PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, I need a TE badly for a playoff run and I have a buttload of flex players. If someone needs a flex player and has a top 5-10 type of TE shoot me a trade request or if you want one of my top flight players send me a trade offer with a top 3 TE

[/QUOTE]

I sent you an offer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Anyone interested in James Jones?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Now I see, in the Kraft division the rankings are based off of the golf score. Lowest point total is better. Now it makes sense  :p

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow me and NEGAME took a tumble from grace this weekend.  Digger continues to win and hold onto the lead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Wow me and NEGAME took a tumble from grace this weekend.  Digger continues to win and hold onto the lead.

By the skin of my teeth. I'm in another 1 vs 2 matchup this week, this time with Cyberknot, the RB hoarder. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

THIS FXXXING FANTASY SEASON CAN'T END SOON ENOUGH!!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Wow me and NEGAME took a tumble from grace this weekend.  Digger continues to win and hold onto the lead.
    [/QUOTE]
    By the skin of my teeth. I'm in another 1 vs 2 matchup this week, this time with Cyberknot, the RB hoarder. :)

[/QUOTE]

Any chance you can both lose, lol!!  I can't believe how far I have fallen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well when you face the leagues highest point getter it was bound to happen. Can I start calling you the 12' Cardnals now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

and me with no running backs this week damn!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well when you face the leagues highest point getter it was bound to happen. Can I start calling you the 12' Cardnals now?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, that's fitting.  But I think my team is holding out for a playoff run so you better watch out!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, the 3 highest point getters in the league are also the 3 highest points against too. How often does that happen? I don't think I've ever seen that happen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I know this league is not for money, but yesterday I came up with a new (for me anyway) concept for fantasy football, the 'futures market'. I sent out an email to my neighborhood league that the trade deadline was approaching so they need to make any trades by next week. I jokingly added that everyone on my roster was also available for the futures market as well, a trade of a player for a percentage of whatever money the trading partner ends up winning in the league. If your team sucks and has no playoff shot, make a deal for your star player to help someone else solidify their chance of winning, for which you get a piece of the winnings to limit your losses. Several people thought it was a very interesting concept. One guy responded 'part of me really likes the idea, and part of me finds it disgusting'. What do you think? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

since this is like the fantasy forum... i need to start two guys here: Fitz, TY, Dobson and Boykin. i'm looking for yards here as a roto my league has oon the side for money! your take would be appreciated

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

The playoffs are upon us. I can't believe how close this league was. Congrats on the first round byes Digger and Brady2Amendola... I'm coming for you soon. Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Championship

Consolation

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

Championship

Consolation

[/QUOTE]
    Hey TFB!

According to the league site, I finished first (tied for the best record, most points of any team with that record). There is even a mesaage saying I finished first. How do I not get a bye?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

Hey TFB!

According to the league site, I finished first (tied for the best record, most points of any team with that record). There is even a mesaage saying I finished first. How do I not get a bye?

I don't get that either. It says I finished 3rd.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey TFB!

[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Since our league has divisions then everything is based on division rules.  You each won 1 game in head to head play but Diggers record is 4-1 vs your division and Cyberknot is 3-2 vs your division.  Since you both have the same over all record the winner of the division would go to Digger with a 4-1 record vs Cyberknots 3-2 record against your division opponents.  Does that make sense?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Hey guys,

Since our league has divisions then everything is based on division rules.  You each won 1 game in head to head play but Diggers record is 4-1 vs your division and Cyberknot is 3-2 vs your division.  Since you both have the same over all record the winner of the division would go to Digger with a 4-1 record vs Cyberknots 3-2 record against your division opponents.  Does that make sense?

That's right. I forgot we voted for division rules before the season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey TFB!

[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

[/QUOTE]

Does it make sense that can one win the league, but not the division? No, not really.

Personally, I voted against divisions, but wasn't the argument of those that were for it,  that it had no effect on the playoffs?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Does it make sense that can one win the league, but not the division? No, not really.

Personally, I voted against divisions, but wasn't the argument of those that were for it,  that it had no effect on the playoffs?

[/QUOTE]

Over all play (no divisions) winner is based on best record, tie breaker is head to head W/L, and next tie breaker is highest Points for.

So with that in mind yes, I can see how one can win in the over all  but not win the division.

Cyberknot and Digger same record.

Tie breaker (head to head w/l) you both beat each other 1 time.

Next tie breaker (highest score) Cyberknot has the highest Points for.

Not sure what the reason was on keeping the divisions, I thought it was decided that divisions was more like the real NFL format.

Things could be worse, you could be in the consolation bracket like me. LOL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Over all play (no divisions) winner is based on best record, tie breaker is head to head W/L, and next tie breaker is highest Points for.

So with that in mind yes, I can see how one can win in the over all  but not win the division.

Cyberknot and Digger same record.

Tie breaker (head to head w/l) you both beat each other 1 time.

Next tie breaker (highest score) Cyberknot has the highest Points for.

Not sure what the reason was on keeping the divisions, I thought it was decided that divisions was more like the real NFL format.

Things could be worse, you could be in the consolation bracket like me. LOL!

[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I was there last year. Make the best of it, finish first there!

Sections
Shortcuts