Pats Tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Pats Tickets

Ive never been to an NFL game live, I live in Kansas and Id rather spoon both of my eyeballs out before I went to see the Chiefs play.  This year im going to try and fly up to see a NE Home game, Anyone know where the best place to buy Tickets is?  Also where should I sit?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Pats Tickets

Good luck! Try Craigslist,Stubhub,ticketmaster any of the usual sources.Heck try Patriots.com maybe they haven't sold out every game. I'm going to the Pats VS. Dolphins in Miami.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I believe you will be able to purchase single game tickets in late May or early June. The pats release a couple thousand tickets at that time. You will have to purchase them through ticketmaster with a visa card. One good thing is the only extra charge
     you pay is their handling fee. Keep checking Patriots.com to find out the date they go on sale because they usually are gone within a couple of hours. I am looking at the Denver game myself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Best place to get them will be Stubhub. Its the safest way to buy tickets. When the Pats release tickets they go in minutes and they are in the 300 sections up high. Too many scammers on Craigslist if you buy them from a individual. From a broker thats good.I have season tickets and live in Tennessee. I sell 4 gsmes to my buddy that lives up in Mass. I go to one game ( Cardinals ) and sell the rest. I may have a few games. If interested we may be able to get together.The seats are in section 110 behind the past bench.... Not too shabby!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Tickets:
    Best place to get them will be Stubhub. Its the safest way to buy tickets. When the Pats release tickets they go in minutes and they are in the 300 sections up high. Too many scammers on Craigslist if you buy them from a individual. From a broker thats good.I have season tickets and live in Tennessee. I sell 4 gsmes to my buddy that lives up in Mass. I go to one game ( Cardinals ) and sell the rest. I may have a few games. If interested we may be able to get together.The seats are in section 110 behind the past bench.... Not too shabby!
    Posted by Seastixholdersince1971

Yup, Craigslist is full of scammers. We have a group that goes to one away game every year and we always buy from a dealer (StubHub, TicketLiquidator, NFL Ticket Exchange etc). I have bought from eBay as well, at least you have some recourse if there is an issue. Craigslist offers nothing. On the NFL Ticket Exchange (just do a search on NFL Ticket Exchange), you are buying directly from the season ticket owners, but Ticket Master gets a fee to do the transaction. A little more expensive, but 100% reliable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Ender, if you can hook up with a season ticket holder, that's your safest (and probably cheapest) bet.  (I'm a season ticket holder, but I think all my tickets are already accounted for!).  

As far as where to sit, I prefer the third deck since you get a great view of the whole field and can see plays develop.  It's like watching the coaches film.  However, it is very high up and the guys will look like little dots. Rows 1-7 in the third deck are very nice if you can get them (they are lower than the concourse level so they are much closer to the field than rows 8-26, which are above the concourse).  If you can't get a seat in rows 1-7 but want to be in the third deck, try for something closer than row 15 or 16.  Once you get behind that area, you're way back in the nosebleeds.  I like the middle six sections near the fifty yard line in the third deck (sections 307-312 on the east side and sections 329-334 on the west side).  The east side (Patriots sideline) is sunny, which is nice if you like sun--but sometimes the sun is in your eyes, so I actually prefer the west side.  Bring binoculars if you sit up here . . . 

If you want to be closer to the action, I'd suggest the back of the first section (high enough to see the plays better).  In any stadium, I think you either want to be close to the fifty yard line or close to the middle of the endzone and high enough up to see the action anywhere on the field.  For endzone seats, try for sections 142 and 143 (north endzone) or 120 and 121 (south endzone).  For midfield seats, try 108-111 (sunny east side) or 130-133 (shaded west side).  In the first section, I prefer to be at least 20 or 25 rows back, though some people like to be as close to the field as possible.  I just think you can't see the game all that well when you're too close. 

You'll want to review the seating chart before you make your decision:  http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/GS_SeatingMap.pdf

Tickets are expensive at Gillette--and the first level will be pricey if you're buying them on StubHub.  Personally, I like the third deck, so if you don't mind being far from the action, you can get a good seat there for a lot less cash.

