PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

In response to JMUFranco's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

OK just tossing it out there. I'm looking for RB's, TE's, and QB's. Have plenty of top end WR's if someone's interested

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

Just threw you an offer. Feel free to counter, wasn't sure exactly what you're looking for in a RB.

sent a counter just couldn't do that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

In response to JMUFranco's comment:

OK just tossing it out there. I'm looking for RB's, TE's, and QB's. Have plenty of top end WR's if someone's interested

Just threw you an offer. Feel free to counter, wasn't sure exactly what you're looking for in a RB.

sent a counter just couldn't do that

Countered your courter Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

hey all be sure to check in on our Pats sunday bunch for trades,( trades are important and we should all be paying attention to them) comments and maybe think about filling out your trade information

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

and don't forget the Thursday game Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Iduno if this is allowed here, but I figured I'd post it for you guys. I'm doing another fantasy thing called FanDuel for money. It's cheap to enter, you have a salary capped entry for a specific day (not an entire season) and you can select any combination of players under the limit. Figured you guys might be interested (I signed up for $15, but you can also play for free).

I'd say check it out for a change of scenery, and if you sign up please use me as a referral. Here's the link: https://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=rexryanisadouche&cnl=dal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

how bout forum names for us to please, TFB

Does it really matter?  There is me who will be the Champ and then the rest of you!

well with your "insider trading"  you may just pull it off!

LOL!! Um, ok.  If I had an insiders edge I wouldn't have picked 10th.  I mean really, can't I pick in the top 5 for once?  First year, 12th pick, 2nd year 8th pick, this year 9th pick.  I need to find out how to cheat!  Hahaha.

Ok, I will post the names but everyones screen names have changed so much.  Go to the league and post your BDC team names in the discussion section please.

now now TFB, you know I just busting you, just as you are all of us.  Seriously, I really appreciate all the hard work you put into making this work for all of us.  If it hadn't been for you there would't be a Pat's Sunday Bunch.  ok now that the kissy, kissy is over with prepare for for more b*ll busting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

OK guys still looking for a RB in a trade and have gotten a couple of offers but for future reference your bench RB =/= one of my starting WRs. If you want a starter you have to trade a starter and if you like one of my bench WRs then I'll take a look at your bench guys. Well unless you have an amazingly strong bench RB that would normally be a starter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

now now TFB, you know I just busting you, just as you are all of us.  Seriously, I really appreciate all the hard work you put into making this work for all of us.  If it hadn't been for you there would't be a Pat's Sunday Bunch.  ok now that the kissy, kissy is over with prepare for for more b*ll busting.

Thank you NEGAME.  It wouldn';t be fun without all of you fun people, so it's all worth it to me.  Btw, are you hitting on me??

I know you are just b*ll busting so keep it up!  But be careful, we are in the same division and I will show no mercy on you!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OK guys still looking for a RB in a trade and have gotten a couple of offers but for future reference your bench RB =/= one of my starting WRs. If you want a starter you have to trade a starter and if you like one of my bench WRs then I'll take a look at your bench guys. Well unless you have an amazingly strong bench RB that would normally be a starter.

So what you are saying is you will not entertain my offer if I threw out my Fred Jackson for your Calvin Johnson?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

So what you are saying is you will not entertain my offer if I threw out my Fred Jackson for your Calvin Johnson?

Although that would be the worst offer I've received yet, lol, yes those types of trades I wouldn't be looking at. If I'm trading a 225+ point type of WR I'm looking for more than a <180 point RB recovering from injury or "just has't shown his potential yet"  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Leatherhelmets  (Leatherhelmets)

Trent Richardson R
    A.J. Green WR
    Eddie Lacy RB
    Andrew Luck QB
    DeSean Jackson WR
    T.Y. Hilton WR
    Brandon Myers TE
    Seattle Seahawks DEF
    Matt Bryant K
    Brian Hartline WR
    Julius Thomas TE
    Josh Freeman QB
    Malcom Floyd WR
    Mikel Leshoure RB
    Andre Roberts WR
    New York Giants DEF

Nice pick! He wasn't on my radar.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I have RBs check my team out and shoot me an offer if you like.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

3 players 78 points and it's not even sunday yet.

Should I start making my trophy now?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

That Welker trade looks nice right now!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Whelp looks like I'm done this week. Didn't realize I had D Thomas on my bench. That would have helped but I don't think there was anything I could do this week to prevent what just happened. It's a long season so don't get too cocky

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Whelp looks like I'm done this week. Didn't realize I had D Thomas on my bench. That would have helped but I don't think there was anything I could do this week to prevent what just happened. It's a long season so don't get too cocky

I know, I'm just playing and having fun.  Some smack talk is always fun.  Especially since I have been on the wrong end of it lately, lol!

Yeah, I think Thomas should be a full time starter for you. It will be interesting to see if you would have won had you played him.  30 points from 1 receiver and it wasn't even your best receiver.. Wow!  You are stacked at WR.  You will have some very scary high scoring games this season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

That Welker trade looks nice right now!

So far, so good but it's only week1.  I love to double up with QB receiver like that, especially with 2 players who should have no problem putting up big stats week after week together.  It will be interesting to see later on in the season if I made the right decision or not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Nice that you could find an accommodating trade partner so quickly and get Welker.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I know, I'm just playing and having fun.  Some smack talk is always fun.  Especially since I have been on the wrong end of it lately, lol!

Yeah, I think Thomas should be a full time starter for you. It will be interesting to see if you would have won had you played him.  30 points from 1 receiver and it wasn't even your best receiver.. Wow!  You are stacked at WR.  You will have some very scary high scoring games this season.

That's why I'm looking to beef up my RB's by trading one of those WR's but I'm getting mostly, I'll give you my 4th best RB for either Thomas or Jackson type of deals. I just shake my head and say, who do you think I am Digger?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

That's why I'm looking to beef up my RB's by trading one of those WR's but I'm getting mostly, I'll give you my 4th best RB for either Thomas or Jackson type of deals. I just shake my head and say, who do you think I am Digger?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsei53J1yE1ql141xo1_250.gif

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsei53J1yE1ql141xo1_250.gif

You guys crack me up!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Nice that you could find an accommodating trade partner so quickly and get Welker.

It cost me Danny Amendola so it wasn't very hard, lol!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

It cost me Danny Amendola so it wasn't very hard, lol!

Welker will be a beast................UNTIL IT COUNTS !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Leatherhelmets  (Leatherhelmets)

Trent Richardson R
    A.J. Green WR
    Eddie Lacy RB
    Andrew Luck QB
    DeSean Jackson WR
    T.Y. Hilton WR
    Brandon Myers TE
    Seattle Seahawks DEF
    Matt Bryant K
    Brian Hartline WR
    Julius Thomas TE
    Josh Freeman QB
    Malcom Floyd WR
    Mikel Leshoure RB
    Andre Roberts WR
    New York Giants DEF

Nice pick! He wasn't on my radar.

Thanks. I'm actually more surprised at T.R. at number 12 followed by Lacy at 36. Don't let me get a 3rd RB !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

What would you consider average for points per player for a game? I've never done this before. I had Ray Rice and Thomas for thursday game. I think they got around 14 points each. Is that any good? I realize Gomer killed it but thats not going to happen every week. I can see that the auto drafting isnt the best way to go.

edit.  Thomas had 30.6 and rice 17.1.  Again is this considered average , for Rice's score?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts