Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters

In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters:
    [QUOTE] Come on Game, why worry, with all that RB depth you have?
    Posted by Cyberknot[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Cyber, I'd rather have a consistant scoring receiver than a so so runing back. IMO the day of drafting a bunch of running backs is closing .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Yup, it's a passing league all right. There's gonna be some injuries this year though.

Remember, you heard it here first.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Prediction: Hightower runs for atleast 1000 yards and 7 td's and catches atleast 50 passes for 400 yards if he stays healthy. He's a good fit for Shanahan's zone blocking scheme

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Hey, is anyone having problems logging into NFL.com? I can log in, but it's not bringing up my teams. I searched the league, but it's not letting me access my team as an owner. So weird....I was on NFL.com a few years back & I feel like the same thing happened. It wasn't linking my login name w/the teams i own...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, is anyone having problems logging into NFL.com? I can log in, but it's not bringing up my teams. I searched the league, but it's not letting me access my team as an owner. So weird....I was on NFL.com a few years back & I feel like the same thing happened. It wasn't linking my login name w/the teams i own...
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]

I am not able to open the site...

It eventually said..NFL fantasy football will return shortly..We appreciate your patience

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Right on! Fukn stupid nfl.com/fantasy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Right on! Fukn stupid nfl.com/fantasy!

I can't access my teams either now....Shows my login id, but says I do not have any teams

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : mystery solved... BradyWelker Fan is my son
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Cool, like i stated on another thread, he has the best team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : Cool, like i stated on another thread, he has the best team  
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Gonna be a long FF season if he does better then me.

One thing I have learned with fantasy football is it's all about the match-ups.  Not only who we play on any given week but who our players play on any given week.

Regardless what happens, it's going to be fun playing against people on here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : Gonna be a long FF season if he does better then me. One thing I have learned with fantasy football is it's all about the match-ups.  Not only who we play on any given week but who our players play on any given week. Regardless what happens, it's going to be fun playing against people on here.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

That's the thing that I'm wrestling with in my league for $$$

I'm wondering whether to sit Felix Jones, who has to face the Jets' defense, in favor of Jimmy Graham, who should be the prime beneficiary of the Saints' passing in a shootout where Green Bay has two elite cornerbacks (Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams) shutting down the outside receiving options.

I already sat Reggie Bush in favor of Rob Gronkowski.  I think Gronk will also benefit because Miami has a good cornerback tandem in Vontae Davis and Sean Smith, while I thought the Pats defense would give no quarter to Bush.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : That's the thing that I'm wrestling with in my league for $$$ I'm wondering whether to sit Felix Jones, who has to face the Jets' defense, in favor of Jimmy Graham, who should be the prime beneficiary of the Saints' passing in a shootout where Green Bay has two elite cornerbacks (Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams) shutting down the outside receiving options. I already sat Reggie Bush in favor of Rob Gronkowski.  I think Gronk will also benefit because Miami has a good cornerback tandem in Vontae Davis and Sean Smith, while I thought the Pats defense would give no quarter to Bush.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I think you're giving the 2011 Jets D too much cred. Playing a TE (especially a NO TE) instead of a #1 RB is just a crazy move....Odds are stacked against you if you do...I like Graham, but not that much....He isn't Gates, yet!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : I think you're giving the 2011 Jets D too much cred. Playing a TE (especially a NO TE) instead of a #1 RB is just a crazy move....Odds are stacked against you if you do...I like Graham, but not that much....He isn't Gates, yet!

Yea I was hoping to elicit opinions on this

My definite starters:
    QB - Tom Brady
    RB1 - Ray Rice
    RB2 - ???
    RB/WR - ???
    RB/WR - ???
    WR1 - Greg Jennings
    WR2 - DeSean Jackson
    K - Sebastian Janikiowski
    D/ST - Patriots defense

I need to pick 1 more running back and 2 more skill position players from the following:
    Fred Jackson - my top choice, although I think the Chiefs defense might be a little underrated
    Reggie Bush - he won't run for anything against the Patriots, but I think he could catch and run for a touchdown
    Ronnie Brown - probably won't do anything; hoping he turns into a goal-line back

Rob Gronkowski - I'm not sure where he stands on the depth chart, but I think he could be a red zone TD monster
    Jimmy Graham - Brees really leaned on him in preseason action and the Packers have shutdown cornerbacks on the outside
    Julio Jones - was going to wait to see how the rookie fit in
    Lee Evans - was going to wait to see how the new guy fit in, but the Steelers are missing #1 cornerback Ike Taylor
    Nate Burleson - Calvin Johnson draws all the attention; Lions had the third most passing attempts in the league and don't have a stud 25-carry RB (Best is an elusive back)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Everyone I know was on vacation. So I don't get my fantasy team til tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

to simplify:

Jimmy Graham
    Rob Gronkowski
    Reggie Bush

which two to play?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]to simplify: Jimmy Graham Rob Gronkowski Reggie Bush which two to play?

