PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 2 Bench Warmers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportswizard1. Show Sportswizard1's posts

Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 2 Bench Warmers

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sportswizard1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB I'm new to this forum but a friend of mine says ola muchacho! even a simple Bozo can play here,....

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!!  Very good my friend, welcome back!  Hope you have been doing wll in your fantasy leagues!

I have been checking for new messages but it looks like the message system is messed up here.

[/QUOTE] Nah I'm not doing well as every move I make is backfiring. I'm in three leagues 2nd place is the best I can seem to muster up, maybe I can pll out one championship but my teams lack the home run threat.. Seem like the best team I built this year was the one for my little brother, undefeated !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TFB I'm new to this forum but a friend of mine says ola muchacho! even a simple Bozo can play here,....

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!!  Very good my friend, welcome back!  Hope you have been doing wll in your fantasy leagues!

I have been checking for new messages but it looks like the message system is messed up here.

[/QUOTE] Nah I'm not doing well as every move I make is backfiring. I'm in three leagues 2nd place is the best I can seem to muster up, maybe I can pll out one championship but my teams lack the home run threat.. Seem like the best team I built this year was the one for my little brother, undefeated !!!

[/QUOTE]

Well that's the whole problem, you are playing the wrong game!!

Hahaha!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, you can stick a fork in this BS for me at this point. Rodgers out 4-6 weeks cuts the guts out of this team (affects Nelson as well); and just when the first injury wave was over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

With Foster's injury, I now have 6 starting-caliber running backs (Lynch, Bush, Ridley, Stacy, Bell, Tate).  I need wide receivers.  Anyone looking to make a trade?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

In response to aytee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Foster's injury, I now have 6 starting-caliber running backs (Lynch, Bush, Ridley, Stacy, Bell, Tate).  I need wide receivers.  Anyone looking to make a trade?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, 6.75, I guess.  There's Woodhead, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm surprised that RedTide13 is still rolling around. I had weeks with guys inactive and on Bye weeks. Partially due to I'm not sure how to pick up another player lol  Watch out TheBlitz here I come!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to aytee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would love to. I need RBs badly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm surprised that RedTide13 is still rolling around. I had weeks with guys inactive and on Bye weeks. Partially due to I'm not sure how to pick up another player lol  Watch out TheBlitz here I come!

[/QUOTE]

Upper left there is a yellow button that says "add" on your team screen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Upper left there is a yellow button that says "add" on your team screen.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks I figured it out earlier today this could be or all the marbles this week, the blitz and I.  Head to head might matter. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow my bengals D has a bye, so I picked up the colts D.  It's really sad when you get 2 points and your D beats the other guys D. This FF has actually been fun the more I learn how to play. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

My team is on the come up!  LordBelichick's Disciples FTW!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Championship

Consolation

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well I made it past round 1.  Babe it was good playing you, 2 weeks in a row let me add. Dd you actually draft Bennie ?  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

Well I made it past round 1.  Babe it was good playing you, 2 weeks in a row let me add. Dd you actually draft Bennie ?  

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't everyone telling him to do it? They thought it'd be funny

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did draft Benny. I always said he was an average RB and a good backup. He pretty much lost his best impact to the rookie though. That and McFadden being hurt and OMG, Rodgers going down devastated me (along with that affecting Nelson).

Not to mention Gronk getting hurt in this game, and taking his sweet time to start playing killed me too. I'm shocked I did as well as I did considering all that.

Forte went insane for you Monday night. All the more reason for me to hate the Cowboys Smile.

Good win for you. Best of luck going forward.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't everyone telling him to do it? They thought it'd be funny

[/QUOTE]

No, he was just the best back at that point in the draft. People think I thought Benny sucked, but really I was just mitigating what I saw as others overrating him. Always said he was a decent back, never said he sucked.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I figured this would be the best thread to post a fantasy question.  I'm in the semifinals of a league where if I win I really like my chances in the finals.  600 bucks in my pocket if I pull it off.  Would you start Leveon Bell or Zac Stacy.  PPR league.  Accepting any and all input.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I figured this would be the best thread to post a fantasy question.  I'm in the semifinals of a league where if I win I really like my chances in the finals.  600 bucks in my pocket if I pull it off.  Would you start Leveon Bell or Zac Stacy.  PPR league.  Accepting any and all input.

That's a good problem to have. Leveon Bell has a tough matchup against the Bengals defense. Zac Stacy has a better matchup against the Saints unless the Rams fall behind, which could likely happen. Because it's a PPR league, I would start Leveon Bell.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stacy all day. Bengals have a good defense and Stacy has had a good year

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

That's a good problem to have. Leveon Bell has a tough matchup against the Bengals defense. Zac Stacy has a better matchup against the Saints unless the Rams fall behind, which could likely happen. Because it's a PPR league, I would start Leveon Bell.

This was my initial feeling as well.  Thanks for the input.

Sections
Shortcuts