PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

What would you consider average for points per player for a game? I've never done this before. I had Ray Rice and Thomas for thursday game. I think they got around 14 points each. Is that any good? I realize Gomer killed it but thats not going to happen every week. I can see that the auto drafting isnt the best way to go.

edit.  Thomas had 30.6 and rice 17.1.  Again is this considered average , for Rice's score?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Every player should get at least 18points. If they only get 14 you should trade them to me  >.>

Really it varies week to week but on average you should get 100-120 points a week. Most QB' you are looking at 16-24ish, RB's 12-18ish, WR's 10-18is, TEs about 6-14, K's 6-10, D's 4-12 somewhere in there abouts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

What would you consider average for points per player for a game? I've never done this before. I had Ray Rice and Thomas for thursday game. I think they got around 14 points each. Is that any good? I realize Gomer killed it but thats not going to happen every week. I can see that the auto drafting isnt the best way to go.

edit.  Thomas had 30.6 and rice 17.1.  Again is this considered average , for Rice's score?

Every player should get at least 18points. If they only get 14 you should trade them to me  >.>

Really it varies week to week but on average you should get 100-120 points a week. Most QB' you are looking at 16-24ish, RB's 12-18ish, WR's 10-18is, TEs about 6-14, K's 6-10, D's 4-12 somewhere in there abouts.

why thank you Sir

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

why thank you Sir

once you get more involved in fantasy you will really appreciate what happened-you auto drafted a player most didn't even know who he was, he scored 30 points!!!!! mostly unheard of unless it's a QB top RB or WC! He probably won't repeat that again this year, but you should get double digit points for him  and Rice will have better games.  BTW  go brag about your great draft and your smart pickup of that player.. honestly isn't always the best policy in fantasy football! Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

why thank you Sir

once you get more involved in fantasy you will really appreciate what happened-you auto drafted a player most didn't even know who he was, he scored 30 points!!!!! mostly unheard of unless it's a QB top RB or WC! He probably won't repeat that again this year, but you should get double digit points for him  and Rice will have better games.  BTW  go brag about your great draft and your smart pickup of that player.. honestly isn't always the best policy in fantasy football! Good luck!

ha ha  so theres style points too eh? I ended up with luck, vick, gostowski and the bengals D  I'll either soar high or crash hard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What happened to you leatherHelmet? 

Why the name change to HelmetofLeather?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He went bald

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

He went bald

I wish my hair would stop growing so I would have to shave it all the damn time !!!

I got banned for my Hernandez joke liking him to Beecher on Oz...The photos didnt help either :-)

This is what Yoda calls me anyway

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

He went bald

I wish my hair would stop growing so I would have to shave it all the damn time !!!

I got banned for my Hernandez joke liking him to Beecher on Oz...The photos didnt help either :-)

This is what Yoda calls me anyway

LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I am the defending cham-peen, I have the largest points scored vs points allowed differential, and I have the greatest defense in FF history (only gave up 65 points last week). How am I not rated #1?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Because Digger outscored you, next question  :p

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

AP Poll:

1. BOSTONSPORTSFAN111

12. Everyone Else...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

AP Poll:

1. BOSTONSPORTSFAN111

12. Everyone Else...

That must be the same poll they use to determine the BCS game, it's obviously just as flawed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I know TFB beat me last week but this week I'm going to take Game to the shed and spank that leather right off of her.

If I lose to TFB and Game I might as well head right to the glue factory with Cyberknot

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I know TFB beat me last week but this week I'm going to take Game to the shed and spank that leather right off of her.

If I lose to TFB and Game I might as well head right to the glue factory with Cyberknot

don't believe everything you read, pole partner. rg3 36 points against green bay--v jackson 20 points against NO,,  I doubt it!!! 

ps  don't you just wish!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

AP Poll:

1. BOSTONSPORTSFAN111

12. Everyone Else...

LOL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Game has a pretty good team this season.  She is going to be a force in our division for sure.  I kind of like those Forceful women.  But don't you worry.. If you can't handle her this weekend, I will handle her next weekend.  Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

don't believe everything you read, pole partner. rg3 36 points against green bay--v jackson 20 points against NO,,  I doubt it!!! 

ps  don't you just wish!

Yeah NFL.com is a bit slow because I already switched out some players and I'm so sure I'm going to win I'm starting Cutler!

ps   You're cute Game but, I'm looking for a little stamina to last a season not one that peaks out after the first game

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Projected for some big points this week! Lets hope it pans out for me this time...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

Projected for some big points this week! Lets hope it pans out for me this time...

That's usually the kiss of death.  From my experience anyway.  When I see that I just chalk it up as I'm going to lose, lol!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

That's usually the kiss of death.  From my experience anyway.  When I see that I just chalk it up as I'm going to lose, lol!! 

Haha, yeah...I was projected at 95 or something week one and then I came close to 120. I am telling you, their projections are always way off.

But I do need a victory don't want to start 0-2, however in another league last year a guy went 0-3 then proceeded to win 8 games straight. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Haha, yeah...I was projected at 95 or something week one and then I came close to 120. I am telling you, their projections are always way off.

But I do need a victory don't want to start 0-2, however in another league last year a guy went 0-3 then proceeded to win 8 games straight. 

who s you re fantasy team name, tfb said he would post but didnt

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

freediro is Medulla Amendola

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Week 2 matchups

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

freediro is Medulla Amendola

Wish I could take credit for making that up, but its been around since he started in STL.

looks like Brady2Amendola will have to be beat down like a water boy!

Sections
Shortcuts