Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look?

Why is this thread even alive, when the team has categorically DENIED even considering this action???

Just more TP detrimental drivel....

The worst trolls are those posing as Pats fans...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

In Response to Re: Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look?:
    [QUOTE]Why is this thread even alive, when the team has categorically DENIED even considering this action??? Just more TP detrimental drivel.... The worst trolls are those posing as Pats fans...
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

You are one negative dude, every post I read of yours is to comlpain about TP or throw out a bunch of annoyingly capitalized negative adjectives.

I find humor in your frustration about TP being borderline negative when you sir do not seem to contribute anything positive.

Maybe you are haveing a bad day and if so I HOPE you feel better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look? : You are one negative dude, every post I read of yours is to comlpain about TP or throw out a bunch of annoyingly capitalized negative adjectives. I find humor in your frustration about TP being borderline negative when you sir do not seem to contribute anything positive. Maybe you are haveing a bad day and if so I HOPE you feel better.
    Posted by Asher77[/QUOTE]

My posting history is available. Obviously you have not read enough. Disparaging distortions of Pats news must be corrected. Again the Pats have denied any consideration of bringing in Clifton for a look. But some Pats fan posers lock on to any chance to distort the truth to deceive the casual fan.

Interest in free-agent OT Chad Clifton? Reports have linked the Patriots to free-agent offensive tackle Chad Clifton, and Caserio was asked if he could confirm that the team was bringing him in for a physical. “There is no truth to that,” he responded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look? : My posting history is available. Obviously you have not read enough. Disparaging distortions of Pats news must be corrected. Again the Pats have denied any consideration of bringing in Clifton for a look. But some Pats fan posers lock on to any chance to distort the truth to deceive the casual fan. Interest in free-agent OT Chad Clifton? Reports have linked the Patriots to free-agent offensive tackle Chad Clifton, and Caserio was asked if he could confirm that the team was bringing him in for a physical. “There is no truth to that,” he responded.

In order to have debate there must be opposing view points. I agree with you in the fact that the title of the thread has moved beyond it's relevency but the reason continued discussion has been ongoing is that we have broadened into a general sense that the Pats have O-line issues and may need to seek outside help. Chad Clifton is just another name, input who you would like.

TP may generate a thread title but the life of that discussion is not then dictated by him. Anyone who can start a thread and maintain interest there should be commended ( that being said I HATE the ones where Rusty and Babe rant on and on and on )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look? : My posting history is available. Obviously you have not read enough.

RESPONSE: Judging from his commentary, what's obvious is that Asher77 has previously read some of your past posts...LOL!! 

Disparaging distortions of Pats news must be corrected.

RESPONSE: What "disparaging distortions" are you referring to? If you go back and re-read my posts, you'll see that I didn't pull this information up out of thin air.  

Again the Pats have denied any consideration of bringing in Clifton for a look. But some Pats fan posers lock on to any chance to distort the truth to deceive the casual fan.

RESPONSE: "Distort the "casual  fan"? How arrogant and condescending can you get? Your game obviously is to distort. I cited where I got my information from...which the Pats' subsequently denied.

Interest in free-agent OT Chad Clifton? Reports have linked the Patriots to free-agent offensive tackle Chad Clifton, and Caserio was asked if he could confirm that the team was bringing him in for a physical. “There is no truth to that,” he responded.

RESPONSE: Caserio subsequently denied that the Pats were bringing Clifton in for a physical...not that there was ever any interest.
         With the team thin on the OL, and reports circulating that the Pats may have some interest in a former pro-bowl caliber OT, are you saying that that is not news that may be of interest to Patriots' fans?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Maby you ment.......

Tony Clifton

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Maby you ment....... Tony Clifton

And M...A...Y...B...E you M...E...A...N...T that you've been hanging around with Jets' fans, lately. That would account for your silly posts, and poor spelling.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

My only concern with the offense is not the wr corps. It is the O Line and has been for some time. When Light retired and the Pats brass decided Solder was the guy I had no problem ? My issue was and has always been depth. If Volmer can.t play and Waters doesn't.t show up and Gallery s,,ks the Pats have a depth issue on the O Line. Mankins looks healthy and my hope is that Waters will show up soon. I expected the Pats to draft a C/G type and this did not happen. Would love to see the Pats draft Barrett Jones from Bama LT/g/c ;

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to "Re: Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look?": [QUOTE]My God, Chad Clifton! Didn't he play at Tennessee? This is the same guy that Sapp cheap shotted right? I can't believe this guy is still playing. Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE] Yeah I was thinking that too. He was in madden back in the late 90's. Must have been a rookie then. He is the guy Sapp took a cheap shot at, remember Mike Sherman going off on Sapp after the game. Clifton was solid but he may be done. Who knows though, KC probably didn't know Waters still had game last year at this time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]Ever notice that OLineman get better with age. Kid still young, give him a chance.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying to give up on Cannon. I am saying that his play at RT thus far has left something to be desired...and that he appears to be better suited to play RG than RT. I hope he can handle RT. With Vollmer being a major question mark, the Pats may need Cannon to fill the breach. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats' To Bring in OT Chad Clifton For a Look? : Yeah I read that, sounds like he is having a very tough camp. Wasn't this guy projected as a road grating guard? I hope they get this tackle problem set before the season starts or it's going to be a chuck and duck offense for a 35 year old QB. Maybe this will force them into more of a grind it out type of offense until things get settled...who knows? Maybe it will make us better in the long run.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

+1
    but to be honest, cannon is not looing lie a tacle period