Also . . . come to the stadium early if you can to soak in the atmosphere.  One hour before game time, they let the fans get close to the players field entrance near the north endzone.  If you go down there at that time, you can see the QBs, DLs, LBs, and OLs walk in close up . . . it's kind of fun if it's your first time at the stadium.  Those linemen are really, really huge up close . . . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Thanks everyone for your great advice.  SeasonTixHolder, how much are your tickets and what games do you have available?  Id be interested in Denver or the Jets and Id need more than one if you have them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Awesome prolate, great info!  Question!  If I buy tix from the season ticket holder that posted on this thread, how do I make sure everything is legit?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Awesome prolate, great info!  Question!  If I buy tix from the season ticket holder that posted on this thread, how do I make sure everything is legit?
    Posted by Ender587

Season ticket holders can email you tickets directly from their accounts.  The email will give you link to download the tickets from the Patriots' ticketmaster site.  I'd only buy from a season ticket holder I knew and trusted and spoke with first.  Remember as well that a season ticket holder can lose his tickets if he gives them to someone who misbehaves at the stadium, so season ticket holders usually will want to get to know you before they share their tickets. I generally give my tickets only to relatives and friends who I know well.  Technically, I don't think we are supposed to resell our tickets on public web sites.  It's okay to share tickets with friends (and they can pay you face value for the tickets), but I don't think reselling on web sites is really allowed so anyone who does that is violating the rules, I believe. 

Also, if you join the waiting list (it costs money), you have the right to buy directly from the season ticket holder TicketExchange site.  That's how I got tickets for the dozen years I was on the waiting list.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Arrowhead is one of the best places to see a game imo. Go see a Chiefs game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You have a few choices. 

Pay an agency BIG bucks for decent seats.

Pay an agency BIG bucks for crummy seats or standing room.

Marry the daughter of a season ticket holder.

Pull a season ticket holder from a burning vehicle and demand their tickets as a reward.

By all means go to a game to soak up the atmoshere. After that follow my rule. If the players look smaller from my seat than they do on a 55' TV stay home.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Thanks for your thoughts Glen, Im under no illusion that I would not be more comfortable sitting at home on my own couch watching the game.  However just once in my life Id like to see the pats in person, at Home.  Its something Ive wanted to do for a while, and im gonna try and make it happen.

Marrying a Season Ticket Holders daughter is plan B :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Also, not that I ever will be, but how do you become a season ticket holder?  I assume its fairly difficult.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Also, not that I ever will be, but how do you become a season ticket holder?  I assume its fairly difficult.
    Posted by Ender587

For the Pats, you have to sign up for the waiting list and then just wait until your number is called.  I signed up in the 1990s and had to wait ten or twelve years . . . I think the list is even longer now, so it could be a fifteen year wait.  You can sign up on the Pats website.  There's a fee to sign up (maybe $100 per seat) which counts toward your first ticket purchase once you get your season tickets.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

So how does it work, I get on the waiting list, and then when a spot opens up, I they sell me all the regular season tix all at once for a certain section and seat that I then own indefinitely?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

So how does it work, I get on the waiting list, and then when a spot opens up, I they sell me all the regular season tix all at once for a certain section and seat that I then own indefinitely?
    Posted by Ender587

But basically, you get on the list and when seats become available if you're the next guy on the list, the Pats will ask you if you want them.  You have to buy the whole season's worth of tickets (including the preseason games) so you end up with tickets for every home game (2 preason and 8 regular season).  Each year, you have the right to renew your tickets or, if you want, request an upgrade.   You also get first dibs on buying your own seats for any home playoff games.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

JetMangione is going to go to all Patriot games both home and away, he said that he is sick of the loser jets and wants to see what real football is all about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Get tickets for the Pats game in Jacksonville . . . December 23rd . . . Jacksonville never sells out and it will be warmer in Jacksonville than in KC at that time of the year.  " Also where should I sit"  . . .  I'd suggest on your butt.

Sections
Shortcuts