PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know I won't be on the forum very much for a while as my Father past away last Thursday.  I have so much going on right now that football is not on my mind at this time.  Just wanted to explain why I probably will not be posting here for a while and probably won't be posting the scores and standings this week and possibly next week.  Digger, if you could handle that until I return I would greatly appreciate.  Thank you!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know I won't be on the forum very much for a while as my Father past away last Thursday.  I have so much going on right now that football is not on my mind at this time.  Just wanted to explain why I probably will not be posting here for a while and probably won't be posting the scores and standings this week and possibly next week.  Digger, if you could handle that until I return I would greatly appreciate.  Thank you!

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your whole family.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Hey TFB12, sorry about your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

O TFB  I'm so sorry, I wondered if something had happened. Come back to us when you are ready--we will miss you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Sorry to hear that TFB, my condolences

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Best wishes to you and your family. Sorry for your loss TFB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

So sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sorry to hear about your loss TFB....My condolences to you and your family

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thank You BostonSportsFan111

Thank You Homecheese

Thank You Negame2

Thank You PatsEng

Thank You Freediro

Thank You Digger0862

Thank You Rocky

I appreciate your thoughts and kind words.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I hate when a trade comes back to bite you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank You BostonSportsFan111

Thank You Homecheese

Thank You Negame2

Thank You PatsEng

Thank You Freediro

Thank You Digger0862

Thank You Rocky

I appreciate your thoughts and kind words.

[/QUOTE]

Still thinking of you TFB12. You are missed by many.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

All of the top 6 teams lost except for I've Been Gronked (Cyberknot) who has won 4 in a row.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

two points just two points!!!  Jimmy Graham--0,  O well, rather see the Patriots win than Victorious Secret!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate when a trade comes back to bite you.

[/QUOTE]

lol I was just thinking that. and it ended up being Woodhead that got just enough points to get me the win. But don't feel bad Digger if I didn't have Woodhead I would have played Vicent Jackson (honestly wanted to see how he played this week before tossing him back into the lineup) and you would have gotten crushed anyways

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Rocky, I'm going to get crushed this week by you. According to the nfl.com site Ari's D is suppose to get 321 points  this week! Oh I'm in trouble 

MATCHUP PROJECTIONS   Ultra Mega Space Monkey Force Rocky QB Jay Cutler
    QB - CHI | vs WAS 14.40 Aaron Rodgers
    QB - GB | vs CLE 21.28 RB Knowshon Moreno
    RB - DEN | vs IND 22.70 Alfred Morris
    RB - WAS | vs CHI 26.30 RB Frank Gore
    RB - SF | vs TEN 12.80 Jonathan Stewart
    RB - CAR | vs STL 0.00 WR Demaryius Thomas
    WR - DEN | vs IND 18.70 Greg Jennings
    WR - MIN | vs NYG 18.30 WR Calvin Johnson
    WR - DET | vs CIN 22.30 Larry Fitzgerald
    WR - ARI | vs SEA 14.40 TE Garrett Graham
    TE - HOU | vs KC 4.60 Greg Olsen
    TE - CAR | vs STL 11.40 R/W/T Danny Woodhead
    RB - SD | vs JAX 9.90 Justin Blackmon
    WR - JAX | vs SD 14.40 K Stephen Gostkowski
    K - NE | vs NYJ 9.00 Justin Tucker
    K - BAL | vs PIT 13.00 DEF Tennessee Titans
    DEF - TEN | vs SF 3.00 Arizona Cardinals
    DEF - ARI | vs SEA 312.00 PROJECTED SCORE117.40 431.08

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lol I was just thinking that. and it ended up being Woodhead that got just enough points to get me the win. But don't feel bad Digger if I didn't have Woodhead I would have played Vicent Jackson (honestly wanted to see how he played this week before tossing him back into the lineup) and you would have gotten crushed anyways

[/QUOTE]

True dat. I actually thought about picking up Nick Foles instead of starting Matt Schlaub. Oh well.

There's now only two games separating 1st (4-2) and 12th (2-4). Good league.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB, I haven't been on this thread for awhile and just saw your post. Sorry to hear about your Father. All my best to you and your familly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In the battle of 1 vs 2 I had to dig out my secret weapon. Thad Lewis is going to outscore Peyton Manning and TFB12 is going down! LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Yeah, good luck with that strategy Digger... I hope you are right, that means Gomer went down with a major boo-boo...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    Yeah, good luck with that strategy Digger... I hope you are right, that means Gomer went down with a major boo-boo...
    [/QUOTE]

My only other options were Roethlisberger, Geno Smith, Chad Henne, Mike Glennon, Alex Smith, Josh Freeman, Case Keenum and Brandon Weeden.

Henne has the best matchup but I've got faith in Thad. Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Damn, I'm only up 69 points but Rocky still has Jennings left to play. This might be a close one

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey TFB, I haven't been on this thread for awhile and just saw your post. Sorry to hear about your Father. All my best to you and your familly.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Buddy!  Much appreciated!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the battle of 1 vs 2 I had to dig out my secret weapon. Thad Lewis is going to outscore Peyton Manning and TFB12 is going down! LOL

[/QUOTE]

Well your secret weapon Lewis didn't do anything but the rest of your team did.  You crushed me! 

I have Kyle Rudolph tonight, he scored 20 last week.  I need him to score 40 something!!  Hahahaha!!

You had to have a career day vs me?  Thanks a lot!!

Sections
Shortcuts