Pats Tickets Available!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_704147. Show user_704147's posts

Pats Tickets Available!

There are 1,200 tickets available for Thursday's game vs. the Jets on the Patriots Ticket Exchange website!  Where are all the season ticketholder waitlist members?  Do you really exist?  The Patriots need to allow season ticketholders to at least sell games they cannot attend at face value to the general public.  This policy just forces season ticket holders to eat their tickets. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Pats Tickets Available!

If you really want to make a statement I suggest setting yourself on fire Thursday night in the Stadium Parking lot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to user_704147's comment:

There are 1,200 tickets available for Thursday's game vs. the Jets on the Patriots Ticket Exchange website!  Where are all the season ticketholder waitlist members?  Do you really exist?  The Patriots need to allow season ticketholders to at least sell games they cannot attend at face value to the general public.  This policy just forces season ticket holders to eat their tickets. 

I'm a season ticket holder, you can give any tics you don't use back to the team and not pay for the game.
    I'll be there 11th row 40 yard line visitor side

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_704147. Show user_704147's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:

Thanks for the response, but never heard of this policy.  So they would buy back 1,200 tickets?  How does this work?

I'm a season ticket holder, you can give any tics you don't use back to the team and not pay for the game.

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_704147. Show user_704147's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

If you really want to make a statement I suggest setting yourself on fire Thursday night in the Stadium Parking lot.

Congrats on your 11,731 posts.  That's impressive. Is that you and your boyfriend?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Congrats on your 11,731 posts.  That's impressive. Is that you and your boyfriend?

Yes, that's him in the avatar.  He is famous and we are proud to have him as a regular here.  He is Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.  Or is he Bob?  I can't remember.

You don't know who Jay and Silent Bob are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'll take 4 tickets please.  Are you going to pay for our airfare and hotel?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Night games always have tickets available.  Not everyone can get to a game that ends around midnight on work night.   Personally, I hate these night games. That said, I'm going . . . though I end up missing work Friday.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

I don't feel any sympathy. I am a Patriots season ticket holder in upstate NY and I am taking Thursday and Friday off from work to attend the game. Suck it up if you live in Eastern NE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I actually like the night games. Good excuse to take Vacay days and the atmosphere is usually a little more electric.

don't ask me why but it just seems a little more condusive for tailgating.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

you are free to sell them to whomever you want to sell them to; the exchange is voluntary.  In selling them to the GP, you take the risk of losing your tickets if they should misbehave.  if you sell them to the exchange, the team assumes that liability

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Flying in from Chattanooga for the game and a sox game on Friday. Looks like crappy weather but the booze will be flowing...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to lioneljoe's comment:

I don't feel any sympathy. I am a Patriots season ticket holder in upstate NY and I am taking Thursday and Friday off from work to attend the game. Suck it up if you live in Eastern NE

I'm a season ticket holder too, but now live in Toronto . . . working a half day Thursday, then flying down in time to catch the Pats train from South Station.  Won't get back for work on Friday, though.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to Seastixholdersince1971's comment:

[QUOTE]

Flying in from Chattanooga for the game and a sox game on Friday. Looks like crappy weather but the booze will be flowing...

You live in Chatanooga?  Not a bad sleepy little town.

Went to see a show at Track 29 when I was there and ate at some brewery on that main strip.

I liked how it was nestled into the base of the mountains.   That's pretty cool that you're flying from there into what will likely be a flight into Philly or Newark before heading into Logan.

[/QUOTE]

I'd think Delta flys direct

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

tedy brushi nite too!  season opener! cmon people its football!  cant wait!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I'm a season ticket holder too, but now live in Toronto . . . working a half day Thursday, then flying down in time to catch the Pats train from South Station.  Won't get back for work on Friday, though.  

I was at the Patriots Bills game this last Sunday. Its not a surprise that there are a lot of fans from Ontario attending the game in Buffalo. What did surprise me, however, is how many Ontario NFL fans are actually Patriots fans. I saw quite a few  people getting out of cars from Ontario wearing Patriots jerseys to include a couple of young women who parked next to us. It was also their first NFL game and they were pumped.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was half asleep when I responded to this, for some reason, and I think I may have not even read your post, I was thinking you were saying that there were 1200 tickets still available in general and a seperate issue that season tix holders can't sell there tickets, after reading your post no idea why I thought that.  I was talking about the exchange program actually.  I'll post my tics as my avator at some point hopefully b4 the game if you do want to come by my seats.  They're pretty tight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

I was at the Patriots Bills game this last Sunday. Its not a surprise that there are a lot of fans from Ontario attending the game in Buffalo. What did surprise me, however, is how many Ontario NFL fans are actually Patriots fans. I saw quite a few  people getting out of cars from Ontario wearing Patriots jerseys to include a couple of young women who parked next to us. It was also their first NFL game and they were pumped.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there was a poll in the Sun last year that found the Pats to be the most popular team in Ontario.  I'm surprised how many Sox and Bruin fans there are here too, even in the middle of Leaf/Jays territory.  Here's an excerpt from an article on that poll:

The East coast New England Patriots dominated the Ontario polls, emerging as the top choice in Ottawa (12.41% of respondents to the Ottawa Sun poll) and the second choice in Toronto(9.76%), trailing only the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The border club Buffalo Bills finished third in the Toronto Sun poll (9.61% of respondents selected the Bills as their favourite NFL team) and second in the Ottawa Sun poll (9.15%), but far down the list in Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg polls (the Bills were selected by less than 2% of respondents in each of these local polls).