Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters

How many games are you playing? and what kind of playoff is there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

how pathetic is my team, my bye week QB -Jason Campbell -had 1.6 points. LOL!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters:
    [QUOTE]how pathetic is my team, my bye week QB -Jason Campbell -had 1.6 points. LOL!!!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Hang in thre Game, you can still win your division, doesn't seem like the teams ahead of you are that dominant.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]how pathetic is my team, my bye week QB -Jason Campbell -had 1.6 points. LOL!!!

I just had picked him up in my other league so I could use him this week while Brady is on a bye.  Ouch!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Ok - you guys appear to be experts and I am a FF novice, but I am not stupid - got Welker in my league.  But here's the dilemma for me - I've got Welker and Andre Johnson, neither of which is playing leaving me with the following: 

Eric Decker
    Brandon Lloyd
    James Jones

Pick 2 and why. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Ok - you guys appear to be experts and I am a FF novice, but I am not stupid - got Welker in my league.  But here's the dilemma for me - I've got Welker and Andre Johnson, neither of which is playing leaving me with the following:  Eric Decker Brandon Lloyd James Jones Pick 2 and why. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Personally I like Decker and Jones. Decker just lost Lloyd and won't have to compete with him for receptions, plus I think Tebow actually threw a TD to him when he played last. And he's facing Miami. Jones has 3 TDs in the last 3 games. Minnesota could put some pressure on Rogers but I like those chances. Lloyd is coming to a new team, 1st game and facing Dallas. I don't like those odds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice to see my favoritie team NEGAME2 win, i'm so jubilant i wish i could give her a hug.

116 points was the top score. awesome

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

OMG Kansas I love you, but I think a few teams have bailed , not me I may b in last place but I'm not a Suck for Luck!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I was gifted a win this week. Thanks Nick!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]OMG Kansas I love you, but I think a few teams have bailed , not me I may b in last place but I'm not a Suck for Luck!!!

Yes, nice win with the 116 points!  Can I get a hug too?

People have bailed?  That's one thing I hate with these leagues.  Those who have bailed will get trashed talked the rest of the time they are on here, they better change their screen names now or I will not let them live it down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

TFB take a look at the teams -- they're not filling in players in the bye weeks, so I would say they are bailing.  Why sign up if you re not going to bother to finish.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]TFB take a look at the teams -- they're not filling in players in the bye weeks, so I would say they are bailing.  Why sign up if you re not going to bother to finish.

Don't you love people that do that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Its extremely annoying especially if you're fighting for a playoff spot and the people in front of you are getting free wins because someone isn't submitting their lineup

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Its extremely annoying especially if you're fighting for a playoff spot and the people in front of you are getting free wins because someone isn't submitting their lineup
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]
    Agreed!  Finish what you started or don't even play.  Taking notes for next year of those who will be invited to play and who won't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : Agreed!  Finish what you started or don't even play.  Taking notes for next year of those who will be invited to play and who won't.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I'd definately play in this league next year if there is an opening. I've had horrible years before but never gave up cuz I want to be fair to everyone and give everyone my best shot whether I win or not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Sunday Bunch - - - Fantasy Football rosters : I'd definately play in this league next year if there is an opening. I've had horrible years before but never gave up cuz I want to be fair to everyone and give everyone my best shot whether I win or not.
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

Thats the way you do it! And it looks like we will have a few spots open next season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

hey guys i am not in the BDC fantasy league but i am in another league, i have a question. i have mike vick, cam newton, and schaub. one of the other members in the league wants to trade me chris johnson for vick (who is currently riding the pine on my team) do you guys think i should take the deal? my RB's are demarco murray, BJGE, maurice jones drew? thanks for the help.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

natesubs... Wow, tough call.  But to be honest I don't see it mattering much, I think it's a trade that really doesn't help or hurt you.  You will be riding Newton for the season I assume except for his bye week which you could use Schaub.  And you really wont use Johnson unless your flex position needs help which would be the deciding factor for this trade, IMO.

All your current RB's seem to be having a better season then Johnson and it's not looking like Johnson is going to break out at this point.   I would almost see if he would go for Schaub for Johnson?  I really think it's just a bench swap.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

the thing is johnson will face indy twice, tampa, and the bills all of which have trouble against the run

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

here's my roster let me know what you guys think:

cam newton
    demarco murray
    chris johnson
    mike wallace
    wes welker
    aj green
    rob gronkowski
    chargers D
    jason hanson k detroit
    maurice jones drew
    BJGE
    matt schaub
    steelers D
    steven gostkowski K
    brandon marshall
    andre johnson

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]here's my roster let me know what you guys think: cam newton demarco murray chris johnson mike wallace wes welker aj green rob gronkowski chargers D jason hanson k detroit maurice jones drew BJGE matt schaub steelers D steven gostkowski K brandon marshall andre johnson
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Wow lucky you!  I would trade Vick for Chris Johnson, he is playing a lot of games vs poor run defensive teams....I think he will break out

You team is not fair to others!  LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

it didn't start this way i brought in CJ, cam newton, aj green, chargers D, murrey, and brandon marshall through waivers/trades

Sections
Shortcuts