll all you want but we all see through your ruse

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This trade you have put out is very possible.  Give me a little time to see what I can do with it.

Not sure I could do the weekend in Cabo but certainly those bikini pictures would need to be included in the deal.

[/QUOTE]

sorry about, Cabo--thanks for looking at it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

whoa, whoa, whoa now. You can bribe people with pictures to enhance deals? I wish I knew that. Digger, I want Forte and I'll toss in a couple pics of me in a studded leather thong or give him to me and I wont send them........  >.>

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

whoa, whoa, whoa now. You can bribe people with pictures to enhance deals? I wish I knew that. Digger, I want Forte and I'll toss in a couple pics of me in a studded leather thong or give him to me and I wont send them........  >.>

Bwahahahahaha!!  I am in tears laughing at this one!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry about, Cabo--thanks for looking at it.

[/QUOTE]

Done deal NEGAME!  Good offers, btw.  Well done.

Oh, and you can send those oictures to my patsfan.fotoshop@gmail.com email.  Don't worry, I won't show the perv's here.  And instead of the cabo trip I will take the dinner invite if I should ever make it to your area.

Oh and if by chance you should beat me  tonight I am going to go back refuse it, lol! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Lol! I'll answer that with this...

Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the possible designers of the human body. One said, "It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints." 

Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections." 

The last said, "Actually it was a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]whoa, whoa, whoa now. You can bribe people with pictures to enhance deals? I wish I knew that. Digger, I want Forte and I'll toss in a couple pics of me in a studded leather thong or give him to me and I wont send them........  >.>

Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the possible designers of the human body. One said, "It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints." 

Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections." 

The last said, "Actually it was a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

[/QUOTE]

this is true, btw most engineers don't consider civils as real engineers, more like little brothers. They try hard but we only allow them cause mom said so :p

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]whoa, whoa, whoa now. You can bribe people with pictures to enhance deals? I wish I knew that. Digger, I want Forte and I'll toss in a couple pics of me in a studded leather thong or give him to me and I wont send them........  >.>

[/QUOTE]

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I guess I better start paying attention... I went 3-1 in fantasy this week, this is the only one I lost. Someone make me an offer for Brady or Wilson...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I guess I better start paying attention... I went 3-1 in fantasy this week, this is the only one I lost. Someone make me an offer for Brady or Wilson...

Don't bother.  I'm taking the title this season!  You can go ahead and play for 2nd place.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is pretty funny.  Check it out when you can.

Stuff Fantasy Football Fans say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlABdAMExek&feature=youtu.be

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah I'm the guy in the shower "My bench outscored my starters"

and yes I have said almost everyone of those things before.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I don't understand why Kaepernick wasn't given touchdown credit on the toss to Hunter for a touchdown.  Anyone have any ideas?

I have e-mailed the NFL fantasy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't understand why Kaepernick wasn't given touchdown credit on the toss to Hunter for a touchdown.  Anyone have any ideas?

I missed it did the pass move forward or backwards? If Hunter caught the ball behind Kaepernick it's considered a lateral and not a pass. Same as a toss play. Remember same thing happened to Gronk when he was going for the TE TD record. He caught a pass behind Brady and they ruled it a run

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Speaking of nfl rules, did anyone see that 71 yard FG attempt by Dawson? They lined up as if it were a kickoff and the rams lined up as kick return. Weird, never saw that before

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

I missed it did the pass move forward or backwards? If Hunter caught the ball behind Kaepernick it's considered a lateral and not a pass. Same as a toss play. Remember same thing happened to Gronk when he was going for the TE TD record. He caught a pass behind Brady and they ruled it a run

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it was forward. It kinda looked like a shovel pass to me, maybe it was a toss play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Speaking of nfl rules, did anyone see that 71 yard FG attempt by Dawson? They lined up as if it were a kickoff and the rams lined up as kick return. Weird, never saw that before

That was strange, that was a first for me too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Interesting.  Please let us know what they say.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

well it's allowed. The thing is less linemen means the kicker can kick it at a lowr angle and drive it so it makes sense for them to spread the line. For the Rams, you can return any failed FG attempt if I remains in bounds and you catch it without a bounch so maybe they were trying to see if they could return it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

well it's allowed. The thing is less linemen means the kicker can kick it at a lowr angle and drive it so it makes sense for them to spread the line. For the Rams, you can return any failed FG attempt if I remains in bounds and you catch it without a bounch so maybe they were trying to see if they could return it?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah they were trying to return it. What was weird is there was no long snapper to hike the ball. Interesting play to see. I could see Janikowski having the best chance to make a 71 yarder, not sure if anyone has a stronger leg than his.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I have more points against than anyone has points for themselves....There ae 3 teams with less points than I have and 2 teams just a head of me in points. Maybe you guys can stop scoring 120+ points against me ever week, thanks. lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000251252/Hunter-29-yard-touchdown

I just watched the replay, it was the old sweep play which is a running play. Kaepernick tossed it back to Hunter who scampered for nice touchdown run.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I have more points against than anyone has points for themselves....There ae 3 teams with less points than I have and 2 teams just a head of me in points. Maybe you guys can stop scoring 120+ points against me ever week, thanks. lol

Everyone has their best games against you, that must suck, lol!!  I wouldn't know because I am THREE and OH!!

Sections
Shortcuts