Well you do know the one you don't pick is going to have a monster game so do us all a favor and don't pick Gronkowski Smile

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]to simplify: Jimmy Graham Rob Gronkowski Reggie Bush which two to play?
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE

Lemme see ur roster & i'll get back to you. Flex to me does not=TE.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

David Garrard---To release or not...that is the question.... Ryan's bye week is not until Week 9, so I have a long time to decide!  LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : Yea I was hoping to elicit opinions on this My definite starters: QB - Tom Brady RB1 - Ray Rice RB2 - ??? RB/WR - ??? RB/WR - ??? WR1 - Greg Jennings WR2 - DeSean Jackson K - Sebastian Janikiowski D/ST - Patriots defense I need to pick 1 more running back and 2 more skill position players from the following: Fred Jackson - my top choice, although I think the Chiefs defense might be a little underrated Reggie Bush - he won't run for anything against the Patriots, but I think he could catch and run for a touchdown Ronnie Brown - probably won't do anything; hoping he turns into a goal-line back Rob Gronkowski - I'm not sure where he stands on the depth chart, but I think he could be a red zone TD monster Jimmy Graham - Brees really leaned on him in preseason action and the Packers have shutdown cornerbacks on the outside Julio Jones - was going to wait to see how the rookie fit in Lee Evans - was going to wait to see how the new guy fit in, but the Steelers are missing #1 cornerback Ike Taylor Nate Burleson - Calvin Johnson draws all the attention; Lions had the third most passing attempts in the league and don't have a stud 25-carry RB (Best is an elusive back)

starters:
    QB - Tom Brady
    RB1 - Ray Rice
    RB2 - Freddy Jackson
    RB/WR - Reggie Bush
    RB/WR - Lee Evans (i think lee is gonna see a lot of balls coming his way this yr)
    WR1 - Greg Jennings
    WR2 - DeSean Jackson
    K - Sebastian Janikiowski
    D/ST - Patriots defense

But what the F do i know..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : Ha Ha Cyber, I'd rather have a consistant scoring receiver than a so so runing back. IMO the day of drafting a bunch of running backs is closing .
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Very true! I had a discussion about this last year with a few friends, and the stats I used then still hold true now:

Of the Top 25 WR/RBs of 2010, 14 were RBs, 11 were WRs. There isn't as big a divide as there once was. However, 7 of the top 10 were also RBs. Basically, in the 1/2nd round, the RBs are worth more value in the end, but after that, it's much more even points-wise, and if you working with a PPR, or half a point in my league, it shuffles everything around. Ray Rice/Foster move up, AP moves a little down, and someone like Welker gains more value.

As a side note...can you type out ba ng ed again...that was kind of hot.

HAHA

I could have resisted, but I didn't want to.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE] Come on Game, why worry, with all that RB depth you have?
    Posted by Cyberknot[/QUOTE]

Hey cyber, just got your email about not being able to access fantasy site. I'm not a computer whiz but, everytime my security system (McAfee) updates I have to redo some of my security settings. I basicly enable or prompt all settings and use a medium setting. Just an idea for you to try. I'm not having problem getting in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

LET THE GAMES.... BEGIN (in 9 hrs...)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : Hey cyber, just got your email about not being able to access fantasy site. I'm not a computer whiz but, everytime my security system (McAfee) updates I have to redo some of my security settings. I basicly enable or prompt all settings and use a medium setting. Just an idea for you to try. I'm not having problem getting in.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE] It's very strange, I can open up every team except my own. When I try to open mine I get a message saying that NFL Fantasy will be returning shortly. I finally got into it last night, but I have to make a transaction to access it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

This is league is gonna be a walk in the park.  We got people that can't even get to their teams.  Man, I wish this league was for $$!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Gee, if only you could play against me every week. You could go undefeated!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]David Garrard---To release or not...that is the question.... Ryan's bye week is not until Week 9, so I have a long time to decide!  LOL
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I'd keep Garrard. You know we'll be seeing him in Miami or Seattle soon...

Sections
Shortcuts